Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
My Final Season Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
My Final Season Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
My Final Season Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
My Final Season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
My Final Season Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
My Final Season Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
My Final Season Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
My Final Season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
My Final Season Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
My Final Season Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

My Final Season

Go down

My Final Season Empty My Final Season

Post by HellishxHades Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:00 am

As Fusion returns from commercial break, we find Tyson Cage standing in the middle of the ring. His music cuts off a few moments before he talked.

Tyson Cage:
Wassup guys. As you guys probably know, I'm not just a handsome face on your television screen everyweek fighting in the greatest promotion on God's Green Earth, I am a movie star. Not a lowline movie star, I stared in a #1 World Wide, Record breaking, Block Buster known as Moon Knight. I have also played Sherlock Holmes, and I'm set to play Killian James in Blunthouse's The Beast Within.

The crowd have a mixture of boos and cheers, for the die hard fans hate that Tyson is devoted to more than just wrestling, and the other fans, the casual fans, are cheering because he's Moon Knight.

But... This isn't why I am out here. You see Avenger 6: Secret Wars starts shooting in 10 months, well to be more percise, Marvel starts shooting on the Wednesday after Ascendance 7.  

The crowd pop for the reveal of the new Avenger Movie Title.

Crap. Wasn't supposed to say the title of the movie yet. Crap. Fiege gonna have my ass for that. Anyways, back to what I was saying. I talked to Fusion General Manager, and he has agreed to let me out of my contract a couple of month early, on the condition, that I make speratic appearance if needed. So at Ascendance, it will be my last match. There is one person that I want to face at Ascendance, in my last match ever, but I know that I won't ever see him agian. But, enough of that, Ascendance is a good while away, I have things that I need and want to do. In fact I made a list.

My Final Season Img_2018

And the first thing it says is to recapture my Anarchy Championship. I don't care if that tonight, or if that is at Retaliation, I don't care, Drake Dunne, you have my property, and I want it back.

Tyson sets the microphone down, and leaves the ring.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down