Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake."

2 posters

Go down

"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Empty "You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake."

Post by Batman Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:22 pm

As the fallout episode of Supremacy continues, the lights dim and the PA System glows with...

The crowd erupts at the sound of his theme. The returning Work Ethic Titan struts onto the stage, allowing the flickering flashes from the crowd to hit him like a tidal wave. With his white grin visible, he throws his arms up to signify his excitement to be back.

Dashing
Bob Luger shocked the world Sunday when he returned to attack Josh Wolf. Not only did he do that but he cost Xander Slate his match. What a way to come back from retirement. Making enemies in two of the most dangerous stars this company has to offer. Now we'll get a little insight as to what his plans are moving forward.

As Bob reaches the ring, he circles around to retrieve a microphone before sliding under the bottom rope and taking a stance in the center of the ring. As his music fades away, the volume from the crowd intensifies.

Bob Luger
Thank you for that. Guys, really, it means a lot.

He smiles before continuing.

Bob Luger
Let's cut right to the chase. When I decided to retire from the business. That was a mistake. And it only took me a week to realize that. With everything going on, I just allowed my passion for this business to drain. I was going through a lot. But after really thinking things through, like I should of to begin with, I realized something. I've busted my ass my entire life to get to where I am. I have endorsements, businesses, product, and this unbelievable, undying fan base. I didn't just wake up one day and get that. I worked for it. I worked for it in this very ring. I didn't get here because of my last name. I got here because I decided to be the hardest working guy in those tryouts. I decided to CONSTANTLY work to get better instead of leaning back, content. So when I decided to just give up, I realized I was no longer thinking like myself. I was thinking like a broken man so I needed something to push me up, out of the puddle of misery I was drowning in.

Not an hour after I announced my retirement did Xander Slate trash me on twitter. Turning his back on me and his brothers. Believe it or not, that was the push I needed. I was gonna be CONTENT with that betrayal? I was gonna give everything up and let Xander Slate disrespect the KLIQ name? Nah. I'm too hardheaded for that. Everything started rushing back. The passion I once had began to flow through my veins once again and I knew what I had to do. I had to do what I always do. Bust my ass. I BUSTED MY ASS to get back in this ring. And all of you made it easy for me. Give yourselves a pat on your back. The way you greeted me just now makes all of this worth it.

The crowd once again cheer. Some even patting themselves on the back.

Bob Luger
Xander Slate, you're the reason i'm back. Me taking that W from you Sunday was just the beginning!

He looks straight into the center camera with a serious look crept on his face.

Bob Luger
You turned your back on me and my brothers. You stomped on the KLIQ brand. I don't know what snapped in your brain to bring to do this. I don't know. But what I do know, is that Borton's not gonna stop us this time. This time this will be settled. This time it's not about our egos. It's about betrayal. You have NO CLUE what you've done. You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake. You run around here as a king, when in reality, you're just a coward who waited till I turned my back to spit on OUR brotherhood. EVERYTHING we've done for each other. This bond we had, inside and out of the ring, and you go and break it. And it's not just me you hurt, it's Borton, and Adams. You hurt us all and i'm gonna be the one that makes you pay. That Luger Landing you saw me hit on Wolf was the warning shot. I want you to know what's coming, I want you to see it coming from a mile away. Because I PROMISE you, there's NOTHING you can do to stop it.

And with that, Luger drops the microphone and leaves the ring, while the crowd continue to cheer for him as he makes his exit.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

"You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake." Empty Re: "You brought me back from the dead, and that was your biggest mistake."

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:43 pm

Welcome back you sexual lobster.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down