Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Splendid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Splendid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Splendid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Splendid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Splendid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Splendid Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Splendid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Splendid Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Splendid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Splendid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Splendid

Go down

Splendid Empty Splendid

Post by Decided Villain Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:00 am

CMV Presents: Climb 2 Fame   (CMV EXCLUSIVE)

Kristen is seen backstage, sitting on the floor hands on her face. Tears going throw the cracks between her fingers. Sunshine walks up to the former CMV Women's Undisputed Champion and sits next to her. Both of them at a loss for words in this moment. Both of them have lost everything other then each other which they only just got back. No championships, no friends. Only hatred, regret and loss. Sunshine looks up to the roof and sighs before beginning to speak.

Sunshine : Remember back when we were at the home and we had that Nun... That Nun always looked down on us didn't she. She always went to great measures to make sure that we knew what pieces of trash we were… She believed that everything she read in that book of hers was true and everything we believed in was a lie. Do you remember that?

Sunshine looks to Kristen who hasn't moved and continues speaking.

Sunshine : Do you remember when we finally found the courage to go up to her? You said “What is it about you that makes you think you are so much better than us, what makes you think you’re so much smarter than us? Is it because your parents payed for you to go to some fancy school so that you can wave that book around all of us! So that you can look down upon children and force feed them lies?” You were so brave when you stood up to her. I remember it like it was yesterday. That Nun then said “You are rotten. You stand for nothing.” ...But right now, shes rotting nursing home filled up with all of her life’s regrets. While we're right here, together.

Kristen finally looks up, her eyes are red, tears still run down her face.

Sunshine : Kristen, In these moments of loss and torment, when the skies seem so far away… When the weight of this world falls down on to your shoulders. I will be here. From the pitch black darkness of night, until the shining light of the morning. I am here until death rides down upon his pale white horse and takes me away… We all have our weak moments, I had mine last year... You are having one now, difference is, I am not leaving you...

But, I think you know that it's time to change. We have to adapt, Kristen. We have to adapt otherwise we will fall behind and rot. I think it's time to bring back an old idea and bring it back to life. For it to truly shine and have the light focused on us, and only us. We'll never be this low again...

Sunshine stands up, extending his hand to Kristen.

Sunshine : It's time to get him ready, Kristen. It's time to guide him out of the darkness and break away at his chains.

Kristen grabs Sunshine's hand and pulls herself up. She looks at him and takes a deep breathe.

Kristen Page : ...Splendid

Camera fades to black.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum