Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Snake in the Grass Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Snake in the Grass

Go down

A Snake in the Grass Empty A Snake in the Grass

Post by Rage Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:44 pm

And so a new season begins. This was Cassie's 4th year in CMV and she had accomplished much during her brief tenure here. However, she had begun to branch out into other business ventures and found a much safer and more profitable life in show business. It has affected her demeanor considerably and the fans would all bare witness to Cassie's new attitude on this night.

During the first Ferocity of the new season, Cassie's new theme song plays and she soon appeared on the stage, gyrating her hips and teasing the crowd. This got her some cheers and she liked that. Once Cassie made her way into the ring, she was graciously handed a mic and spoke her piece.

"Howdy! It's been a while but I just wanted to come on out here and share a few things with y'all! First off, I'm happy to be here for another year in CMV! I signed a new deal and the suits upstairs gave everything I wanted! You see, I'm the biggest star in this wrasslin' business! CMV needs Cassie to sellout seats and draw record Pay Per View Buys! So I got a sweet deal!"

The crowd was mixed here. Sure, who doesn't like Cassie? But they all still remembered some of heinous things she'd done in the past. She wasn't a hero but not really a villain either. She was just looking out for herself in the end. Wasn't everybody? Cassie continued.

"Also I divorced Hans von Braun and distanced myself from that Tag Team. I did my best to help them but I got tired of carrying around all that dead weight! That's right fellas! I'm single and seeking! So buy me a drink sometime wouldcha? This here cowgirl has got a match tonight but I set my sights on that there Undisputed Championship! It's time for Cassie Maverick to stop playin' second fiddle and get back on top where I belong. And god knows I love to be on top! So Man Bear Biggs! You best watch yer back! Sooner or later I'm gunnin' for ya and that belt is gunna be mine again! You're lookin a next Undisputed Champion!"

Cassie then smiled and handed the mic back to the announcer and made her way back. She was very happy with her life at the moment and she was full of a sexy confidence. Time would tell if it was justified.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A Snake in the Grass Empty Re: A Snake in the Grass

Post by Rage Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Cassie Maverick was caught backstage just before her match with Jade Dynamite by an interviewer.

"Cassie! Cassie!! Tonight is a first in CMV history! You're facing Jade Dynamite one on one!"

The Last Outlaw scowled and rudely snatched the mic away. She clearly wasn't happy about this and was about to give the CMV Universe a big piece of mind and her nasty attitude to boot.

"Yer goddamn right! This is probably one of biggest matches of all time! Jade Dynamite and me were both Vixen's Champions at the same time on separate brands years ago! I watched her and thought, 'Dang! I should wrassle her and prove to everyone just how good I am!' I talked with the big boss about a huge crossover match between us but Dynamite ducked me. She didn't want to fight me because she was afraid of losing to a Fusion Superstar! This year I suggested that we might finally throw down at Implosion in the greatest match of all time! But now here we are tonight. Some people might say I should be happy I finally got my wish, but I wanted it to be a big money match. But there's no hype, no build up, and nobody is gonna care. That's damnable misery of it. This just like when WCW had Bill Goldberg vs Hollywood Hogan on Nitro for free...and they went out of business didn't they? This could've been bigger and better but it is what it is. Nothing left now but to kick Jade Dynamite's ass!"

Cassie Maverick then shoves the mic back into the interviewer's chest and moves on. She was beginning to wonder just what the future holds for her on Ferocity after her dream match plans were dashed.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down