Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
THE Timebank Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

THE Timebank

2 posters

Go down

THE Timebank Empty THE Timebank

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:13 am

The video package hits and Quantum emerges. We don't need to see it again, not like you're gonna click the video anyway. Seen it once, seen it a million times... much like a 1v1 vs The King...

He dances his way down to the ring without a care in the world and finally grabs a mic.

"I guess someone has been watching my segments lately, and due to the sheer marketing and buying power of another Universe who has now used my idea to create their own TV show... Quantum is no longer allowed to do his signature interview segment titled... StoryTime... in fact, I'm not even allowed to mention it, even though I created it, so guess I'll take the fine, for now, and fight back with the countersuit when I deem necessary.

So what's the new segment called? TIMEBANK would have been a great one, but as we all know after last night that just wouldn't be appropriate.

QUANTIME?

Maybe...

Let's revisit that in a little bit.

Really, what I want to talk about... is the Future.

I can already hear the groans... (makes milking nipple motions with a high pitched bitching sound) 'Oh, Quantum... gonna do a future promo... maw maw maw, oh... tsk tsk tsk (nipple sucking sounds) I just dont like the guy... maw maw maw...'

All this crying... all this bitching about Quantum... 'I really just dont like him' wahhhhhh
Well, listen up, buddy... yea. I'm talking to you...
I'm gonna tell you exactly what's going to happen. You're not impressed by Quantum? You dont like the gimmick? Or you just don't like me as a person...That's fine. There are barely several of you who have been here longer than me. There are a number of you who can say your legacy will match mine... but there are NONE of you who can say they will outlast me.
Quantum isn't on many list of number 1s... I have never been even listed as a contender for promo of the year dispite the quality and originality that's been dropped over the years. Go back in time, for yourself, and find something that has been done before... go ahead, I'll wait, cuz I got all the time in the world.

Never, have I EVER, used Time Travel as an option for anything. Think about that for a second... but you JUST don't like me...

I have given respect to the veterans in this business where it was due. When Marko Punish made his return and we both decided we wouldn't bow to the other in our match I took the count out loss.. cuz otherwise neither of us would have been here today.

When they gave away the possible next years main event for iMplosion for free on a regular night with Quantum v Sunshine, I walked away. Why? Cuz I wanted to show you what a 10 count gets you on a regular night.. nothing... the very next Sunday to qualify for the Mitb... I took the 10 count win to show you what it gets you... and at Climb to Fame it showed... I got nothing....

Nobody remembers the recent memory... when I went across the enemy lines and beat the fuck out of Ryan Kent to secure a victory for Unmatched...

Nobody talks about it...

But you know what nobody will ever talk about also? How anyone has more wins than Quantum...

So here's the future... next season... I will run through the entire roster, starting from the bottom. I will bury anyone I have to, run my way up to the European Championship, I will take it... and then I will move onto the next one. And I will keep going until someone stops me.
Given my track record there aren't many that can.

But best of all... I would like to kick off the very first show of the season with a rematch I never asked for... nope... not the one you're thinking of....

Just a good ol Vanilla Me vs Vanilla You... no momentum, no

Data reset yourself cuz you're gonna need it... ya that's right..

I'm asking for one man on the kick off show for the new season... and that one man doesnt have a reason to hate me yet but he still does... so I'm going to give him one.

SUNSHINE.... Do you know where you got those scars???
"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

THE Timebank Empty Re: THE Timebank

Post by Decided Villain Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:36 am

Shootin' Time Traveler
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!