Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Do you think it worked though? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Do you think it worked though?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think it worked though? Empty Do you think it worked though?

Post by Decided Villain Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:03 pm

CMV UnMatched Card Ep. 100 (#388)

Right before the Co-Main Event, we are backstage with Aaron Waite and Megan Cooper in the trainers room. Waite has an ice pack on his forehead as he's sitting down on the medical bed. Cooper is leaning up against a wall, not impressed.

Aaron Waite : Did you see that? Arghhh what was that, he didn't do that back on Intensity. Holy mother of god, its like my head is on fire, how does he do that? How does that even work. Jesus H... It's like he has magic or something, maybe like a hand thats like Sub Zero? But, but the opposite!

Megan Cooper : You mean Scorpion? ...

Aaron Waite : ...Doesn't matter... Do you think it worked though? The video? I didn't know finding members would be so hard to be honest, I figured the message was pretty clear, plus they get merch, everyone loves merch right? RIGHT!? ... A feeling of greatness when worn, its 100% cotton. It'll make you succeed and feel relevant in all their future endeavors!

Megan Cooper : Yeah I think they got the message...

Aaron lays down.

Aaron Waite :  Ahhhhhhhh god. Megan could you get the doctor back in here... Wait a second. Did he have a fucking snake!?

Show cuts to commercial.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Do you think it worked though? Empty Re: Do you think it worked though?

Post by Topher Mod Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:56 am

This is promos i like ....
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum