Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Who Will Be My Last Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Who Will Be My Last

2 posters

Go down

Who Will Be My Last Empty Who Will Be My Last

Post by HellishxHades Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:19 pm

As Supremacy continues after a commercial break, we find Lisa Evans, about to start an interview with Tyson Cage. But she walks off and he takes a mic and looks at the camera dead-on.

Tyson Cage:
Well, we are less than 4 weeks away from the biggest event of the year, we are closing in on Ascendance 7, and we are closing in on my final match. And last time that I was here talking to you all directly. I said that I didn't accomplish many of the things on my list. Well, damn, I was wrong. I got to check off a couple since then. I competed inside the elimination chamber. I competed for the International Championship, which I, unfortunately, didn't win the International Championship.

It's too late to compete in Hell in a Cell, The United States Championship is retired I can't compete for it. I missed the Rumble do to a movie that I previously signed off for. And Suraci is M.I.A. And he ain't been seen in almost 2 years. Those are the goals I won't be able to do.

So the next goal and seemingly the very last goal I will do in CMV. My retirement match at Ascendance, I know that Harvey Hastings is retiring as well, so my retirement will probably be overshadowed by his, but the question is who will the person that faces me at Ascendance be. Who will be the last opponent? Who will my last goal?

I will head to the ring next week to find out who will be my final opponent. 

Tyson goes to walk off the stage
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be My Last Empty Re: Who Will Be My Last

Post by krzy Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Dashing
It’s like I always say folks, the roses don’t always bloom in the springtime. And here, for Tyson Cage, this bucket list just wasn’t meant to be completed. It’s unfortunate, I, of course, like everyone else, would have loved to have seen him check all those boxes. I know that segment ended on a somber note, but I truly believe that Tyson should hold his head up high as he takes the final steps in his journey as a CMV superstar. He didn’t just stick around for a cup of coffee, he accomplished things many wrestlers never will.
As a matter of fact, he--

SURACI WITH THE KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dashing collapses to the ground in utter shock and disbelief. The people around him don’t even care, because he was right: Suraci is here! An explosive round of cheers absolutely rock this building. The masked man stands over Tyson Cage, his sudden arrival a gallon of pure caffeine injected straight into the audience's veins.

Suraci picks up the microphone Cage was holding, shaking his head as he looks down at his handiwork.

Selfish.

That's all you are, and that's all you'll EVER be...….friend.

The nerve of you to come out here week after week and act like these people OWE you sympathy? To act like this company should have inducted you into the hall of fame the moment you made your announcement?

Excuse me?

The way I remember your career, Tyson, you floundered before we crossed paths and haven't done a DAMN thing since.

How dare you?

How DARE you announce your retirement at this company's biggest show when you should have dipped out without a peep so that we weren't forced to be burdened with remembering you still existed.

That's right.

We.

I've been watching.

I've been watching.

Goddamn it, Tyson, I've been watching as you called on my name wondering if I'd be the one to accept your challenge. I wasn't going to. I swear to God--no offense, Proudfoot--that I was gonna watch this all from the sidelines.

Until I just couldn't stomach this spectacle anymore. The way you chose Ascendance so that you could STEAL the spotlight from the dozens of other competitors and make the night all about you.

Forget that Mr. King will main event it for the first time. To hell with the suspense of if Mr. Spade will or will not quit again by the time the show comes around. And who really cares if Mr. Hoxton pretends to have an undefeated streak at Ascendance, right?

All that matters to you is that the fans chant "One More Match" and "Thank you, Tyson" and "Please don't go" to feed into your ego one last time.

I won't let that happen.

I'm going to accept this poison pill and be your opponent, even if it means giving you what you want. 'Cause what it also means is that I'm going to steal the spotlight from you, Tyson. One way or another, I'm going to take what matters most to you.

Here's how this is going to go:

Either you don't retire at Ascendance. You continue on and you make something of yourself for once...or I'll retire too. Yeah, and I'll retire with a smile on my face knowing that these people will miss me a hell of a lot more than they'll miss you. And this stunt you're trying to pull will have backfired on you.

Suraci throws the microphone onto Cage, the crowd roaring in reaction to his bombshell announcement. Cage sits up, his expression revealing he doesn't know what to make of this. His eyes meet Suraci's and the masked man doesn't look at furious as his tone portrayed. Sadness eats away at him. Suraci takes a step forward, motions as if he were about to help Cage off the ground, then he sighs and turns around. Walking away, knowing once again their paths are intertwined and leading them toward mutual destruction.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum