Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??"

2 posters

Go down

"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Empty "What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??"

Post by Batman Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Nicholas taps out to the sleeper as the fans stand on their feet, giving the odd paring of Schmidty and Paul a round of applause. The two enemies did what they had to do to beat their common enemy in Global Offensive.

Mr. Dashing
They did it! I said it before, Global Offensive could of created the perfect storm here and that's exactly what happened. Once enemies now together, victors over the dominant force that is Global Offensive!

Schmidty and Paul celebrate as Nicholas and Yume walk up the ramp, accepting defeat and heading to the back to lick their wounds. While they earned the time to celebrate, it's obvious Schmidty has something else in mind. He climbs out of the ring before returning with a microphone in hand, addressing Paul as he climbs down from the turnbuckle.

Schmidty
Paul..........you know.....you know what i'm about to ask. When I left before, I said I wanted you at Ascendance.

The fans pop even louder for the thought of the two adding another match to their already spectacular collection.

Schmidty
You and me, we fought all last season. We put on clinics. Sold out shows. Stole every single show we performed together at. All because we wanted to see who the best really was. And every......single time.....we fought, it was you who walked out victorious. It was you who was the better man. Instead of eating at me, that thought, of you being better, it fueled me. Helped me fight through my limitations and here I am now, the best version of myself. I'm better than I've ever been. And I can't help but to think I now have what it takes to beat you. I need this. Besides, we belong in this ring together. Not side by side but face to face.  The perfect opponent for Paul Divine at the shows of shows is the Game Changer. You can shut me down or I can prove to the world that Schmidty is truly better than Paul Divine. So, what do you say? One more time?

He holds out his hand. However, instead of shaking it, Paul reaches for the microphone in his other hand.

Paul Divine
You may need this.......but I don't.

And with that, Paul drops the microphone at his feet to the boos of the crowd. Schmidty looking disappointed as Paul walks up the ramp without looking back. He came in, destroyed his enemies and left, not interested in living in the past.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Empty Re: "What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??"

Post by Topher Mod Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:41 am

well not true, Divine didn`t technically win every time, seeing as Schmidty beat Divine to be Champion or did i miss something?

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

"What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??" Empty Re: "What do you say? You and me? One more time at the Show of Shows??"

Post by Batman Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:36 pm

No you’re right but it wasn’t fair so they are only counting prebooked matches.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down