Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I'm the BoA.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I'm the BoA....

Go down

I'm the BoA.... Empty I'm the BoA....

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:57 am

The BoA himself makes his way to the top floor of a movie agency in some weird place, I guess Hollywood, I'm not good with this shit. He takes the elevator because screw walking however many flights of stairs to get to the top. Azreal reaches the door to the executive office room, but pauses for a brief while, as if his mind has just changed, and doesn't feel like he belongs. Then he pushes open the double doors leading to the executive sitting at his desk.

Azreal
Hey poi dexter, I need to talk to your four eyes.

Executive
Like I haven't heard that before, what the hell do you want?

Before Azreal starts, he notices that the Executive ain't even making eye contact with him, and that he's more focused on his paperwork than the BoA himself

Azreal
Well, I've been thinking about my time as a movie star, and something doesn't feel right.

Executive
Yeah yeah that's good, whatever you want. The Buffett is open you know that.

Azreal
Right well I don't know, I thought that being a movie star would be fun and the pay would be good, but I've been proven wrong, so I am officially quitting as an actor.

Executive
You know what time to be on set. Honestly everyone's tired of having to remind you about it. Oh and don't forget your lines again please.

Azreal
Well looks like I'm coming back to Genesis boys and girls, even though I left on some bad terms but whatever the past is the past. With Pat Lafave leading Genesis, maybe I can get back at the start of the line, especially since I beat his doofus son repeatedly. I mean the light heavyweight title needs a real champion to hold it, so nothing wrong with me there. This Regime thingy is a little confusing but I'm pretty sure I can get used to it. So the Genesis boys, be prepared, for the Best One A-Round is back. See you later four eyes.

Azreal then rushes out the room in a joyous manner, while the executive continues his paperwork, still ignoring Azreal, and the camera cuts.
I'm the BoA.... 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum