Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Empty Re: FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena

Post by krzy Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Wait!

Skarzemis shouted without breaking the hold.

Help me? Please?

But she wasn't talking to Aya. After a few seconds of nothing happened. Skarzemis head snapped around to the timekeeper area. She didn't have to ask twice. Someone hopped out of their feet and tried to hand Skarzemis a microphone, but as it turned out, Skarzemis was a little tied up at the moment. So the man has no choice but to hold the microphone up near her mouth.

It's too late, Aya...

You can't help them, you know.

It's too late.

You're angry, and that's okay. But no matter who you hurt, or what you do, you can't bring them back.

It's too late, and what you've lost is gone forever. You can take everything, but it won't ever be enough.

You know that, right? That's why you're so angry...because you've given yourself an impossible goal, and you're too prideful to admit that you've been in an endless loop.

I've got a way out.

She next sentence was spoken so softly the microphone can barely pick it up.

I've got a family, and there's room by the fire.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena - Page 3 Empty Re: FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena

Post by Rage Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Aya couldn't believe this. She wanted a match with Skarzemis. Last thing she wanted was to end up being a part of her family. While having a manager was appealing, especially an american spokeswoman, Skar would most certainly be the bottom of that list. Aya didn't give it much thought beyond this. She paced back and forth and then yelled at her foe.

"You want me to join you? That just tells me what a scared little bitch you are. Here's your answer to your generous offer!"

Aya then spat in Skar's face. Perhaps Skarzemis deep down knew that this would happen, but had to try recruiting her even if the offer was genuine. But Aya was having none of it. She then slipped back out of ring and into the crowd making her way out of the arena. Soon Aya would make sure she had the chance to shut Skarzemis up for good and cripple her "family".

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:32 pm

Skarzemis started laughing as though Aya told the hottest knock knock joke of the year, but the punchline here was Aya spitting in Skarzemis face, again, doing what she can to provoke the masked woman into fighting her.

But for some reason, Skarzemis has refused to take the bait, again letting Aya get away with murder, while Skarzemis has done worse to people who have only just looked at her funny.

Take Olivia, for example. After having her wrapped up in the ropes for excruciatingly long minutes, Skarzemis let her go allowing Olivia to crumple to the ground in a heap. Skarzemis looked over to where Aya made her abrupt departure. She resumed her chuckling, softer this time, punctuated with a sad sigh.

It could have been beautiful.

This match won't end the way you think...

But we'll have so much fun while it lasts.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Aya Ali Vazari was backstage during this weeks Ferocity and rudely took over the interview area.  She snatched the microphone away and shoved the interviewer off camera and then scowled. The Libyan woman staring directly into the camera's lens.

"Got your attention? Good! So two weeks ago, I was screwed over by Skarzemis! I had you beat Skar! I was getting ready to finally put an end to you but then your family had to interfere and save your sorry ass from the beating you so richly deserved! Well, I'm going to put a stop to it! I'm laying down a challenge to you at Climb 2 Fame! Bring me your best from your family and I'll rip them to bloody shreds in a Steel Cage Match! What do you say!? No more run ins, no more sneak attacks! Just me and the best you have to offer from your family! It's been fun Skarzemis but it's time we ended this once and for all! I expect an answer soon and I'll be here all night! Don't disappoint me!"

Aya Ali then tossed the microphone back to the interviewer and stormed off. She believed that she had finally made a name for herself in CMV as being a ruthless and remorseless grappler who would do whatever it took to get to the top of the vixen's division. It was fun to cause such chaos against her fellow vixens on Ferocity but already she was setting her sights higher on a championship in her future.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:25 pm

When the time came for the masked woman’s response deeper into the show, she didn’t appear in the same room. She didn’t even seem to be in the same building.

No, Skarzemis was shown on the titantron to be in some kind of warehouse, watching in awe as the CMV crew inspected the condition of the cage that will later be transported to the building set to house Climb to Fame. Skarzemis hummed while she ran her fingers along the chain link wall, the metal rattling somehow in cadence with whatever melody she’s vocalizing.

“Oh, Aya, ya sure do know how to make a girl feel special. But you give me too much credit! I planned on beating you fair and square and going on with my day. It’s not my fault you’ve made so many enemies. It’s not my fault one of those enemies is the Harbinger of the E.N.D.

But I guess it kinda is my fault that you’re all worked up these days. I thought I could fix you. But it goes to show that someone people can’t be saved. You let your pain and anger consume you, and now that’s all you are. It’s so sad.

I wish I could have done more.

All I can do is play my role in putting you out of your misery. You’re a poison that can’t be allowed to spread. But I promise that this isn’t the end. I’ll cherish what we had forever.”

Right after delivering such an emotionally charged last few words, Skarzemis laughed and slapped the cage a couple of times to get the crew’s attention.

“Shine ‘er up real nice, boys! I bet it’ll look so pretty when Aya’s blood is glistening on it.”

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:01 am

Aya Ali Vazari was backstage just moments before her match with Selena at Climb 2 Fame. She was stopped on the way by a nervous interviewer who was intimidated by the ruthless wrestler that would stop a nothing to build a savage reputation here in CMV.

"Aya! Aya! Mind a moment? Have anything you would like to say before your match?"

The Former Libyan Amazonian Guard scowled and gripped the microphone tightly, squeezing the mans hand underneath. The pained expression made Aya smile now, taking pleasure in the mans anguish.

"Does that hurt Kafir? That's nothing compared to the pain I'll unleash on Selena tonight in that steel cage match. I hurt her before and I'll hurt again. I want to hurt all the western white trash on the CMV roster. You will all pay for your role in ruining my life. You helped topple a prosperous country only because Libya threatened the petro dollar. Greedy international bankers and their godless westerner puppets are to blame. That war is over but my war is just beginning. I'll take everything from you. Your hopes, your dreams, your heroes, your titles. I'll have it all. I'm done crying and I'm done hiding. You'll never be rid of me. Tonight, Selena will be crushed like a camel spider under my boot."

Aya then releases the mic and the interviewers hand and made her way to the gorilla position. Soon she would unleash all of her hatred upon Selena in mere moments once the bell sounded.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Skarzemis' laughter echoes though the hallway long before we see her. She's pulling Selena down the corridor by the hand, barely able to contain her glee.

See! Didn't I tell you, Selena? I didn't even have to be there, but you listened and everything worked out!

I bet you're so mad, Aya...Ha!

You wanted a fight. No, you wanted a war! Two animals locked in a cage until only one is left alive! That sure would have been a sight to witness, huh? Such a shame that isn't what we got.

Oh, no, no, no. What we got instead was something a little more special, if I do say so myself. A demonstration, no! A presentation that showed the whole wide world why you can't let anger and hatred consume you. You tunnel-visioned so hard on the destruction you wanted to cause that you let us pull the rug right out from under your sad little feet, and you were the one left behind to crawl through the debris.

It's such a shame, but also kind of a little poetic when you think about it.

There's something about you, but it's buried so deep, and I didn't have enough time to dig through the concrete walls with my little own spoon.

And now you're alone with that anger, back where you started. You'll find a new victim, unleash that anger and pray to you gods to fill that void. A vicious cycle that you won't let end.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3