Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That?

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That? Empty Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Who Decided That?

Post by HellishxHades Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Supremacy Episode 12 opens with highlights of CMV Purgatory showing off Proudfoot winning the International Championship, Bob Luger returning, and George King tearing throw the main events elimination chamber, eliminating Former World Champion Reece Ortiz, CMV Legend Hayden Kitley, The Baller Chris Diamond, and Brian Jacobson. The screen then cuts to the ring as Mr. Dashing is standing in the ring instead of the commentary table. 

Mr. Dashing
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Episode 12 of Supremacy. I can't believe I am being forced to do this. Please we welcome the King of NGW, The King of Unmatched, The King of Genesis, The King of Supremacy, The King of Champions, former 2-time NGW Champion, Former NGW Tag Team Champion, Former and 2nd Longest reigning European Champion, Former and Last CMV Television Champion, Former and First CMV Internet Champion, Former and Last CMV Unmatched Tag Team Championship, The Champion of Champions, And New CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, George King. 

Dashing walks out of the ring and back to the commentary table as The Kingdom Music plays over the P. A. System.

George King walts onto the stage, The Undisputed Championship over his shoulder. He pauses and looks out into the sea of mix reaction, some of the crowd clapping for his performance in the Chamber last Sunday, but most of them booing him. He turns his attention to the World Championship on his shoulder, and he puts a devilish smirk onto his face. 

He marches down to the ring and grabs a microphone. He walks around the ring, showing his world championship to the fans, mocking the ones that booing him. He finally steps into the ring and looks around holding the World Championship above his head. 

George King:
3 long years. 3 long years since I walked into the original NGW and Started my journey to this moment. And by the way, Dashing that was a horrible introduction, your lucky I am in a good mood. If I wasn't I would have the Kingdom find a permanent replacement for you. From day one I said that this was my destiny, I said I need one opportunity. I need one chance and I would prove my doubters wrong, I would prove the critics wrong. First time I had an opportunity at the European Championship, I beat Soloman Glock to an inch of his life. I went to hold that Championship for half of a year. I told Johnny Sampson, I would give him the European Championship for a World Championship Match, he wouldn't give it to me. I beat Parker for the Television Championship first try. then I retired the belt and created the Internet Championship. 

No matter what I did, they said that I wasn't ready for the World Championship. They Said I was a Rookie and that I would never be able to get close to this. And What do I say to that? I was ready to be the World Heavyweight Champion since Day One. Look at me now you damn peasants. 

The crowd starts to chant "You Deserve It!"

Hold on. You peasants don't deserve to praise me. You have been as much against me as anyone else. 
That enough talking about the past, its time to talk about the present and the future. Because the Kingdom of Destruction Tour is underway. I see the end product of my efforts. I see the fruits of my labors. I see the endgame. And trust me, It doesn't end at Ascendance. Let's talk about Ascendance. There is a peasant that just happen to have won the Royal Rumble, and he has sent a tweet after my victory at Purgatory. All Kings must be either dethroned or beheaded. George, I must ask the question: which is your fate? Are you willing to bend your knee to the Messiah, or must I execute you for that Championship? Come September, the choice is yours. 

Listen here, you little peasant. I don't know what Kings you dealt with in the past, but you are facing the real deal at Ascendance. You are facing the ruler of this company. You are facing the one that stands above all others. You are facing The King of CMV. 

All Kings must be dethroned? Who Decided that?

All Kings must be executed? Who Decided that?

Get this through your tiny mind You don't get to control fate. You don't get to make promises that I haven't allowed. You are fighting me at Ascendance because I am allowing you to face me at Ascendance. Out of everything that you said in your tweet, I was surprised to see that you got one thing correct. Come September, the choice is mine. Your right there. I am the one that decides. I am the one that dictates fate. I am the one that controls destiny because destiny bends it god damn knee to its rightful King. Come Ascendance, in the Main Event. I will do what I do every year, beat a peasant, and add his corpse to my Kingdom of Destruction. PJ Moon. I will add a corpse of a Unicorn to my ranks and march on. Cause Ascendance isn't the End of my Reign, its just a pit stop. 

ALL HAIL THE FUCKING KING

George King throws his mic down, and rolls out of the ring, with the World Championship tightly clutched in his arms. As the camera pans over to Mr. Dashing at commentary,getting ready for the opening match.

[END SEGMENT]
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down