Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Heart Of A Champion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Heart Of A Champion

Go down

Heart Of A Champion Empty Heart Of A Champion

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:16 am

*Unmatched Kicks Off As The Theme Of The Newly Crowned CMV Undisputed Global Champion Hits The PA System, The Crowd Split Between Cheers And Boos. Out Comes Marty Displaying His Newly Won Belt Upon His Shoulder But Notably Strongman Bull Is Nowhere To Be Seen. The Self-Proclaimed "Masterpiece" Shows His Apperception To A Number Of Fans Stopping To Sign Autographs And Take Pictures En-Route To The Ring Before Collecting A Microphone From Ringside.*

Marty Michales:

A Mixed Reception. And You Know What I Deserve That. After Being Released By My Previous Employer I Hit Rock Bottom, I Had No Home, No Job, No Monthly Revenue. And For The First Time In My Career I Felt Down And Out. Cut A Sob Story Short I Was Blessed With A Lifeline When I Was Asked To Come Here.

The Hunger. The Drive. The Burning Desire To Be Top Of The Mountain The Burning Desire To See The Look Of Absolute Dismay Upon The Faces Of Everyone And Anyone Who Ever Doubted Me Over The Past Few Months That Hunger Drove Me To Do Some Crazy, Overzealous Things. Frankly It Turned Marty Michales Into The Polar Opposite Of What I Stand For.

I Was A Coward I Hid Behind Strongman Bull And For That I Apologise. But My Reputation Shouldn't Be Soiled. One Shortcut. One Shortcut In A Career Of Feeding Off Of Scraps And Making The Most Of Every Opportunity I Got. To Anyone, Any Man That Ever Rolled The Dice On Me, Anyone Who Ever Screamed My Theme Song From The Top Of Their Lungs, Hell Anyone Chanting "You Deserve It Right Now". Thank You, YOU THE FANS Are The Reason I Never Say Die, You People. Are The Reason I Stand Here Champion.

And As Repayment The Least You People Deserve Is An Explanation. I Come Out Here Every Week And Proclaim That Haters Fuel My Fire. Truthfully That Was Nothing More Than A Corny Punchline. I Turned Into This Different Personality Because I Wanted To Be Seen As Legitimate, I Wanted To Be A Serious Badass I Was Tired Of Being Labelled Goofy, Sick To My Back Teeth Of People Thinking Im Nothing More Of A Theme Song, Though I'm Only Human And Every Man Has A Breaking Point With Actions Come Consequences.

I Felt I Still Had A Price To Pay But What I Also Saw Was A Golden Opportunity. I Can Reveal Earlier Today I Personally Requested That Tonight In Your Main Event I Face Off Against Arguably The Most Resilient Man In CMV History.... Tonight I Go One On One With MARKKKKOOOOOO....PUNNNNISHHHH. AND TO ANYONE OUT THERE STILL WITH DOUBT IN THERE MIND OVER MY REIGN THEN I BEG I PLEAD THAT TONIGHT YOU STAND BACK AND LOOK AT IT, AND WATCH ME REIGN SUPREME OVER A LIVING BREATHING LEGEND !

And When I Do I'll Make Sure To Take That Most Resilient Nickname For Myself. Call Me Stupid, Tell Me That I'm Digging My Own Grave But Im Not Gonna Sit Back, Play My Reign As Champion Safe And Be Reluctant To Hinder My Momentum. I've Never Been About That Life And I'm Not About To Let This Belt Define Me And Start.

Although A Small Minority Of People Like To Think It, This Wasn't Happy Go Lucky, Nor Was This A Miracle. Because Miracles Are Not Consistent Like Me, They Occur Once Every Blue Moon, The Be All And End All Is Iam Champion For A Reason, Tonight I'll Demonstrate Just That.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down