Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot

Go down

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Empty CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot

Post by Miztacular Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:46 pm

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Zxuvbq
Written by Hayden & Schmidty

CMV's The Walking Dead. Season 1. Episode 1: Pilot Op4phi
Thanks to Brian Jacobson for the poster

It's a misty Sunday Afternoon, any other Sunday Matthew Schmidt would be in Church with his wife, but not this Sunday, not any Sunday for a long while now. Instead of spending the Sunday in a Church service, he and his wife are parked up at a gas station just off of route 94, about 15 miles away from the center of Milwaukee, his wife asleep in the back of the van, while Matthew is in the process of searching the remaining cars, siphoning them for gas, but as usual, before even an ounce of good fortune can come their way, something goes wrong.

*CRASH*

???: Aw shit man I dropped it.. FUCK!

Matthew Schmidt looks over from the car he's in the process of siphoning gas from towards the source of the noise.

Matt: Pierre?! What happened?! Pierre!

From behind the gas station all six foot five inches of Pierre Thompson comes running back towards the group, shouting as he runs past Schmidt.

Pierre: Get your ass to the van right now if you don't want to die old man!

Schmidt looks back to where from Pierre came to see several of the undead shambling around the corner from behind the gas station creating even more noise as they trample on the broken glass jars Pierre had dropped moments ago.

Matt: God dammit! Pierre what did you do!

Pierre: We ain't got time for this man get to the damn car!

Matthew looks towards the van then back at the gas station, in the midst of the commotion, three other survivors exit the gas station from the front door, the first two, a young girl with long black hair and a man with glasses and a man-bun exit holding several bags of snacks gathered from the toolbox. While the third girl comes out moments behind, struggling to carry a large box with a 45. Revolver balanced on top of it. She stumbles out of the door while the other two sprint towards the van. Matthews wife, Laura who'd been sleeping in the back is woken up by the sound of the shouting outside just as Matthew and the others, barring Casey get in the van.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt: What's going on?! Where's Casey?

Matthew pays little mind to his wife in this moment of turmoil as he enters the key into the ignition and continues shouting out of the window.

Matt: Come on, come on, come on! Get in the goddamn car now Casey!

Casey: I'm coming!

Matthew looks back at his wife to answer her but before he can get a word in, Casey lets out a scream as she falls to the ground dropping the box in the process.

Pierre: SHIT!

???: I'm not leaving her!

Matt: Dammit Jane!

But before Matthew can stop her the other girl, Jane Lucid leaps out of the back of the van to the aid of Casey dragging her to her feet at the last second, just as the undead reach out to grab hold of her.

Casey: But the revolver! The box!

Matt: We don't have time to waste, get in the damn car!

The engine roars to life as Casey and Jane leap into the back of the van just as it drives off, leaving a trail of dust in its wake.

Matt: What happened back there Pierre?! You could have gotten them killed!

Pierre: Look man, I turned around and saw one of those things, I jumped a little bit and dropped some glass bottles.

Casey: Glass bottles? You were dri..

Jane: Ha! Pierre got spooked.

Matt: This ain't no time for fun and games Jane! Games get you killed, and Casey, you almost died out there! I didn't bring you back from that grocery store just for you to die three weeks later.

Casey: We needed those supplies, the gun.

Matt: I don't want to hear it. You could have died, your life, our lives, are worth more than a gun and a box of supplies. We've made it this far without a firearm, we can keep going without, now... We're only a few miles away from Milwaukee, and you know what that means, the General Mitchell International airport.

???: You really think it's safe?

Matt: Has to be Rhys. Has to be. An airport would have had heaps of security. Plenty of supplies, food, power, everything we ne--

*GUNSHOT*

Matt: That's just down the road!

Pierre: TURN BACK WE CAN'T FIGHT THIS WE DON'T HAVE GUNS!

Matt: Turn back?! I can barely see through all this fog what do you mean tu--

But before Schmidt can make any sort of decision they hear screams from within the mist ahead.

"HELP US!

HEEEEEEEELP!"

A man walks out into the road in front of the van, because of the mist in the air Matthew is forced to make a last second swerve out of the way to avoid hitting the man, causing him to lose control of the van as it hits some debris on the road causing the van to flip on it's side, leaving Matthew unconscious as he hits his head off of the wheel..

----------------------Thirty Minutes Earlier ----------------------

???: Alright, keep a round in the chamber and your safety off.

???: Percy, I've used a gun before, you don't have to lecture me.

Two figures walk out of an alleyway into a clearing, one a stocky african american man wearing a mall officer uniform equipped with a flashlight and a Glock 22, flanked by a much smaller woman with her brown hair tied up under a hat also sporting a flashlight and a Glock 22 of her own.

Percy: Firing a gun at the range is a lot different than close combat Amy. Don't take this lightly, this has already gone to shit as it is. Supposed to be an easy supply run.

Amy: This is what happens when you bring Dickens.

Percy: Everybody has to put in the work. We gotta take turns, if you're fit, if you're healthy you have to go on runs, Cole's orders.

The duo wander through the misty Wisconsin streets, continuing to speak among themselves as they pass by body after body on the floor.

Percy: Well Jay must have gone this way following Dickens, look at all these walker corpses.

Amy: Dickens doesn't care about anybody but himself. It was an awful idea bringing him out here.

Percy: Well what's done is done, let's just find Jay, find Ted and get back to the Food Court with these meds...

"HOLD UP"

Percy stops Amy in her tracks, extending his arm in front of her. Nodding his head off to the right, noticing movement down another alleyway.

Percy: Who's there!

He whispers, trying not to attract the attention of any walkers that may be nearby.

???: Percy is that you. Thank god!

Percy raises an eyebrow.

Percy: Jay, is that you?! Did you find Ted..

Jay: No.. I.. I didn't make it to him.

Percy slowly approaches the unlit alleyway, gesturing for Amy to stay back and cover.

Percy: Well come on out of there. What are you doing? We need to go find him, come on Davis. Lets go.

As Jay slowly trudges his way out from the shadows, he reveals the gruesome mess that is his disfigured face. Percy's eyes widen in shock. Damn near half of Jay's face has been torn away, he continues to walk forward, clutching his bloody neck.

Percy: No...

Jay: It's... It's too late for me man, you gotta... You gotta go.

Percy lowers his gun, shocked at the sight in front of him, his long time partner in the Southridge mall security team covered in blood, barely able to stand. Amy follows up behind him and upon seeing Jay cannot bare to look, forcing herself to look away. Percy continues to approach his fellow Mall Cop, unsure of what to do, killing any old walker is one thing, but his colleague? As he gets closer he notices, something behind Jay, Percy looks up, shining the flashlight through the misty alleyway to reveal over a dozen walkers.

Percy: Dammit Jay! You're not going out like this. Percy reaches out to grab Jays hand, but before he can reach it, a man pushes right past him.

Amy: Ted?!

Ted: Move

Ted pulls up his gun and within a second without any remorse, pulls the trigger on Jay's head, his un-silenced weapon echoes throughout the misty streets. Percy looks and watches his colleague fall to the floor in a bloodied mess. Percy just stands there, watching Jays body as the walkers close in on him.

Amy: PERCY WE NEED TO GO NOW!

Ted reaches out and puts his hand of Percy's shoulder, who immediately turns around and in the heat of the moment, clocks him in the jaw, dropping Dickens to the floor, out cold. Percy quickly reaches for Jays badge and walks off past Amy, leaving Dickens' body on the floor as walker bait. Amy runs after him.

Amy: PERCY! We can't just leave him!

Percy: Why. You said it yourself, he's a liability!

Amy: If he dies, Jay's death was for nothing!

Percy stops in his tracks. "Fuck, this is for you Jay" he murmurs under his breath. He turns around and runs back to Ted's body, popping off rounds, dropping walker after walker preventing them from getting to Ted's near lifeless corpse. When the opportunity arrives, Percy grabs Ted, hoisting him up onto his shoulders.

Percy: Let's get out of here!

Amy and Percy turn around and make a hard right back down the adjacent Alleyway in which they initially came out from, only to see it crowded with walkers.

Amy: We have to go another way!

Percy: Follow me.

The duo turn around, running off down the street back onto the main road. Climbing over a pileup of vehicles separating second street and Main Street. Amy jumps down and runs around a corner straight into a walker which catches her off guard, causing her to fall to the pavement with the walker on top of her, snapping away unsuccessfully. Before it can do any real damage, Percy, with Ted on his shoulders catches up, and shoots a bullet into the walkers head. He walks up to her and lays Ted down on the sidewalk next to her.

Percy: You good?

Amy sits, there a little rattled, he asks her again, "Hey.. You good?" she snaps out of it and turns to him.

Amy: Y.. Yeah, I'm good.. Thank you.

Percy: Look, I've only got one shot left, we need to get off these streets, take Ted's gun and defend yourself, I'm going to haul my ass across the street, through the mist to see if our second back alley is a little less clear of walkers. In all likelihood, with all those gunshots, we probably drew them out the other side on Second Street, Main Street where we are now should be relatively clear. But we gotta be qu---

Percy stops talking for a moment.

Amy: What?

Percy: Shh, you hear that? That's a car. Sounds like it's coming this way. STAY HERE!

Percy gets up to his feet and runs off into the mist unknowingly into a small group of four walkers. Knowing he only has one bullet in the chamber he does his best to avoid them, slipping past the first two, and clubbing the third one on the head with the butt of his Glock. However, being as misty as it is, Percy doesn't see the debris of the wrecked apartment building ahead of him, tripping over a chunk of concrete, he quickly scrambles to his feet, but by that time the final walker is right on top of him. Forcing him to pop off that final round.

*GUNSHOT*

Amy looks towards the noise, but can't make anything out from within the mist. She closes her eyes, fearing the worst, but moments later, her fears are quenched as the sound of Percy's voice echoes through the mist.

"HELP US!

HEEEEEEEELP!"

Amy: Percy! Dammit, come on Ted, wake up!

She slaps him across the face with the back of her hand, causing him to stir. "Whaaaaut" he mumbles.

Amy: Come on Ted we need to get to Percy!

She practically drags Dickens to his feet, hoisting his arm over her shoulder helping him to walk, but off in the distance, she hears the crashing sound of a car flipping through the air. She picks up the pace, moments later catching up to Percy who stands motionless, under the impression that the van, and the people in it are done for. Percy notices a couple of walkers making their way over to the wreckage and quickly breaks free of his trance running over to help them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A minute or so after the crash, Matthew opens his eyes to a blurry sight of a bloody steering wheel and a cracked windscreen in front of him, he regains his composure and turns to his side window, noticing a walker clawing away at it until from behind Percy Simmons cracks it in the back of the head.

Percy: We're getting you out of there alright! Hold tight.

Matthew: Laura are you okay!

She looks over to him and nods her head, but the moment is soon lost as screams can be heard from the back of the van. All four of the youngsters in the back can be heard screaming for their lives as one of the walkers has clambered its way in, pinning Casey against the side of the van.

Jane: Somebody help her!

Pierre straight up charges into the walker, tackling it to the outside, laying down one hell of a beating on it, until Percy walks up and drives his boot straight into its head. He grabs Pierre by the hand and helps him up to his feet. Amy helps the others out of the car while Matthew climbs out of his side window.

Percy: Hey! Watch out buddy you could be concussed!

Just as Matthew steps out of the van he looks around, holding his head as he walks towards the back of the van to check on everybody, his vision still blurred from the collision, fading in and out. He collapses down to the floor at the feet of Percy Simmons.

Percy: Stay with me now! Come on!

Matthew opens his eyes moments later, now on his back looking up at Laura, Pierre, Rhys, Casey, Jane and Percy looking over him, but just as soon as his eyes open it all fades to black as he once again slips out of consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------
The End

Spoilers:
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down