Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Tale of Three Champions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Tale of Three Champions

3 posters

Go down

The Tale of Three Champions Empty The Tale of Three Champions

Post by Chris Proudfoot Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:50 pm

Chris Proudfoot enters the arena to a mixed reaction with God’s Chosen in tow. The group steps into the ring, Proudfoot grabs a mic and paces back and forth before speaking.
The Tale of Three Champions EQdmafBWAAAnHym?format=png&name=small

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hate to say this. But The Champ… is Here.
Who am I kidding I love it, I love how Our God, Our Lord And Savior has Chosen me to be the leader, me the be the example for everyone to follow here in CMV. Luger I’ll say this, you truly gave me your best shot. But I’ve finally put you and your little attempt at taking My Undisputed CMV Championship behind me.

Proudfoot begins to pace again while he speaks

Now I’ve been receiving tweet after tweet and message after message from half of the damn locker room calling me out. All of these CMV Rejects trying to take a real wrestlers title, and not a SINGLE one of them deserves it. None of you have proven you have what it takes to step into the ring with God’s Chosen and take this belt off of me. It makes me sick that the level of competition in this company is so low.

You know, when I wrestled in “Other Companies” I truly battled the Best in the World,Hell I’ll say it, When I was in NGCW I battled the best in the world.  It’s no wonder God Chose me as the Champion, when the pick of the litter is This trash here in CMV. I truly feel bad that you Fans have to deal with this. Guys who don’t even know how to speak EXPECTING Championship matches against one of the best talkers wrestling has ever seen. I don’t care how many followers you have, I don’t care how pretty your face is. If you can’t talk, if you can’t cut a promo, if you are a lazy piece of crap like MAJORITY of this company is. Then you don’t deserve to come out to these fans and this ring in a Championship match with me. Luger was a guy who deserved it. He got it.. And he failed. My followers in the audience, I’d like to apologize. But not a single person here is worthy of facing me. So I ask of you, The CMV Locker room; I ask you to bring me someone worthy of challenging God’s Chosen.  When you do, I’ll gladly accept, and until then.. Here I wait..

The arena waits with bated breath for a challenger. Seconds feel like minutes as the anticipation grows. Finally, the music hits.

The crowd venomously boos as the music of the International Champion hits. The last he was seen, he screwed his way out of a title defense - again - throwing Andrew Briggs into Tailcoat Val, technically making Briggs “hit” a woman, and calling for an instant disqualification by none other than Referee Murphy. Coincidence? If only they existed.

Hoxton walks his way to the stage, still 100% after what could barely be considered a warm-up at Point Break. In his tights and tank top, he seems ready for action; you can never be too careful with Chris Proudfoot. Around his waist is the prestigious International Championship, but interestingly Hoxton is carrying something. A black cloth draped over the item, Hoxton carefully places it on the stage in front of him.

Shay calls for a mic.

Well well well, Chris Proudfoot. Isn’t it funny how our paths always seem to cross? I’ve known you for what, four, five years now? Yet wherever one of us goes - America, Canada, Japan, Australia - the other is never far behind.

Proudfoot takes a step closer to Shay, pleased by the friendly face.

You’re right Shay, We’ve known each other for years. We’ve come from nothing together to both end up Champions here in CMV. From our Tag team feud in NGCW, to our countless battles and friendships in IWE...Hell we both #BeatUpBogLuger on the same night. Now here you stand, across from me… While I hold My CMV Championship belt, Now I have the feeling I know what’s coming next…

Well, you’re a smart man, but I don’t think you get it, Chris. I’m not some two-bit punk that wants that title because I think it’ll look pretty on me, oh no no.

CMV, it’s very, very dear to me. I worked in a lot of rings, won a lot of matches, but nothing…

Shay takes a long and overdramatic sniff of the CMV air.

Nothing has ever felt this much… like home to me.

The mention of “home” causes Chris Proudfoot’s eyes to perk up, just the slightest of centimeter. Even from so far away, Hoxton catches this response.

Yeah, you know exactly what I mean. In that case, you should understand that the Undisputed Championship is more than just a trophy, it’s more than an achievement, it is more. It’s proof that I really am meant to be here. It’s proof that I will never be forgotten by those that I will never forget. It’s vindication for everything. Just having a match for the Undisputed Championship solidifies you as one of the greats in CMV legend.

A smile grows on Hoxton’s face. Not a smirk, or a grin, but a genuine smile. The smile quickly fades into a disheartened from as his stares straight at the title.

But I’ve never had a shot at the Undisputed Championship. I’ve never even had a shot at a shot. Despite everything I’ve done, everything I’ve won. Wins over Bob Luger, over Subject Zero, over Xander Slate. Awards, both Breakout Star 2018 and Promo 2019. Championships like the greatest Anarchy Championship reign in the history of history or two runs as the International Champion. Despite all of that, nothing, nothing has shown that I’ve even earned a number one contender’s match. I always just told myself that I needed to do more. I went out and poked a fight with Brett Angel, I challenged Bob Luger, I walked into the Elimination Chamber, all to prove my worth, and yet I saw nothing. Yuri Sokonov saw me as a great entertainer, Jade Dynamite barely knew my name, and Kellin O’Neill practically tried to sabotage my career by making an enemy of mine my boss.

I just kept telling myself, “You gotta do more”, but then I looked around. I saw guys like Ace Reeves in the world title picture over on Crossfire. Ace Reeves. Won the developmental belt for like, two months, and I had to drink in the fact that somehow, those two months put him on a higher pedestal than my whole career.

And lemme tell you, Chris, that burns. Every single day since my debut at Ascendance 6, ever since I watched Harvey Hastings beat Jacob Zieglar to defend that title, I’ve been burning inside. Burning for an opportunity. Every day that burning got hotter and hotter, knowing that tomorrow will be the day!

But tomorrow didn’t come. Then just two months ago when I saw Ace Reeves main eventing Crossfire, and me opening Supremacy, I realized that no matter how long I wait, tomorrow will never come.

Shay sighs, almost defeated by his own words. He looks up at Proudfoot.

You know this feeling. I know you do. I’ve known you for a very, very long time Chris. Hell, we trained together, side by side in the Developmental territories of Next Generation Championship Wrestling, good ole NGCW.

Now for you people at home, this wasn’t some poduck company that just so happened to strike gold, oh no no. NGCW was practically the land of the Midas Touch.

Jason Spade.

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Killian Redd.

Even more cheers fill in.

Xander Slate.

Boos roar out for the Heel.

Shay Hoxton.

More boos, especially for dropping his own name.

Chris Proudfoot.

A mix of boos and cheers are pelted at the Champion.

And I think I’m forgetting someo- oh yeah,
Suraci.

Now that is an eruption. The arena can be measured on the richter scale after mention of its favorite hero.

Every single one of these guys are S tier, and they came from our home. Xander Slate, came in as a guy with a boss complex, left to become the big bad of a new company called CMV. Jason Spade, came in a street thug, left with the determination all of you know him for. Killian Redd, came in a virgin, left a Chad. Suraci, came some guy who liked poetry, left an inspiration to millions.

Shay Hoxton, came in some kid who liked poker, left the guy I am today.

Shay stops addressing the crowd and stares Chris Proudfoot in the eyes. He points straight into his soul.

Chris Proudfoot. Came in an alcoholic. Left a national hero. Came in a guy who wore beanies, left one of the greatest stars in wrestling today. Came in a guy who’s only accomplishment was winning a six man battle royal, left the winner of the largest match in NGCW history: the thirty man Royal Rumble.

But as they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Despite all of its infinite highs, NGCW died. It died without warning, one day, the Brawl pay per view was on its way, the next day, it was announced the last ever show. No warning, no hesitation, just death.

That was a shockwave that hit all of us, and for a lot of people it still does. For me, though, I saw it as an opportunity. At the final ever NGCW show, I had a shot at the NGCW Championship. The NGCW Championship was more than just a trophy, it was more than an achievement, it was more. It was proof that I really was meant to be there. It was proof that I would never be forgotten by those that I will never forget. It was vindication for everything. Just having a match for the NGCW Championship solidified me as one of the greats in NGCW legend.

And I won.

I won the final ever NGCW Championship match. I was the last NGCW Champion.

God it felt great. Despite the heartache of losing my home, I at least had the comfort of achieving everything I ever wanted.

A smirk begins to grow on Shay’s face as a hint of pain shows on Proudfoot.

But you, you never got that satisfaction. Someone like Spade or Suraci, they never won the title, but they wouldn’t get a shot anyways. You though, you won the Royal Rumble, you were the number one contender. You actually had an opportunity. An opportunity to fight me for the NGCW Championship at our biggest show: Onslaught. An opportunity that was going to come tomorrow.

But tomorrow never came.

And every day since, you’ve been burning, burning for an opportunity, just like I have. A burning desire that could never be cooled down by waiting.

Chris Proudfoot. Help me stop the burning. Give me a shot at the Undisputed Championship.

Shay slowly takes off his International Championship, staring at it with a pinch of sadness. He kneels, and sets it on the stage.

I would give up anything to make it go away. I would give up everything to make it go away.

That’s why if you help me, Chris.

I will help you, too.

Shay grabs the black cloth covering the object Shay placed in front of him. As the cloth falls, what is revealed is none other than the NGCW Championship itself. Chris Proudfoot jumps back in shock, seeing the title for the first time in so long.

The Tale of Three Champions Fhe0uebpxb651

A match four years in the making. This title, it really is my greatest achievement. Just being able to say I’m the last NGCW Champion has always meant so much to me.

Shay Hoxton looks up at Chris Proudfoot.

And I will risk it all for the Undisputed Championship.

Shay carefully picks up the Championship and holds it close to himself. He stands tall on the stage.

So, Proudfoot, do we have a deal?

A devilish smirk comes across the face of God’s Chosen Son.

Hox, I’d like to firstly thank you. You know I never knew how you pictured me or my NGCW Career, but to now know the amount of respect you held for me, It Truly means a lot. You’re right Shay, I did EARN a Championship match. A Match I’ve been waiting to have for years.

To be honest with you, I won the CMV Undisputed Championship in a way that I know will not be replicated for years to come. My Name in CMV is written in the history books forever. I thought winning this would be a placeholder, would fill the void never getting my NGCW Championship match all those years ago left. But it didn’t, I want more. I want my match. So Shay Hoxton…

Proudfoot pauses and looks to the crowd, Cheers are pouring in at the chance to witness this showdown.

Shay Hoxton, I accept!

Shay smiles once more. Truly a rare sight.

Great.

Proudfoot laughs to himself.

Shay… You do realize you’re at a bit of a disadvantage here. I have God, and God’s Chosen on my side.

Proudfoot looks to his allies standing next to him.

And you, you’re all alone. You’ve practically guaranteed me the Championship I have been craving for years. I don’t know how to thank you!

Despite the unbeatable odds, Shay can't help but to laugh.

Oh Chris Chris Chris, come on, I know you. More importantly, you know me. Do you really think I’d risk the fight for my prized accomplishment in a three on one scenario?

Proudfoot goes to question Hoxton, but before he can, he has his answer. Two men step onto the stage. Two very familiar, “friends”.

Xander Slate and Bram Miller.

Hoxton’s kind smile morphs into a sleazy smirk as he reaches over and shakes Xander Slate’s hand. Bram Miller picks up the International Championship, and the two factions stare off.

You’ve always been God’s Chosen, my friend. But me? I’ve always prefered to Deal with the Devil. It’s always made things more… exciting.

As his last word exits his mouth, Shay drops the microphone. He raises the NGCW Championship high into the air. Chris Proudfoot responds by raising the Undisputed Champion into the air himself. The two world champions stare into each other’s eyes as the scene fades to black.
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Three Champions Empty The Tale of Three Champions

Post by Jason Spade Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:11 pm

Later on in the night, after the main event has finished, Dashing is preparing to wrap up the show.

Thanks again everyone for joining me here on this exciting episode of Supremacy! We certainly have a lot to look forward to as...

Dashing trails off as the crowd begins to cheer at something going on up in the higher end of the arena.

Ladies and gentlemen, something is happening here in the arena! This isn't part of our scheduled programming, is it? Wait a second... Is that--?

The camera cuts to a shot of none other than Jason Spade standing among the crowd, and the arena explodes into cheers. The Crossfire Superstar is dressed in his street clothes, but shining around his waist is none other than...

The Tale of Three Champions Mewith10

The NGCW Championship!

Ladies and gentlemen, Jason Spade has invaded the Supremacy arena! What on Earth is he doing here?

Spade pulls a microphone out of his back pocket and begins to speak.

Shame on you, Shay... How are you gonna put up the NGCW Championship without the real champion, huh?

The crowd cheers.

You see, I've heard your grumbling over the years. "I never lost the title, my title is the real one, wah, wah, wah". Well guess what, Shay... You had your shot, you and Proudfoot both. February 9th, 2017, NGCW rose from the grave for one night only. All of the greats returned for one last shot at the NGCW Championship, and who walked away at the end of the night? Huh? It was me!

Spade smiles and shrugs while the crowd cheers. He starts making his way to the ring as he continues talking.

You see, ol' Hoxton isn't totally full of hot air. NGCW was, in fact, something special... It did indeed have the Midas touch, and it did indeed turn me into the man I am today. I bled for that company, I cried and screamed and waded through the shit, scratching, clawing, drowning, you name it... Until finally, I won the NGCW Championship, my first world championship. All those guys Shay mentioned? All those undisputed legends of this business, some of the best in the world? I beat them all, in the same night!

The crowd cheers. Spade hops the barricade and slides into the ring.

I beat Shay Hoxton.

More cheers.

I beat Chris Proudfoot!

Even more cheers.

Hell, I even beat Suraci!

The biggest cheer yet.

So let me tell you something, Shay Hoxton... And you too, Chris Proudfoot. I will not stand by while you trample my legacy and the legacy of my home with your entitled nonsense. I am your worst nightmare... If you're the gambler, I'm the loan shark. If you're God's Chosen, I am the Devil. More importantly than that, I am the NGCW Champion.

The Tale of Three Champions Mewith11

And if you want it, you'll have to go through me to get it!

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Three Champions Empty Re: The Tale of Three Champions

Post by Shay UA Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:06 pm

The camera comes to the office of Xander Slate. Behind the desk sits Mr. Slate himself, and to his sides are his personal bodyguard Bram Miller and his newest ally, Shay Hoxton. The International Championship sits proudly on Slate's desk, while the NGCW Championship is wrapped around Hoxton’s waist. The three are watching a very large wall mounted flat screen television.

On it, Chris Proudfoot is celebrating his victory over Subject: ZERO.

Hmm, looks like Proudfoot is harder to crack then Val thought. Maybe that was all part of her plan though: fill Proudfoot with confidence, so he underestimates what we throw at him.

Or maybe Proudfoot’s just really good. I hope it’s that one, it’ll be more fun to beat him if it’s that one.

Suddenly, we hear knocking on the door. After being allowed in, a producer runs in.

Mr. Slate, a Crossfire superstar has been seen backstage! It looks like they’re going to run in! What do we do?

Slate waves off the man.

Donahue can’t keep his people happy enough to stay on Crossfire? That’s good business for me. Let him go.

The producer nods and walks out. All three men have their eyes glued to the screen. ZERO and Proudfoot leave the ring, and the camera moves to Dashing to close off the show.

Thanks again everyone for joining me here on this exciting episode of Supremacy! We certainly have a lot to look forward to as...

Dashing trails off as the crowd begins to cheer at something going on up in the higher end of the arena.

Ladies and gentlemen, something is happening here in the arena! This isn't part of our scheduled programming, is it? Wait a second... Is that--?

As directed, the producers move to the audience where we see an invading Jason Spade, and around his waist lays the current NGCW Championship. Shay immediately stands and takes off his glasses, staring straight at his old rival.

Shame on you, Shay... How are you gonna put up the NGCW Championship without the real champion, huh?

Hoxton listens to every word, more anger filling him at the end of every sentence. Finally, the CMV logo flashes on the screen, and the invasion ends.

Slate looks up at Hoxton.

What was that about? What did he mean?

Between gritted teeth, Hoxton forces out an answer.

I am the last NGCW Champion, I won this title on their last show. About two years later though, they completely reset, they wanted to open back up. New logo, new show, new champions. They stripped me of my title, and replaced it with that… thing. That rat one a battle royal and won that title.

That show, that thing that wanted to be NGCW, it then died immediately. A flash in the pan, a useless piece of history, and yet that piece of crap has been rubbing it in my face that he’s the last Champion for years now.

Shay slams his fist against the desk.

But it’s bullshit! Slate, you’re a man of CMV! Let me ask you, if CMV died tonight, then next year, Kellin O’Neill throws one single show, and Bob Luger beats Norman Cottonbelly for the Undisputed Championship, would you count it? Would you?

Slate doesn’t respond.

That’s right, you wouldn’t. It’s bullshit, but Jason Spade just won’t head his nose out of our business. Fine… fine.

If Jason Spade won’t keep his tongue in his mouth, then we’ll just have to cut it out! Think about it. In one night, we completely eliminated all of Chris Proudfoot’s allies. Jason Spade? He doesn’t have allies, he doesn’t have friends, he’s completely alone. That’s the life he wanted, and now we have the advantage!

Slate nods his head. The last thing he needs is for his investment to be devalued by controversy.

You’re right, we need to snuff out this flame now.

Slate presses a speaker on his desk.

To all personnel, if you find Jason Spade exiting the arena, tell him to come back next week. We’ll have a gift for him.

Mr. Slate looks up, and the camera pans towards the brute himself, Bram Miller. Miller lets out a large bull like breath as destruction itself fuels his soul. The scene fades to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Proudfoot Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:07 am

Proudfoot enters the backstage area, he has a huge smile on his face as he is carrying his CMV Undisputed Championship over his shoulder, He then hears a familiar voice over the Arena speakers... a voice he hasn't heard in a long time. His expression changes into a look of anger.

Proudfoot continues walking backstage as Spades rant continues, Getting angrier and angrier as he walks down the hall. He eventually reaches the locker room,Proudfoot takes a breath and calmly sets down his CMV World Championship on the bench. He looks down at it. Then looks toward the monitor set up in the locker room to see Spade holding the NGCW Championship. The TV is muted but he knows exactly what Spade is saying. He mumbles under his breath

You're on...

He begins packing his gear and leaves the arena... No Joey Diaz, No Braxton Sutter, just him. Just The Champion. All Alone.
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Spade Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:51 am

At then end of the February 28th edition of Supremacy, Jason Spade is standing in the ring after his defeat of Bram Miller. He stands tall, microphone in hand, and begins to talk.

Shay Hoxton is a dangerous man. He has connections, and his connections have connections. If he wanted, he could snap his fingers and make most people disappear. But I'm not most people.

The crowd cheers.

Shay Hoxton has made a habit of underestimating me. For as long as I've known him, he's never seen me as a real challenge. Even after I broke his leg in 2016, Hoxton looked down on me. You'd think he'd have learned his lesson, but he didn't... And that's where I have the advantage.

You see, Hoxton thinks I'm all alone in this world; he thinks I'm friendless, with nobody watching my back and that it's the way I like it. But he's wrong... Because not only has he underestimated me, but he's underestimated all of you.

Spade gestures out at the crowd, who cheer loudly in response.

I have the most powerful army in the world at my beck and call. I have all of you! I have that guy in the cowboy hat!

Spade points into the crowd.

And that guy right there in the Randy Borton t-shirt. And that kid over there in the third row!

The crowd continues to cheer.

So Shay Hoxton, you send your henchman. Send a thousand Bram Millers and I'll send them all back with their tails between their legs, because you can't stop me. You can't stop us. You can't stop me from proving what you're afraid to admit, that I am the NGCW Champion... And soon, I'll be the CMV Undisputed Champion.

And tha's not a bet... It's a guarantee,

Spade drops the mic and the music plays. Spade flips off the hard cam, before rolling out of the ring and exiting the arena through the crowd, pausing briefly to pose with his fans before the scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Proudfoot Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:26 pm

Proudfoot is standing in his church giving a sermon as hundreds of his believers look toward him, The CMV Undisputed Title is around his waist

I'm starting to come to the conclusion here people. I'm coming to the conclusion that these two NGCW Champions. Two false prophets are starting to forget just who I am.

they think they have what I want, They think they have me salivating at there fake belts. But I have what they all truly desire.

Proudfoot removes his CMV Undisputed Title Belt

You see, That belt from that dead company, a company that Hoxton has already sworn off. Isn't what I am in this for. That's where these false prophets and non believers are misunderstood. I am doing this to prove to everyone that I COULD of won it, That I had what it takes back then.. just as I do now.

As for Spade, I know why he wants this belt. THE REAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Spade truly just wasn't wall that special anywhere else outside of a company he ran or NGCW.

Me Holding this belt proves what I have always said, and what he is coming to know. I. AM.BETTER.THAN.JASON.SPADE.

Proudfoots believers begin to cheer

And I always will be. The satisfaction I will get when I take both your NGCW Titles, then throw them in the incinerator where they belong, and hold up THIS true Championship.. Will be.. almost sinful.

Amen.

The believers repeat amen after Proudfoot says it as he sits back down and a rendition of his theme music sung by the church choir plays as the scene fades to black
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:30 am

The camera comes in to the Straight Flush Gym in Reno Nevada. We come in to see a suited Shay Hoxton and Jason Spade in street wear. Both have their respective Championships resting over their shoulders, passively snarking at each other. In the middle are two much smaller men keeping them apart: both men’s coach, Doug Fister, and another thick man in a suit, semi-famous interviewer Max Brennan. A fight seems like it could break out at any moment when a bell suddenly rings.

We pan over to the entrance where CMV Undisputed Champion Chris Proudfoot makes his arrival. A white limo with a golden cross decal can be seen through the glass door.

Brennan lets out a sigh of relief as Hoxton walks away from the crowd.

“Finally, everyone’s here. Let’s get started.”

We come in to see all three men sitting in a much nicer room. All three titles sit proudly around a glass table in front of them. As the three trade glances at each other, the camera pans to Max Brennan.

“Hello CMV Universe! I’m Max Brennan, and I’m here to bring you an exciting exclusive interview with Supremacy’s ‘three champions’! Ladies and gentlemen, your NGCW Champions: Shay Hoxton and Jason Spade!”

We quickly flash to Hoxton and Spade sitting far across from each other.

“And your CMV Undisputed Champion himself: Chris Proudfoot!”

Proudfoot sits between the two, smoking a cigarette as smoke fills the room.

Jason Spade is the first to speak up, tone dripping with venomous sarcasm.

“Late as always, Proudfoot. What, got stuck counting the bibles up your ass?”

Proudfoot smirks, he glances over at Spade

“You see Jason, being Supremacy’s only actual champion. Leaves me a very busy man. Something neither of you would really understand.”

Spade scoffs, but doesn’t respond. He instead turns to Max Brennan.

“Alright, Maxie. You got all three of us here- three of the most combustible elements in CMV, and you’ve tossed them all into the same pot. Gotta get that story, huh?”

Max professionally looks away from Spade into the camera.

“Well I was hired personally by Mr. Xander Slate himself to bring entertainment to everybody watching at home! Let’s start with the man of the hour himself, the gambler, the Prince of Poker, two time and current International Champion, former Anarchy Champion, Breakout Star of the Year 2018, and NGCW Champion, Shay Hoxton!"

Proudfoot rolls his eyes as he inhales and exhales his smoke

“Shay, you created one of the most highly anticipated challenges in professional wrestling history a few weeks ago when you offered Chris Proudfoot a shot at your NGCW Championship. What drove you to make such a sacrifice as to put your prized achievement on the line?”

Shay stands up straight, courteous and professional, truly humble and noble in all ways.

“Well Max, ever since I arrived in CMV, I was struck with a feeling. This company, it’s my home. It’s special. I’ve worked tirelessly day and night to do the absolute best I could for this company, and I feel like until I can join the history books as Undisputed Champion, I will never be complete. It just didn’t feel right that somebody like me has never recived a title match, or even a title shot, despite all that I’ve done. All the fans I’ve made happy, all the autographs I’ve signed, all the charities I’ve donated to in the name of CMV, everything I’ve done that the face of this company needs.”

Max nods, moved by this hero’s deeds.

“Yet I’ve never received a title match to give the Universe the face that it needs, the face it deserves. I’ve never even received a shot. I’ve been wronged, just like Mr. Proudfoot here has when it comes to this NGCW Championship. I believe in doing what’s right, so I just had to right those wrongs by any means necessary.”

“Truly inspirational Shay, I may be an unbiased third party, but on behalf of everybody watching at home: thank you for everything.”

Spade begins to laugh heartily. Hoxton’s proud smile immediately changes to a hateful glare.

“An unbiased third party, huh? Okay, Mr. Unbiased Third Party… Let me tell you a little something about your hero over there.”

Spade nods his head at Hoxton.

“The ego coming from this guy could choke a mammoth. He thinks he deserves the entire world on a silver platter because, in his own mind, he’s the king of the world. He’s perfection incarnate, King Midas himself; but here’s the thing about Shay Hoxton. The things he touches don’t turn to gold… They turn to shit.”

Proudfoot chuckles to himself

“Take this gym that we’re sitting in, for example. It was always a dump, even before Hoxton got his grubby little mitts on it. And sure, when he needed it, he kicked a nice little sum of cash it’s way… Just enough to fund Uncle Doug’s drug habits. You see, Hoxton knew all along that Ol’ Doug had a problem, but instead of sending the man who trained him to rehab he kept him just afloat enough to give him what he needed, then vanished without a trace. Ain’t that right, Doug?”

The camera pans to Doug Fister, who crosses his arms but doesn’t say anything.

“Then there’s all those other failed investments Hoxton tossed some money towards… Movies, businesses, wrestling companies… Each one, one after the other, bit the dust because Hoxton here can barely stomach the sight of anything that doesn’t benefit him in the short term. That’s what this is all about, Max…”

Spade leans forward in his chair, letting his NGCW Championship fall into his lap.

“Y’know why Hoxton tries to stick his fingers in every pie he can? Because he’s a failure… He always has been, right from the beginning. Right from the first day I met him and turned his lights out with a chair. And he takes and takes to fill up that gaping little hole where his heart should be, and now he wants to take the CMV Championship…”

Spade looks down at his belt.

“And he wants to take away the one thing in the world that matters most to me. So tell me, Max… What kind of ‘hero’ is that?”

The room sits in silence. Everybody turns to Brennan, who’s eyes shift around.

“Well I don’t see how any of that is relevant. Chris Proudfoot! Former International Champion, Money in the Bank winner, Ascendance 7 main eventer, leader of God’s Chosen, winner of the final NGCW Brawl, and current CMV Undisputed Champion! With so much written in your trophy case, you’ve had challengers from all over calling for a match with ‘Proudfoot the Prophet’! I came up with that myself, talk to me after the show if you’d like to use it. Anyways, with so many challengers around, you specifically accepted the call from Shay Hoxton and Jason Spade. Why is it that this was the challenge that peaked your interests?”

“Firstly Mike, loved the introduction. Although I must mention you forgot a Former NGCW Tag Team Champion. But that’s neither here nor there. I accepted their challenges for different reasons. Multiple reasons. Firstly Mark, These two and myself have a lot of history. We go back a long way. To a simpler time, to a better time. We have some love, and we have some hate.”

Proudfoot glances over to Jason Spade, who smiles and waves. Chris turns his attention back to Max

“But besides all the history, besides the love, besides the hate. I have more respect for these two competitors than anyone else in this company. These two know how to put on a match, these two know how to excite a crowd simply with their words. That’s something that nobody who issued a challenge to me knows how to do. So for that, I wanted to give God, my family and these fans a true showdown for the ages.”

Proudfoot inhales and exhales his cigarette

“But the other reason Mike. Is that years ago, a man by the name of Eric Pierce wronged me. He wronged me by not granting me MY NGCW Championship shot, after I cleanly won the brawl match, after I outlasted Wrestler after Wrestler, and let me tell you Mike. Those NGCW Wrestlers were on a whole different level than anything you’ve seen here in CMV. I outlasted them all to win a shot. Only to have it taken from me when Mr. Pierce couldn’t even keep his company doors open long enough for One More Show. Like who the hell can’t keep a company open? What a joke! But what’s even worse, He reopens it, which is even MORE embarrassing. Then I think to myself, This is my moment. Eric is finally going to give me my fair One on One match against That Man.”

Proudfoot points to Shay Hoxton

“But instead, We’re put in some ridiculous tournament, with a bunch of morons nobody has even heard of. Needless to say, I didn’t win that. Spade somehow ends up with the title, and I.. The True Number One Contender… ends up with nothing. So I accepted that challenge Mark, Mike, Maxwell...I accepted that challenge to write the wrongs that were done to me all those years ago. I accepted that challenge to prove that all along, I was the rightful man to hold either one of those two Championships.”

After a brief silence, Spade speaks up.

“Then why aren’t you holding either one of them, Chris?”

Another brief silence.

“I’m impressed by both of you… Your uncanny ability to endlessly make excuses to cover up your own failures is something to marvel at. But you did bring up something important… The tournament at Resurrection. The tournament which you participated in…”

Spade points to Hoxton.

“And you participated in… And both of you failed. You both had your chance, and you squandered it. You know who climbed to the top of the mountain that day? Me, the man sitting right in front of you. You never really did come back from that, did you, Chris? I agree, you won your shot fair and square- save for the fact that you did it under someone else’s mask- and you deserved it. Then you got it, along with a whole host of other guys who didn’t deserve it… And you failed. And that burns you up inside, doesn’t it?”

Spade leans back in his chair, slinging his belt over his shoulder. Shay leans in closer to Spade.

“Let me ask you something, Spade. Take five, Mike, it’s my turn. What are you fighting for? Chris over here, he’s fighting to defend his title, and to answer his career’s biggest what if. I’m fighting for my future, to finally sit at the top of CMV. What about you? I hear you drone on and on about that stupid tournament and how, “ooh, in the past I-”, but not once have you ever told us why you even want to be here. Not once have you mentioned wanting to be Undisputed Champion, so all I can think of is that you’re nothing more than a spiteful rat.”

“So What is it, Spade? What?”

Spade frowns, clearly moved by the question. He pulls his championship down from his shoulder and stares into his reflection in the polished gold, thinking about his answer.

“The truth is… NGCW is gone. It’s dead and buried, and I know that. I keep this belt around to remind me of the good times… And the bad times. I think that no matter how much we all hate each other, we can all agree that it was truly something special.”

“I’ll tell you what I’m fighting for, Hoxton… That.”

Spade points to the CMV Undisputed Championship.

“But unlike you, I’m not doing it to add a shiny notch to my belt and put myself above everyone else. I’m fighting for what that title represents… Being the best of the best. The real deal… The people deserve a better champion than a disingenuous bible thumper and a gambler with a bad attitude.”

“Disingenuous? Look who’s talking, you’re the biggest backstabber I’ve ever met in my life! You stabbed me in the back the first day we ever met, a day where I was on your side! You stabbed Proudfoot in the back this time last year when he tried to make amends for all your bad blood! You stabbed CMV in the back when you quit to go to Japan for a month to learn to do a choke hold! You stabbed Ken Donahue in the back when you abandoned Crossfire to stick your nose where it doesn’t belong! You wanna talk disingenuously? You wanna talk bad attitude? You’re the worst one here, and Doug back there used to work in a drug cartel for fuck’s sake!”

Spade considers Hoxton’s words, before smiling.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right… I’m a real shitty person, Shay, and I always was. I guess, at the end of the day… I’m fighting for redemption. I’m fighting to prove to myself and to every fan in the CMV audience that I can be the person they can put their faith in. I’m fighting to prove that this--”

Spade holds up the NGCW Championship.

“--wasn’t just a fluke. When I won this, I got a glimpse of what it was like to be the hero. It’s a good feeling… Something neither of you would understand. Maybe I’m just being selfish, maybe I am being spiteful… But this is something I need to do, if for nothing else than to just say that I tried. I need this fight, Shay… My blood boils for it.”

He pauses, before smirking.

“Plus, seeing you get all pissed off… Never fails to brighten my day.”

Proudfoot inhales and exhales his smoke before throwing it on the ground and stomping it out

“You know what makes my day? Seeing you two argue, really brings back memories. You sit here and talk about my failures Jason, About me never coming back and never being the same , about how never getting either of those belts was something I never came back from. But I did come back, I came here to CMV. After both of you I might add, and I came back better than ever before. I found God, and God guided me to winning The Money in The Bank. A match I remember you being in quite well, a match where you Failed to grab the very briefcase I used to win this belt. Jason, you never came back, You lost yourself after NGCW shut down. Now you sit here desperately trying to find out who Jason Spade really is. I know who Jason Spade is, Hoxton described perfectly who Jason Spade is. You had your chance, and now you have another one, and it gives me another chance to do something else that makes my day, Beating Up Jason Spade.”

Max Brennan stares silently at the three going at it. Once they finally stop, he looks towards the man to his right.

“Jason Spade. Former IWE Heavyweight Champion, former WWC Heavyweight Champion, former AOA Heavyweight Champion, former CMV Zero G Champion, CMV Most Anticipated Superstar of 2018, and CMV Match of the Year winner 2019. You made your presence known when you jumped shows from Crossfire to insert yourself into this match. Not only Shay Hoxton vs Chris Proudfoot, but something more. You inserted yourself into a fight between the Authority and God’s Chosen. Two factions that have dominated Supremacy, two factions that seem unstoppable at all ends, you challenged both of them alone. You have no friends. You have no allies. The only thing you have are the enemies of these two, but even then that’s a superficial bond. How can you walk into this scenario so confidently knowing that you have the likes of God’s Chosen, the Justice Family, The Arsenal of Tailcoat Val, and Mr. Slate’s forces all coming at you at once, when you have nobody watching your back?”

“First of all, Max, I can’t help but notice that you omitted the most prestigious title I’ve ever won… Which is pretty funny because I’m literally wearing it. I can’t help but think… That you’re not taking me very seriously here.”

“But, who can blame you? That’s the same mistake that God’s Chosen, the Justice Family, The Authority… That’s the very mistake that all of them have made, too. You’re right… I don’t have friends, and I don’t have allies. I have something more important than that… I have bonds of mutual respect, formed in domes of chain and pits of blood, in the trenches with the rest of the people like me who scratch and claw to get where they are. Not everyone comes in wealthy, and not everyone gets to ride the coattails of a company they got on a fluke. Some of us start from the very bottom, and the bonds we forge along the way transcend “friendship”.”

Spade pauses, before chuckling.

“Sorry, got a little dramatic there… The point is, I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve. And even if I didn’t… As long as one man stands against an army, that army never truly wins.”

Shay can’t help but laugh.

“You’re joking, right? You’ve never been able to beat me in anything one on one, period. Now suddenly you think you can be me plus eight other guys? Look at God’s Chosen! They held four titles at once, they dominated Ascendance!”

“Then we slaughtered them! We took their titles, and put them in the hospital!”

Proudfoot smirks

“You took their titles, But God’s Chosen still has one Champion, the only Champion that truly matters in CMV, Besides. My disciples are recovering just fine with the power of The Lord on their side. They’ll be ready for anything your little group of new found pals can throw at us, and especially anything little Jason Spade all on his lonesome can.”

Proudfoot laughs as he throws his CMV Undisputed Championship over his shoulder Shay frowns.

“Well, that’s not good, now is it? I guess it wouldn’t hurt to grab one of my more… trusted allies, and the two of us can beat the devil back into them.”

“Myself and My Chosen Ones will be there, That’s a fact”

Spade taps his fingers together.

“I’ll be there too, even if I do have to be there alone… Because you two really are making that critical mistake, right in front of my face. It’s like you people can’t even see me… Well, you know what?”

Without warning, Spade flies from his chair and grabs hold of Max Brennan, pulling him into position for a Lansingburgh Lobotomy. Both Hoxton and Proudfoot stand up from their chairs, but neither make any move to help Max, who’s struggling futilely against Spade’s grip.

“Consider this a message, to you and your little groups… You wanna see what ’little Jason Spade’ can do all on his lonesome?”

Spade lifts Max into the air and brings him down onto the coffee table, shattering it into a thousand pieces. A shocked Doug Fister can be heard off screen.

“Jesus fuckin’ Christ, kid!”

Spade, teeth gritted, drags himself to his feet, shards of glass falling freely from his bleeding back and arms. In the single second Spade has his back turned, Hoxton runs up to knee the Outlaw in the ribs with his metal knee. As Spade drops down, Hoxton begins to deliver closed fist punches straight at his enemy. After a small beating, Spade catches Hoxton’s fist, and trips Hoxton into the broken glass by jamming his leg into Shay’s shoulder. Shay falls face first, stunned by the stabbing pain, allowing Spade to lock in the Colar City Clutch.

“Take me seriously yet, Hox? Huh?!”

In immense pain from all angles, Shay slams his hand into the glass, grabbing a large shard, and attempts to stab Spade with it. As the two let out half a decade of pent up hatred, Chris Proudfoot sits leisurely, smoking his cigar with a smile on his face.

Spade continues to wrench on the hold, barely phased by the fresh slashes in his arm from Hoxton’s attempts to stab him. Eventually, he lets go and Hoxton goes limp. Breathing heavily, Spade slowly stands to his feet, bleeding from practically every angle. He takes his championship and slings it over his shoulder, walking up to Proudfoot, getting as close as he can.

“That… That is what Jason Spade can do on his lonesome.”

Spade plucks the cigarette from Proudfoot’s mouth, takes a long drag, and blows the smoke back into Proudfoot’s face. He tosses it aside and walks away, Proudfoot simply smirks at the gesture, as Spade turns his back he slowly claps at the Former NGCW Champion.

“Now there, There is the real Jason Spade folks”

Hoxton, with the last bit of energy in him, simply points at Chris Proudfoot.

“...that’s it… two of your guys… two of my guys… and that son of a bitch over there…”

“Cause and Effect… I’ll take you all out…”

Shay slams his fist into the glass and yells, his voice filled with nothing but hate and rage.

“There won’t be a triple threat! I’ll kill all of you!”

He continues to punch the ground, yelling into space until Coach Fister runs over to stop them. Proudfoot takes his Championship over his shoulder and walks away as Hoxton is left in shambles, He laughs to himself as he thinks about the events he has just witnessed as he returns to the limo he came to this meeting in.

“Those titles are mine! Your heads are mine! It’s all mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!”

As all three men disperse, the venomous yelling is replaced by an eerie silence. The camera looks over and focuses on the unconscious body of Max Brennan as the scene fades to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:16 am

We come in to a phone camera - a fan in the front row near the ramp. In the ring, Shay Hoxton and Andrew Briggs are fighting over the International Champion. Justice after Briggs was screwed in their last match. In Briggs’s corner: The Outlaw, Jason Spade. In Hoxton’s, Subject Zero, Tailcoat Val’s favorite experiment.

Both men, clearly tired, initiate a grapple on one another. Hoxton slips his hand through Briggs’s arms, raking his face. Briggs recoils momentarily, but when he faces his opponent again he’s met with a chokeslam. Hand around Andrew’s throat, Shay takes a moment to talk trash. Briggs quickly kicks Shay in the gut, dropping the grip. He grabs Shay’s arm and whips him into the corner. Briggs quickly runs to the opposite corner, rebounding off the turnbuckle and running full speed for his devastating knee!

However, Referee Tyson quickly steps into his way and stops Andrew Briggs midrun. He calls for the bell, leaving Briggs and Spade in complete confusion. Tyson explains what happened to the ring announcer before exiting the ring to grab the Championship.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Xander Slate has just informed us that we have reached our allotted television time. This match has been deemed a time limit draw, so still your International Champion: Shay Hoxton! The show is now over, please go home.

The crowd boo heavily, chants of bullshit echoing throughout. Hoxton scurries out of the ring, grabbing his title and heading up the ramp with Subject Zero. Spade hops on the apron and speaks with Briggs. Andrew nods his head, and both men run down the ramp as well. They attack Hoxton and Zero, and the four begin trading blows right in front of the camera.

We turn towards the stage and see people running out, and a lot of them. The Justice Family, Bram Miller, the Arsenal of Tailcoat Val, and Tailcoat Val herself come to the stage. Jared Leon, Bloody Justice, and Matthew Justice begin ganging up on Briggs while The Arsenal and Zero begin attacking Spade. Hoxton walks up to meet Val and Miller on the stage and the three watch the chaos unfold.

Hoxton begins to bark out orders at the men. However, mid sentence, both Hoxton and Miller are stuck from behind and drop to the ground.

It’s Bob Luger and Quantum! The horde turn their attention to the invaders and run up to them. Toxiera runs up and is knocked down by a punch from Luger. Labyrinth runs up only to receive a Lightning Fist from the future man. Matthew Justice sprints over and is thrown over Luger’s shoulder, flying through the air. Bram Miller approaches from behind and grabs Quantum by shoulder, only to receive an elbow to the face.

Luger calls for more when he hears a yellow from behind him. Luger turns, but it’s just a second too late. Hoxton jumps up and knees him in the face. His knee pad is down, metal knee meeting a jaw of steel. Luger stumbles back and walks into Quantum, distracting his tag partner for only a second. In that split second, Jared Leon charges through Quantum, picking him up without slowing down and slamming him into the titantron. He rips off Quantum’s face mask and locks in a standing Mandible Claw, pushing Quantum against the wall.

Luger turns towards his friend, then towards the horde running at him. He’s met with a devastating closeline from Subject Zero, knocking him to the ground. The Aersonal, Matthew Justice, and Shay Hoxton himself surround Bob Luger, kicking him repeatedly while he’s down.

Luger quickly stops trying to fight, and uses all his energy to try to cover his face. In the back, Quantum finally fights his way out of the Claw. He stumbles forward, but like an insect walking into a spider’s web, Quantum is caught by Bloody Justice. He’s brought forward and slammed back by Sister’s Joy!

Meanwhile, Jason Spade is back to his feet, Subject Zero and Bram Miller coming towards him. Andrew Briggs, just getting out of a match, is just on a knee. Bram throws a haymaker, but Spade completely rolls through him and drop kicks Subject Zero. The big man only stumbles back, but that’s all Jason Spade needs. Using Zero’s thigh as a platform, Spade jumps up and strikes Zero straight in the face, knocking him down for the first time in weeks.

Miller turns back, but is shocked to see Spade actually running at him. Miller prepares from below this time, but Spade jumps off the barricade and goes over the giant this time. Midair he grabs Miller by the neck and locks in a makeshift Collar City Clutch, bringing down Miller as well.

With Quantum and Luger down for the count, the swarm refocuses their attention on Spade and Briggs. Briggs finally is back to his feet and willingly takes them all on himself. He takes an assault from all angles, but he refuses to fall. Throwing punches at whoever he can find. An unstoppable force meets an immovable object as Briggs pushes back foe after foe. After he pushes back Labyrinth, he’s met by Hoxton with the International Championship in his hands. He strikes Briggs in the side of the head with the title, finally knocking him down.

Hoxton barks out orders, making the Aersonal hold down Briggs on the ground. Meanwhile, the Justice family runs up to Spade, attacking him and pulling him off of Miller. Leon and Bloody Justice grab his arms and pull him up, letting Miller get back to his feet. He takes to chance to give Spade a receipt, punching him straight in the gut. Miller trash talks The Outlaw, but all Spade does is look up at the big man and spit in his face. Miller slowly wipes it off and delivers a heavy overhead punch straight to Spade’s head. Miller and Zero walk up the ramp as Spade drops to his knees, still held in place.

Hoxton approaches Jason Spade and drops to a knee himself, looking his archenemy in the eyes.

Look at what you’ve done.

Why do you keep sticking your nose in my business? See what it gets you?! It didn’t have to be this way, but you just keep trying to take from me! Five years ago, man, we were a team, and you stabbed me in the back! You didn’t wanna stand with me, you wanted the spotlight all to yourself!

You know what I did, Spade? I let it go! I was focused on cementing my career, to be loved by the people! What did you do? You attacked me from behind, and broke my damn leg! You couldn’t let me climb the ladder, grab the brass ring, you wanted it for yourself!

I needed a damn metal knee, Spade! But I let that go too! Then I finally win my first Heavyweight Championship, I finally get vindication, and I have to watch as it gets vacated for no reason, and handed to you! You didn’t even give me a match to defend myself, you wanted all the eyes to be on you!

I lost my pride and joy for no reason, but I let it go! Then after two years of fighting and fighting and fighting, I finally got my shot at the Undisputed Championship! Then you came, and tried to take it from me! You aren’t even on Supremacy! You jumped shows just so you could take this from me too!

Fine! You want to take everything from me? Then I’ll take everything from you first!

Hoxton raises the International Championship high in the air, one unprotected shot could leave Spade concussed, or worse, but he stops.

But not now. I want you to want me end the career of the only guy still willing to stand by you, you rat! Get him up!

The Aersonal hold up Andrew Briggs’s head slightly. Shay Hoxton winds up, preparing for a devastating punt kick straight to the dome. He charges, hate filling his soul, mere feet away from ending the greatest Undisputed Champion.

Then, he simply runs past Briggs, casually slowing down and tagging Bram Miller on the chest. Hoxton raises the International Championship high in the air as he walks backstage.

Bram Miller shrugs and grabs Andrew Briggs, lifting him up into a powerbomb. He runs forward and chucks him off the stage, landing on the hards concrete floor. Spade is forced to sit there, watching his partner’s lifeless body as Tailcoat Val approaches him. She looks straight into his eyes, analyzing the cocktail of emotions before calling off the Justice Family. Everybody exits backstage as well.

Spade shakes himself from the disbelief and limps over to Andrew Briggs, calling for the medics. Using the little energy they have left, Bob Luger and Quantum crawl over to Briggs as well, trying to help Briggs in any way they can. With this final picture, the video finally ends.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Spade Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:39 pm

I don't have a lot of friends in this business.

The scene fades in to Jason Spade, sitting on a folding chair, hands templed in front of his face.

I've never been shy about picking a fight with anyone and everyone, because the fact of the matter is... Well, I like fighting. Win or lose, that rush is something I can't live without... But I don't like being backed into a corner. And Shay Hoxton, when you took down Briggs, that's exactly what you did.

Because of you I had to reach deep into my bag of tricks- deeper than ever before- and unleash a demon from all of our pasts. Frankly, I never expected Suraci to answer my call... And now that he did, and now that he's back... I'm almost afraid of what I've done.

Spade turns his head, looking towards his NGCW Championship, sitting neatly atop another folding chair.

But now is not the time for fear... That comes later. I'll admit, Shay, that you had me stumped... Why am I fighting so hard for this? Why did I involve myself in your challenge to Proudfoot? It wasn't my business- it still isn't. Hell, I wasn't even on the same brand as you guys... But talking to Suraci- bringing him back seemingly from the dead, seeing one of my oldest rivals back and better than ever... Reminded me of something that means even more to me than the NGCW Championship.

Respect.

Spade stands from his chair, picking up the championship belt and slinging it over his shoulder.

You don't respect me- neither of you do. Despite everything the three of us have been through, you still don't respect me as an equal... To both of you, I'm just "little Jason Spade".

Chris Proudfoot, who for years I couldn't beat no matter how hard I tried. Then, I finally do beat you and what do I get for it? I have to embarrass myself by fighting witless, masked punks while Proudfoot gets to climb to the top of the mountain.

Shay Hoxton, who I've feuded with all over the world, from Los Angeles to Sydney, who's knee I broke with my bare hands and nearly crippled... And what do I get for it? Hoxton wraps himself in his own little echo chamber and deludes himself into thinking that my championship reign- that I paid for in blood and failure- doesn't even exist.

There are too many people counting on me now... Too many fans cheering and begging for me to finally put you narcissists in your place. For all of them... For myself... I will make you respect me.

Or I will die trying.

The Outlaw

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay UA Tue May 26, 2020 12:40 am

The lights come on in the Supremacy arena, illuminating the ring; inside is a lush black carpet, atop which is a table covered in a large black cloth, with two office chairs on either side. Standing behind the table is the voice of CMV, Dashing DJ Urie.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! We’ve had a great night of action, but now it’s time to settle down and make it official. For months, three men have been at each other’s throats here in CMV, all claiming their rights to not only the CMV Undisputed Championship, but a relic from their pasts, the NGCW Championship! Allow me to start things off and introduce the CMV Undisputed Champion himself… God’s Chosen, Chris Proudfoot!

Chris Proudfoot’s music plays over the speaker system, and out comes the man himself, decked out in all gold, save for his charcoal sunglasses. He’s flanked on either end by God’s Chosen, and he pauses on stage, listening to the audience- some jeering, others cheering. Proudfoot sniffs indignantly, the Undisputed Championship held at his side, before making his way down to the ring. As he climbs the stairs and enters, God’s Chosen stay at ringside. Proudfoot takes the microphone from Dashing and dismisses the announcer with a nonchalant wave of his hand. Though Dashing looks quite offended, he obliges and slides out of the ring. Proudfoot raises the microphone to his lips and begins to speak.

Before we begin, I’d like to make one correction; the NGCW Championship is no “relic of the past”. It’s the proverbial holy grail, out of reach until now. You’ve all heard me talk ad nauseum about NGCW, and I’ll say it again… The land of the-

As our champion preaches to the world, Shay Hoxton’s music blares throughout the arena, drowning out his verse. Shay Hoxton walks on stage wearing a nice black suit with a floral print shirt underneath, unbuttoned all the way down to his chest. Around his waist lies not one, but two championships. He wears both the International Championship and his NGCW Heavyweight Championship at the same time, gold climbing all the way to his ribcage. By his side is Bram Miller, Mr. Slate’s personal attack dog. The two walk down to the ring, where they meet eyes with Diaz and Sutter. Hoxton calls for Bram Miller to wait at the ramp and hands him his beloved International Championship, to guard it with his life. Shay rolls into the ring and grabs a microphone off the table, standing face to face with Chris Proudfoot.

He turns and walks past Proudfoot, tossing his mic to Dashing. His stretches out his arms, pulling back the blazer and putting his Championship in the spotlight.

Now in the ring, please welcome the NGCW Champion, the CMV International Champion, the Prince of Poker himself! Ladies and gentlemen, this is Shay Hoxton!

The crowd boo out at the gambling man, who quickly catches his microphone back from outside the ring. He turns towards Chris Proudfoot, where the two share a smile.

Chris Proudfoot. CMV Undisputed Champion, the Cardinal of Canada, God’s Archer himself. I’ve gotta say, you and I, we haven’t had a chance to sit down together, to really talk, now have we? No, after day one, you and I, we’ve been plagued my friend, but now, consider this a gift between two gentlemen…

Shay walks over to his chair, and nice leather one that spins, and takes a seat. Hunched over with his head resting on his hand, he keeps looking at his rival.

Jason Spade has finally been banned from ringside! Hallelujah!

Shay laughs and signals for Proudfoot to take a seat. With a wide smile, Proudfoot obliges. He sits down in the chair opposite Shay and picks up the microphone.

That’s quite the gift, Shay. Now we can finally get down to business. You and me, one on one, that’s how it’s supposed to be. Professionals with standards, not street thugs like Jason Spade. I can only hope the Lord will forgive him as I have.

Diaz and Sutter can be heard shouting “amen!”

Shay, you and I are a higher breed. we always have been. We are worthy adversaries and now that we have our chance to do battle, I expect it to be glorious.

Proudfoot reaches over and grabs the contract sitting upon the table, sliding the pen out of the clipboard.

You know, I am a pious man… And the good book says to forgive your enemies. And I will forgive you, Shay. But only after I’ve proven that as good as you are, I’ve always been better…

Proudfoot signs his name on the contract.

“And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.”

Diaz and Sutter again shout, “amen!”

Proudfoot smiles and slides the contract and pen to Shay. Shay slithers his and towards it and grabs it with a grin.

Hey Chris, I’m glad to hear it. I know that we’re going to have a really competitive match, the three of us. After all, I hold the title that you were robbed from competing for, and you hold the gold I’ve been chasing for the last two years of my life. I wouldn’t expect anything less from you!

Hoxton signs his name on the contract, using a long cut at the end.

And after I finish beating the life out of you, I can finally send your soul to Hell where you belong.

Shay sits up straight.

Amen!

Proudfoot’s smile fades into a sneer. He raises one hand and snaps his fingers; immediately, Diaz and Sutter begin to circle the ring.

Woah woah big guy! Calm down now, you and I, we’re respectable gentlemen! We have made history by having the first ever contact signing that hasn’t ended with somebody going through the table!

Shay pats the table before looking Proudfoot straight in the eyes.

Besides, if we weren’t so professional, you’d be the one on your back.

Shay points in the audience where a spotlight shines. There, the Arsenal of Tailcoat Val stands in numbers. That horde of masked men walk down the ringside. Diaz and Sutter leave the apron and approach the barricade, but Bram Miller walks over and stands in their way. Sutter and Miller stare off, two giant men staring eye to eye. Diaz moves past, getting closer and closer to The Arsenal by the second. Both Hoxton and Proudfoot look at each other, smiles on their faces and venom in their eyes, literally playing a human game of chess.

Before anything else can be done, a new voice chimes in over the loudspeakers.

Hey, fellas! Take it easy down there.

Jason Spade appears on the titantron, smiling and waving into the camera. He’s dressed in street clothes- black slacks and a black leather jacket- and missing his face paint, but seems to be in good spirits.

Now, it sure is a shame that I’m banned from ringside. I sure would love to come down there and jump into the fray while you and your meat shields beat the shit out of each other. Y’know me, I love a good fight… But since I can’t, I have an announcement to be made.

Spade moves out of the frame and the camera follows, revealing that Spade is standing in the parking lot.

Y’see, when I arrived at the arena today, I had a meeting with Mr. Slate. He informed me that I would be banned from ringside for the contract signing, but in a surprising moment of generosity, he allowed me to sign my part of the contract right then and there… So, it is official: at Defcon, it’ll be Jason Spade, Shay Hoxton and Chris Proudfoot in a three-way-dance for the CMV Undisputed Championship…

Spade unzips his jacket, revealing his NGCW Championship.

...and the NGCW World Championship.

The camera cuts back to the area as the crowd cheers and an irate Hoxton jumps up out of his chair, pointing at the titantron and yelling obscenities. Back in the parking lot, Spade simply smiles.

Now, I can’t see you guys, but I’m sure ol’ Hoxton is probably a little annoyed about that, especially since he seems to have thought he had ol’ Xander Slate in his grubby little pockets. But it wouldn’t be the first time Hoxton’s made a mistake.

Spade walks further into the parking lot, stopping at an obnoxiously yellow Hummer SUV. Back in the ring, the color drains from Hoxton’s face as he grabs a microphone and begins to yell at Spade.

Get away from my car, Spade! I swear to God if you--

Spade cuts Hoxton off by loudly blowing a raspberry.

Sorry Shay, I can’t hear you over the sound of my raucously cheering fans.

Shay points at Labyrinth and yells at him to run to the parking lot. Unfortunately for him, Joey Diaz blocks his way. Hoxton quickly loses all composure.

Spade walks over to another parking spot, revealing a gigantic orange forklift.

Hey camera guy, check this shit out!

Spade hops into the forklift and starts it up; it roars to life at Spade’s command, and the outlaw’s grin grows to gigantic levels. Spade quickly puts on a pair of goggles, before looking back at the camera.

Nobody tell OSHA about this.

He begins to shakily drive the forklift over to the Hummer. Shay quickly begins shouting into the mic.

Stop it, get away from my car! What do you think you're doing?!

With a chuckle, Chris Proudfoot leans back in his chair.

Don’t you remember Shay? Jason can’t hear you back there! Hahaha!

The forklift reaches the hummer, and Spade jams the forks into the vehicle, easily piercing the yellow metal with a loud, squeaky crunch. Shay drops the microphone as both of his hands go to the top of his head and his jaw drops in horror. Spade pulls a few levers and the forklift pulls the hummer up into the air, resting comfortably at around six feet above the ground. Spade pulls a few more levers and the forklift begins to move again; it’s much slower with the extra weight, but in no time at all it begins to approach another vehicle… The personal limousine of one Chris Proudfoot.

Immediately shooting out of his chair, Proudfoot also begins shouting.

Jason, no! What did I ever do to you?!

Spade pulls as close to the limo as he can, before raising the Hummer even higher. Ten feet, fifteen feet, so high the camera has to strain to see it. Both Hoxton and Proudfoot run to the ropes, begging, praying for a miracle to save them!

Another camera angle shows Spade in the cockpit; with a gigantic shit-eating grin, he flashes the Too Sweet gesture, before pulling a final lever. The forklift leans forward, and the Hummer falls free. It seems to fall for an eternity… Before finally landing top-first on the limousine, both vehicles flattened by the impact. Twisted metal and glass explode in every direction, smoke drifting up from the remains of the engines. Just like his car, Hoxton drops down to his knees, mouth agape and tears in his eyes. Proudfoot stumbles back, leaning on the table for support.

Spade tosses his goggles aside and hops out of the forklift, walking over to the mangled remains of the vehicles. He nods appreciatively, brushing his hands together and admiring a job well done. He turns back to the camera, stil sporting his smug smile.

See you fellas at Defcon!

He winks, before the backstage feed cuts to black.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Spade Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:31 am

Jason Spade stands alone in his room, staring at a Defcon poster.

It's easy to bluster when the fight is far off. When it seems like there's an eternity between the present and the ringing bell... But then an eternity becomes a couple days, and a couple days becomes a couple hours. Now, here we are on the precipice...

Spade turns away from the poster, reaching down and picking up his NGCW Championship belt.

The truth is... I'm afraid. Not of Shay Hoxton or Chris Proudfoot, or God's Chosen or The Arsenal... Can I really live up to the pedestal I've put myself on? Can I live up to the expectations my fans have for me? In this, the biggest fight of my life, against two of my oldest rivals, two of the best professional wrestlers in the world? I don't know.

I will wear this championship with pride. If these are my final days with it, then I will cherish them. But Shay, Chris... I need you to understand what this means to me.

This is the culmination of my life's work. This is the culmination of the hopes and dreams of that small boy who grew up in Troy... Who spent years toiling in the independent scene, scratching and clawing for every chance. The man who took NGCW by storm, one man at a time, suffering defeat after defeat until he finally reached the brass ring. The man who wandered for years, never knowing where he truly belonged until he found his place here in CMV... This is my legacy.

You're going to try to take that away from me... Maybe you'll succeed... But I will make you fight for it. I will make you bleed for it. I respect both of you- everything you've said, everything you've done, it's doesn't change that. But one way or another, this will end.

Spade slings the title over his shoulder.

Welcome to the end, boys... The end of the world.

The Outlaw

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Spade Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:55 pm

The battle is over, and the war is won. Jason Spade stands in the center of the ring, clutching his NGCW Championship. Referee Johnson approaches him carrying two more objects in either hand; in one, the original NGCW Championship- Shay Hoxton’s championship. And in the other, the richest prize of the night, the CMV Undisputed Championship.

Spade carefully sets his NGCW Championship down on the mat, followed by Hoxton’s, both belts lying next to each other, neatly folded. Then he takes the CMV Undisputed Championship from Johnson and stares at it as though it were made of solid gold. He lifts his NGCW Championship back up in one hand and raises both championships above his head as the audience roars its approval.

The Tale of Three Champions Rw4ax75lxb651

The camera cuts to Shay Hoxton sitting against the steel steps with his head hung low. He didn’t just lose the match, he was swept. Zero pins by him, both of Spade points coming from pinning him. He was absolutely humiliated in the biggest match of his career.

He had it all. He had an army by his side, more than doubling that of God’s Chosen. He had systematically destroyed all of his opposition. Joey Diaz, Braxton Sutter, Andrew Briggs, Suraci, he had then all put on the shelf. He had every advantage possible, and yet he never even came close to victory. Shay’s thoughts began to wonder, what was the problem here? Was Jason Spade just better than he thought? Did Chris Proudfoot’s plan go better than expected? Was he himself the issue? He didn’t know.

Speaking of Chris Proudfoot, the camera cut to him next; his back turned to the ring, he limps slowly back up the entrance ramp. He didn’t look back- how could he? Spade watches him go before he notices Hoxton. Spade sets the NGCW title down and wraps the CMV Undisputed Championship around his waist before calling for a microphone.

This moment… This is the biggest moment of my career. The culmination of years of work, of pain and sweat and blood. I thank you- all of you- for believing in me.

The crowd cheers. Spade continues his speech.

But… I can’t pretend it was all a noble journey. The truth is, I’ve done some stuff to get here that I’m not proud of… Hell, I didn’t even have a place in this story until I shoved myself in. And now I carry the weight of CMV on my shoulders… A weight I will carry proudly. But before I can bear that weight, I need to get something else off my chest first.

Shay… Will you come in here, please?

Shay’s head pokes up and turns towards the ring, his eyes riddled with distrust. He slowly stands up and passes around, staring Spade down and weighing his options. In the end, he obliges, stepping onto the apron and entering the ring.

Shay walks up to Spade, refusing to take his eyes off of him. Jason Spade may be a never-say-die hero, but that doesn’t mean he can’t strike like a viper. It’s happened to Shay many times before.

Spade regards his nemesis, and… smiles?

It’s been a hell of a ride, hasn’t it? Look, I know you… Well, I know I did a lot of shitty things to you in the past. I stepped on a lot of toes, and a lot of heads to get where I am today- we both did. I think we’re a lot more alike than either of us care to admit. We came from nothing, we were nothing, and now look at us.

Spade gestures out to the sea of people around them.

Shay… The fact of the matter is that there’s nobody in this business I’ve come to respect more than you. Especially after all this. You’re a sleazy, sneaky, egomaniacal dirtbag… But I’ll be goddamned if you’re not one of the best wrestlers of all time.

Spade kneels and picks up the original NGCW Championship belt… And offers it to Hoxton.

I want you to keep this. To remember what it stands for, and to remember what we’ve worked for… Where we started and where we’ve come to, and where we’re going to go from here. You deserve it just as much as I do. Keep this, and remember that we’re kindred spirits, and that we’re the best in the goddamn world.

Shay finally removes his eyes from Spade to look at the NGCW Championship. A glint of sadness can be seen, but he quickly replaces it with another. A look of offense. Shay grabs the microphone from Jason Spade’s hand, who willingly passes it on.

Are you trying to insult me? Jason, that championship is my most prized possession, the physical representation of when I finally made it as a wrestler. It means more than the world to me, you know that, and yet I willingly put it on the line to be here right now. I bet the NGCW Championship for this shot and I lost. I’m a gambling man, but the chips weren’t in my favor tonight. I don’t know why, I really really don’t, but for some reason Lady Luck wanted you to have that title. For some reason, she wanted me to make a sacrifice.

Shay gently grabs the NGCW Championship that Jason is holding out. In his hands, he gives it one last look, one last goodbye to his greatest prize, and personally offers it to Spade.

And I’m not going to take back my word. I’m not a good guy, Spade, but I at least have a little honor.

Spade looks down at the championship belt between them, then back at Hoxton. They look at each other for what seems like a long while, before Spade nods and takes the championship back.

Now with the CMV Undisputed Championship around his waist and both NGCW Championships around each shoulder, Jason Spade truly looks like the one true champion. Before he can do any more, Shay gets uncomfortably close to his enemy.

I gave it all up, Jason, for that.

Shay points at the Undisputed Championship.

That is my Holy Grail. You better not disrespect it, not even once, or I will hunt you down to the end of our days, and I will end you.

Shay steps back to a more reasonable level.

But I think you’ll do just fine.

Shay drops the microphone to the canvas, and in the first piece of good faith Shay has shown in… his entire life, he reaches his hand out to Jason Spade.

Blown away by the gesture and clearly touched by his words, Jason Spade can’t help but smile. He clasps Shay’s hand and shakes it once. He speaks, though he knows that only Shay can hear him.

Bet your ass I will.

The Tale of Three Champions Vjy915aixb651

The Outlaw

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down