Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
All Journeys End Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

All Journeys End

2 posters

Go down

All Journeys End Empty All Journeys End

Post by HellishxHades Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:22 pm

As the Bloody Justice vs Walter Bolek match ends, the Victor's music doesn't play instead Three Days Grace's Just Like You plays, the theme of Jon Reed. Unlike most of the time Jon Reed enters the arena, there isn't any smoke. The lights don't go out. Jon doesn't rise from the ground, he walks out from the back. Not wearing wrestling attire, he is in Blue Jeans, tennis shoes, and a Suit top. And his hair was pulled back into a pony tail.

All Journeys End Img_4810

He climbs into the ring, and is handed a microphone. Before he could speak the crowd start to chant, THANK YOU JON. Walter goes to leave the ring.

Jon Reed:
No. Don't thank me. For I have done nothing to be thanked for. And Walter, I would like for you to stay. Since you are the one that put an end to my career last night I feel it's only right that you stay and listen to me say my farewell.

He pauses for a second, and wipes a tear from his eyes. Walter hangs on to the apron on the outside, adhearing to the veterans wish.

As you already know, this is my farewell speech. I been in CMV for 4 years and it has been the best four years of my life. I was able to wrestle alongside my best friend in the world, Zachary, you know him as Crowe. We fought as The Fallen that first year that we we're here. And I'm not gonna lie, I regretted every single day after I stabbed you in the back. Zach, my friend, thank you for everything you did for me. Getting me into CMV, getting me here where I proudly called home for 4 years.

He looks up at the titantron to see an image from Ascendance 4.

All Journeys End Screen12

Jon wipes aways some more tears.

It's been a fun ride. But I ruin that friendship a long time ago when I betrayed Crowe. But My journey continued. I rode that wave of momentum to Validation for the very first Tug of War match. I know people wont remember my preformance in that match, but I eliminated Bannon and Trauma from the match before Sam broke a couple ribs. Before I failed.

All Journeys End Screen13
All Journeys End Screen14

I had failed attempts of leading two factions. The Hell Fire Club, and the 7 Deadly Sins. I brought Kiava, Baal, Afterlife, Marcental, Guri, Chaos and Order, Zach Cage down into my slump. I damaged them. I caused them so much problems in their career it's almost as if I'm cursed.

The crowd chant NO YOUR NOT!

Thank you but we all know that I am. In my entire career, I receive 1 World title shot and I was told 2 minutes before the match. I failed to win the Tag team titles with Crowe, I failed to beat Borton, I failed to beat Know, I failed Last night. At some point these failures start to make a man think. Damn, I really suck. Or why do I even do this if I know I am only gonna get embarrassed.

That all said. This is my dream. Ever since I was a 7 year old boy in the backwoods of West Virginia, I wanted to be a wrestler, and you. The CMV universe has made it happened. I guess I can't really complain to much through you guys I been in Money in the Banks, Tug A Wars, Elimination Chamber, Royal Rumble, and last night the final match type on my bucket list has been checked. While I may not have been World or Tag Team Champions, I did hold that belt for a good month before it was taken away from me.

That's all I have to say, I want to apologise if this took much time out of the schedule. And Walter, I'm sorry that I had you stay out here. To all the fans, to Mr. Dashing at ringside, to the boys that are in the back I want to thank you all for the last 4 years of my life.

Walter walks into the ring and raises Jon hand in the air. Jon is wiping away the tears he still has running down his cheeks. As Walter lowers his hands to walk away, Jon lift him up on to his shoulder and hits the Fall. Walter lyes flat on the mat as Jon Reed gets up and grabs the microphone off the ground. As the crowd pop for The Fall.

Don't get it wrong I'm still taking my leave, but I couldn't leave without getting a bit of payback for last night.

Jon throws the mic on a fallen Walter as he walks up the ramp.

All Journeys End Img_2710
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

All Journeys End Empty Re: All Journeys End

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:07 pm

Bless Jon. Give him HOF Dashing.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!