Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Not again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Not again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Not again Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Not again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Not again Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Not again Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Not again Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Not again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Not again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Not again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Not again

Go down

Not again Empty Not again

Post by Decided Villain Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:52 am

CMV Unmatched Ep.98 #383   (CMV EXCLUSIVE)

Sunshine and Kristen Page are backstage talking to one another as a camera man watches. Kristen seems to be excited as she moves around, Sunshine still recovering after his victory over Brian Jacobson.

Sunshine : So... So what's next?

Kristen Page : What'ssss next is we continue to build ourselves up. You will go on to win the Money in the Bank briefcase and capture the oooooh so precious championship.

Sunshine : And you?

Kristen Page :99cc99]]And me? I put Amber Briggs in the ground and continue to dominate the Women's division. But right now it's not about me. We already know that I'm going to win. I am going to have this title for a very... Very long time. What we need to focus on is you and how you're going to rise again.

Sunshine : Shouldn't we at least prepare for a loss? What would you do if-

Kristen covers Sunshine's smile.

Kristen Page :IF WHAT!? I am going to wipe the floor with that rat you hear me? Don't you ever doubt me again. I am the one with the gold. I am the one who is on top. Not you, ME... What year are you living in, Sunshine. I am the one that is in charge now, it's the only way you can survive. I didn't have to let you back in BUT I DID. I let you back in because in that match with Tone I saw you again, even in defeat your message was as clear as day, and you were right. You still showed the violence I idolized when I was younger. I saw it all again tonight against Jacobson too. We are so close to having things back to the way they were that I can't afford to let it all slip away now... We only have one shot at this, Sunshine. One.

Kristen removes her hand from Sunshines face.

Kristen Page : And I'm not going to let it pass me bye. Not again...

Sunshine lowers his head in agreement and the camera fades to black.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum