Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Blak Magik Origins Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Blak Magik Origins

Go down

Blak Magik Origins Empty Blak Magik Origins

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:17 pm

It was after Check point England that we zoom in on a familiar room that hasn't been seen in awhile we see Joy Justice sitting behind a desk looking at the camera with what many people call a charming smile.
Joy Justice
Well ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first episode of the spiderweb we havent had a chance to get this up and running for a while but now for our guests tonight they are the current reigning and defending CMV NGW tag team champions. After a hard grueling match they managed to come out with the victory please welcome my guests My husband and his Partner Blak Magik
Ash she says this Jared Leon and T.J Black enter the room and takes seats across from Joy and she starts again
Joy Justice
So Jared T.J many people wan to know what drew you'll together as a team what brought Blak Magik together?
As she asked this Jared and T.J looked at each other trying to figure out who should answer until finally Jared spoke up
Jared Leon
Well before I answer that may I say your one tricky vixen with what you did but it worked out. Now to answer your question what Brought Blak Magik together I knew the Justoce family is used to teaming up except for Matthew so I thought I would try it out and at the time T.J had his eyes on the tag team gold so here we are the longest regining tag team champions.
Joy is quiet for a few moments and then she said
Joy Justice
Ok so we actually three questions from my Brothers Bloody Justice and Matthew Justice BJ asks first why is your tag finisher called the potion and two what is with the hammers? And Matthew asks why do you call yourself Blak Magik?
Upon hearing these questions T.J just started laughing and Jared has the look that says "ok seriously how did he know the"
Jared Leon
Ok seriously Bro? Now I owe T.J twenty bucks any who to answer your first question the reason our tag finisher is called the potion is because we are making the potion...the potion of victory. And to answer the second question the hammers are just for show but they as well show that we mean business.  As to Matthew's question we are called Blak Magik because I'm a magical individual and Blak is T.Js last name just without the c.
At this joy nods her head and looks to see if there is any other questions which she sees none so she looks back at the camera and says
Joy Justice
well everyone that is all the questions and that's all the time we have for tonight so everyone tune in next week because in the main event Blak Magik teams up Reeves and Tatum in and 8 man tag match in the main event so everyone good night and if ever lost just follow the spiders to the spider web
With that the camera fades out and shows the CMV logo

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Blak Magik Origins Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down