Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You did this, everyone will suffer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You did this, everyone will suffer.

Go down

You did this, everyone will suffer. Empty You did this, everyone will suffer.

Post by TheQuinceyShow Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:09 pm

*Joseph Santos is sitting up against the announcers table, yelling and screaming. Joseph Santos marches backstage and knocks on Ken Donahue's door*

Joseph Santos-Hey Ken, I need to talk to you.

*Ken Donahue opens his door and tells Santos to sit down, Santos shuts and locks the door*

Joseph Santos-I got pinned out there tonight in that triple Threat, correct? And you know what I was gonna do if I lost, correct?

*Joseph Santos throws Ken Donahue's coffee mug at the wall and it shatters*

Joseph Santos-IF YOU WEREN'T MY BOSS I'D WHOOP YOUR ASS UP AND DOWN THESE HALLS! I SHOULD'VE HAD MY SHOT AFTER ENGLAND, THEN YOU GIVE TENRA A SECOND CHANCE....FOR WHAT?!

*Joseph Santos goes to leave his room but looks back at him*

Joseph Santos-You cost me the NGW Championship, and now I'm going to make NGW a living hell, for everyone. Everybody will suffer. You did this to NGW.
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum