Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sully returns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sully returns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sully returns Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sully returns Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sully returns Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sully returns Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sully returns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sully returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sully returns Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sully returns Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sully returns

Go down

Sully returns Empty Sully returns

Post by KrisSully Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:55 am

*A CMV.com exclusive video*

*The camera turns on to see Kris Sullivan standing in a dark room*

*Sully presses his hands together and sighs heavily*

Sully: After two weeks away, I can say that I have returned. I will be back in action quite soon, but first, I need to get a few things off my chest... When Knox beat me via count out a couple weeks ago... I was furious. That match, was something I needed. I needed it not for the US title, not for the fans, I needed it for ME. That match for me was a measuring stick. To prove that I do have what it takes on my own. To prove that I'm not some cut-rate tag team wrestler, or just another small guy in the back not being able to shine.

*Sully is visibly upset but seems to be holding the emotion in, but to no avail*

Sully: I don't know what I'm doing anymore. From match to match I give my damn best every week! I outshine more than my fair share, and I still haven't truly marked my spot.

*Sully angrily circles the small room he's in, clearly trying the keep it together*

Sully: The Killswitch, the BRC, both failed, the latter of which I tasted greatness, but soon realized without a division I was holding nothing. I came so damn close to beating Knox. But at the end of the day I didn't have enough.

*Sully is becoming far more visibly shaken by the moment*

Sully: I'm not sure if I have what it takes anymore... I HAVE to do something MYSELF. I HAVE to do this to solidify my place here, in that ring, in the locker room, as a performer, and a wrestler. And Knox... I told you this was FAR from over. I meant that. I will win the United States Championship... Or I will die trying. Because I NEED this...

*The video fades out as an emotionally unstable Sully stares dead into the camera*
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down