Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost Empty Kingdom of Destruction XLX: Something that I never Lost

Post by HellishxHades Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:46 pm

During the preshow of Cause and Effect, The theme song of The Kingdom hits the P.A. System. As the trio step onto the ramp, Max on the right with his freshly won European Championship over his shoulder. George King in the center but his eyes darted at the championship. They make their way down to the ring. When the get in the ring, Max raises the European Championship over his head. As The Kingdom celebrate Max Rider winning the CMV European Championship, George King has a microphone in his hands.

George King: Congratulations Max. You beat the peasant who claimed a crown that was once mine, that I will defeat in the first round of the King of the Ring Tournament. So, now we are here. You with your very first singles title.

Max has a huge smile on his, visual agreeing to everything that George King is saying. George King places his hand on Max’s Shoulder, on Max’s Championship.

George King: You won a title, before your King has his crown.

George King expression went from cheerful to a look of disappointment.

George King: I am gonna need you to give that to me.

Max voices What, barely getting caught by George King mic.

George King: Don’t worry I am got a referee. I got it approved backstage. I just need you to approve it. Ref. Get your ass out here. Max. You have been my faithful soldier since day 1. I need you to lay down.

As the ref rushes down to the ring, Max lets out a sigh, as he hands the title over to the CMV Referee.

George King: Smart Choice.

Mr. Dashing: What the hell. We are getting a CMV European Championship Match, this isn’t right. George King didn’t win any number 1 contender match. And George King is in the King of the Ring later, where he will face Killian Redd. The Man Max beat for that championship. George could walk in with the European Champion, with the man that last week was the Champ.

As the bell rings, George King pokes Max’s chest, but instead of falling on his back, Max stands there. George King. Pokes his chest again. Nothing. He goes for it again. And Max grabs his hand. He mouth not like this. George King jerks his hand out of Max hand and smacks him with the other.

George King: Don’t ever grab my hand you little peas…
Before George King finished his line, Max punch him in the gut, sending George to his knees, coughing. Max leans over him and yells.

Max Rider: NOT LIKE THAT!

George slowly stands up, and as Max stands there. George spits in his face. Max wipes the spit from his face, as George kicks him in the gut. George lifted Max up on his shoulders and delievered the Royal Flush. He stands up and places his foot ontop of Max. As the ref counts. 1.2.3.

Mr. Dashing: George King has won the European Championship in a dispicable fashion.

George King raises the European Championship above his celebrating the win, as Joe Dirte looms over Max, staring at their King.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down