Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Failure and the Future Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Failure and the Future

Go down

Failure and the Future Empty Failure and the Future

Post by HunterQuinn Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:17 pm

Quinn would be backstage with May, Quinn was fine after the ladder match, just needing to get stitches for the cut on his forehead, but he was still bruised up and sore. Both Quinn and May would have the look of disappointment on their faces.

"After that war at Battlescars... Jordan and I facing off against 3 other teams. We had the Next Gen Renegades, Los Felinos Fatale, and those bastards, Cowboys from Hell. All of us going to war, just for a shot at those Unified Tag Team Championships. We couldn't get the job done... As I was battling those other teams on the outside, we had Jordan being suplexed from all the way up at the top of the ladder and all the way down onto that ring canvas. Jordan is still in the hospital being checked on...

The look on Quinn's face clearly showed that he was worried about his tag team partner. He would take a deep breath before continuing to speak

"I know this is not the end of the line for Project 315. We are not done. Jordan may be out right now, but I am still here. I am here to continue representing the team. I get to represent the team on Supremacy as I team up with the New Unified Tag Team Champions, the SnS Bronection. We will take on former Tag Champ Shay Hoxton, and the bastards. The Champs and I will be the ones walking out with that win."

"We also have a Tag Team Tournament in Japan going on soon. The Land of the Rising Sun, and Jordan and I are of course in it. We are taking on Los Felinos Fatale... Looks like this will be the time that those lives of the felines will be taken from them, but I don't know if we'll even be able to if Danger Cat continues his ways. Eating all of that food. I'm surprised that he didn't pass out from exhaustion in that ladder match. Well, this is where Jordan and I will have the advantage. Just kick Danger Cat off the apron and take Golden Cat all for ourselves and continue in that tournament and face whoever may be the champs by then. We will have that gold...
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down