Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Zero G League (CONCEPT)

Go down

Zero G League (CONCEPT)  Empty Zero G League (CONCEPT)

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Zero G League: (First Idea Draft And small changes may be implemented)

Dashing has been referencing that “big changes are coming” which got me thinking. What I would change in his position. And immediately the first thing that came to mind was to rehaul the Lightheavyweight Division Completely, making it more relevant, more fun and most importantly more competitive. I think we can all agree the lightheavyweight title is the least meaningful championship in CMV currently, and has been subject to a number of Lackluster Reigns.

Let Me Book It, and I’ll make this something special as I have with the NGE Women in a short amount of time.

I present to you the CMV “Zero G League”

*Every Match is an iron man match and has strict fifteen minute time limit.

*The Person with the most points at the end of that duration is declared the victor.

*Should the time limit be reached with no clear winner the match is declared a Draw.

*The Champion Retains as a result of a Draw

*The Title is cross-branded and not exclusive to a particular show meaning Competitors from NGW, Fusion & Genesis UNDER 220 lbs are eligible.

*There is a league table format.
3 Points for a win
2 Points for a Score Draw
3 Points for a 0-0 Draw

Dante Tatum
Jay Jones

Eli Robledo
Anthony Hunt

Phoenix *1
Danger Cat

DJ Law
Rob Cross

4 One On One Qualifying Matches will take place across NGW, Fusion and Genesis with the last man standing taking on The last ever LHW Champion, Jaquan Shay at the event.

Following Sacrifice, the #1 Contendership for the title is decided by a Fatal Fourway Ladder Match at the start of each month with the top 4 Competitors with the most points from the previous month battling it out.

Scores Reset at the beginning of each month, where new competitors wishing to compete in the Zero G League can enter the frame.

A Maximum Of EIGHT Competitors are permitted per a month with the bottom two being relegated allowing fresh competition to enter the fray on a monthly basis and as prior stated the top four battling for contendership in a fatal Fourway Ladder match.

The Lightheavyweight Weights desperately NEED there own IDENTITY. TNA X-Division, 205 Live Esque Action. HIGH OCTANE, HIGH FLYING, HARD HITING, FAST PACED OFFENCE IS WHAT CRUISERWEIGHT/ LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT ACTION IS ALL ABOUT. And it time we start delivering that to CMV. I’m sick of hearing the LHW Is Boring, granted it is but the talent is not the problem. The Booking and the structure is the problem. Give the LHW’s a a chance to fucking showcase themselves.

In the short time, my suggestion has gained great feedback all it needs is for You Dashing to pull the trigger.

Zero G League (CONCEPT)  C85cd510
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  A8896c10
Zero G League (CONCEPT)  8bea8c10

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down