Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Why??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Why??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Why??? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Why??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Why??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Why??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Why??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Why??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Why??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Why??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Why???

2 posters

Go down

Why??? Empty Why???

Post by C9 Suntan Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:52 pm

As the ad for a show none of us are honestly probably going to watch ends the familiar buzz of the crowd is heard as the intro to Fusion plays through the loud speakers followed by a string pyrotechnic blasts signaling the start of the show.

The crowds cheers are short lived as the man who ended Battlescars standing tall, albeit in shocking fashions, begins to play. The man known as “Primetime” Pierre Thompson walks out from behind the curtain and for the first time in his CMV career is not met with the usual explosion of cheers. It’s almost an uncomfortable vibe as the crowd ranges from boos to the people in the front row yelling out “Why”, to others looking on in complete silence. Pierre looks around puts his hand up as to say one second. He disappears behind the curtain for about 20 seconds and re-emerges this time brandishing a steel chair with almost a crimson like stain on the chair. Now there is no confusion in the crowd as they are in unison booing the man who 24 hours ago ruined Jacob Ziegler’s championship moment by assaulting him with that very same chair leaving the Pride of Scotland in a pool of his own blood. He strolls to the ring chair in hand and slides underneath the bottom rope. As he’s walking across the ring he yells for a microphone which was quickly provided to him fearing the results if the wait was too long.*

*Pierre looks around to the crowd and then looks down at the chair, smiles, and then begins to speak*

Thompson:

Over these past 24 hours my twitter, my instagram, my Facebook, my Snapchat, he’ll even my cell phone have been flooded with the same damn questions. Why? Why would you to attack Ziegler? Why did you ruin his moment he worked his entire career for? Why would you do something so upsetting to the children who looked up to you? The answer is pretty simple people. Because he didnt deserve to be in that spot in the first place. That should have been me putting down Hastings and becoming the new champ. But no. Like always “Primetime” was a prime afterthought when it came to going for the title. I lose the international title last year at Ascendance but do I get a rematch? No. Guri loses the international title and what happens? He becomes alpha world champion. I lose my United States title and instead of getting my fair 1 on 1 rematch what happens? That undeserving waste of space bloody justice got added to my match and then got himself pinned. But Paul Divine on the other hand, the man that I beat for the United States Title loses his belt but then gets an Undisputed Title shot??? Explain to me how that’s fair? Don’t worry I’ll wait.

*Pierre looks around and is seemingly surprised to see that the crowd is still booing him after the points he made. Which visibly angers the big man. He takes a second to breathe and calm down, then continues.*

Thompson:

I’m not going to let you idiots get to me. But if you think me get screwed over stopped at Divine then you might just belong in this dumpster fire of a city.  Now listen close. Ziegler chokes at Ascendance and yet gets put right back into the title match. I dominate a First Ballot HOF in Hayden but yet I get shoved into a MITB match. Did he deserve it? No. Look at Homecoming. Ziegler was the only one eliminated from team Fusion while I picked up an elimination for the team. What ends up coming from it. Deadly games tournament which neither of us won. So why did I have to go begging for a match with Hayden but he gets placed in a title match at Ascendance? Did he deserve it? No. But imma let you in on a little secret. You wanna know what he did deserve? He deserved to be put down last night. He deserved to be laid unconscious in his own blood. He deserved to have Quinn crying over his pathetic broken body praying that he’d open his eyes again. Speaking of Quinn it came to my attention that I may have “accidentally” shoved her out the way when I was trying to get to her ziggy. Now I know she’s not here tonight but I would still like to issue a formal apology.

*Pierre then pulls out a piece of paper from the pocket of his jeans. He adjusts his invisible tie, clears his throat, and the begins to speak*

Thompson:

My bad. Bitch should’ve moved.

*The crowd immediately starts booing some start swearing at the man they once loved but*

*The boos suddenly erupt in to an earthshaking cheer when the theme of the Undisputed champion. The Pride of Scotland. Jacob Ziegler comes blaring through the loudspeakers. Pierre instantly drops the mic and hurries to grab the chair awaiting the arrival of the champion. The crowd is losing its mind expecting to see Ziegler come defend his and possibly more importantly Quinn’s honor. Thompson is holding the chair keeping his head on a swivel prepares for an attack from any angle until he looks down at the chair. Seemingly forgetting that the blood of the Scotsman still on the weapon, puts the chair in the air and points at the stain. The Fusion audience wises up to the gag and returns to booing Pierre louder than ever. He sits the chair down while sitting next to it. Thompson then reaches over to pick up the mic and*

Thompson:

Oh yea I forgot. After what I did to your favorite sheep lover there’s no way in hell that he’d be here tonight. And with Ziegler out of commission that makes it My time. My time to Rule Fusion. My time to become the Face of this company wether they like it or not. My time to become the Impact Player of Monday Night Fusion. You all are gunna love this one here. My time to become CMV Undisputed Champion.

*Pierre motions for the camera man to walk closer*

Thompson:

Now listen and listen close. Ziegler was just the beginning. No more is the “sit back and wait my turn” Pierre. No longer will I standby and allow others to receive what should be mine. If people lose respect for me in the process of me claiming what is rightfully mine then so be it. If I ruffle a few feathers and piss some people off then so be it. *Pierre takes a deep breath* And if I have to take out each and every one of your heroes remember this one thing. Just like Ziegler their blood is on your hands....

*Pierre simply lets the mic fall out of his hands as he stands up and yells at the crowd. Which they are more than happy to jeer back. He looks back at the chair one last time, smiles and laughs, then slides out the ring. He turns around when he gets halfway up the ramp before yelling "My Time". And then...*

Open to you you fluffy muffin
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Why??? Empty Re: Why???

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:45 pm

There he is, FOR REAL this time, at the top of the stage ribs heavily taped, looking like complete and utter hell, but standing on his own regard. The brand new CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight champion, Scotland's Pride, Jacob Ziegler. Pierre shakes his head and smiles slightly, laughing as he then backs up and enters the ring again, with the CMV universe as loud as can be, The Big Dog beckons for Ziegler to go ahead and try something, he dares him. The fans are fully behind Jacob who hasn't taken his eyes off of Pierre once, a fire is burning within him, he clutches his fists, he grinds his teeth, and then he takes off, ripping away his bandages as he does so, then hitting the ring and instantly paying for it. His pride has gotten the better of him here tonight he didn't stand a chance, come on just look at him, looking like a car crash victim, Thompson shows not a single bit of remorse as he pounces on his prey, tearing him apart like some kind of rabid animal. It's an onslaught, it's hard to watch, mothers shielding their son's eyes, little girls crying, Primetime has no quit in him, nothing holding him back from finishing what he started last night. Pierre with a sinister grin slapped across his face leaves Ziegler lying in the ring as he goes to retrieve the very same chair that he used to ruin the biggest moment of Jacob's life at Battle Scars 4, that blood spattered steel chair. Boos are hitting him like a tidal wave but no cares can be given by this monster, this absolutely crazed lunatic. He slides into the ring and with no hesitation just lays into The Scotsman, the arms, the legs, head, chest, fingers, nothing is saved from this gruesome attack akin to that of a grizzly bear. Finally content with Ziegler laying there motionless and drenched in blood, Pierre laughs manically as if he were an evil villain and after this showcase of brutality it'd be hard to argue that he isn't one. He leaves after admiring his handiwork for just a minute or two and that's when...

MLP! MLP! MLP! The history making TWO TIME Money in The Bank winner comes zipping down the ramp, like a gust of wind he just blows past Pierre on the ramp, in the blink of an eye he's in the ring calling for a referee, holy good God above, he's gonna cash in his contract RIGHT NOW! The ref arrives in only a few seconds, they converse and Pratt says let's dance, Murphy hoisting his briefcase into the air and calling for the bell! Twenty-four hours after winning the Money in The Bank ladder match to secure this opportunity, Lee is in the zone, and just twenty-four hours since Jacob Ziegler lived out a three year dream, it's all gonna come to an end...

BAM!

A steel chair shot to the the back of the head.

Pierre licks his lips, the arena dead quiet, how do they react to what they're seeing? Thompson lifts up Michael's lifeless body and drills him with a mega dose of the Highlight! Still not a peep from the crowd The Big Dog drags Ziegler's body on top of MLP's and leaves the ring, Murphy scratches his head, but then does his job.

3!

Jacob Ziegler is STILL the CMV Undisputed champion.

Thanks to Pierre Thompson.

He smirks atop the ramp.

"My time."

The scene fades.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: