Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Deathmatch Princess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Deathmatch Princess

Go down

Deathmatch Princess Empty Deathmatch Princess

Post by Jason Spade Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:38 pm

The scene cuts to a hardcore match at a local gym; in the ring stands Ashley Riot, already covered in blood, and her opponent, local talent Gianna Walters. At ringside sits intrepid reporter for the Independent Wrestling Network, Troy Garter, with a live microphone. Ashley knocks Walters down with a strike from a kendo stick before she sees Troy and smiles, rolling out of the ring to go to him.

"Hi Troy!"

Ashley hugs Garter, who immediately recoils due to the blood on Ashley's body. Troy grimaces at the blood now staining his suit, before he speaks into his mic.

"I have to say, Ashley, this is a weird place and time to do an interview. You said it was urgent, so what's up?"

Ashley jumps up and down and claps her hands.

"It's official, Troy! I signed with CMV! I'm debuting after Ascendance!"

"That's uh, great Ashley! Will you be debuting on Crossfire or Supremacy?"

"Oh, I don't know. The ladies aren't brand specific, you silly head! Oh, hold on..."

Ashley reaches down and produces a bundle of light tubes. Her opponent, Gianna Walters, attempts to sneak up behind Ashley, but is quickly subdued with a strike to the head from the light tubes! The tubes shatter everywhere, spraying blood and glass all over Ashley and Troy, as well as a good portion of the front row. Ashley turns back to Troy, fresh blood on her face, and smiles.

"So yeah, I dunno! But I'm excited!! I've never wrestled on such a big stage! I can't wait to fight everyone there!"

Troy, covered in blood and glass, simply stares as Ashley returns to her match and the scene fades out.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down