Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno

2 posters

Go down

Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Empty Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno

Post by Shay UA Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:16 am

The camera comes in to the arena of the Elder Cats. We see La Gata Dorada and La Gata Peligrosa climb the seven thousand steps up to the altar of the gods. Once at the top they begin gasping for breath.

Why… didn’t we teleport to the top this time…

Golden Cat looks at her exhausted friend.

Because… you need some cardio… you may not be possessed by Angus anymore but I don’t want you… gaining weight again…

After they catch their breath, the two gatas begin to summon one of the Elder Cats: The Kat Stacy Carter. With a flash of light Stacy Carter appears in front of our two heroes.

I have heard your summons, my children. What is it that you- oh me it’s you two again.

Las Felinas Fatales bow to Stacy. Golden Cat speaks up.

Oh great Cat Goddess of Femininity, as you know, Amber Reed ruined our first ever - and only - tag team championship match by injecting herself into the match and kicking our asses. We came to you to increase our femininity and turn us into cat ladies so that we could get our revenge: beating Amber Reed and taking the Women’s Tag Team Championship from her.

Stacy sighs.

And let me guess, she kicked your asses again?

Danger Cat interjects.

No! We got our asses kicked so much that we didn’t even get a shot! Then Amber Reed lost the titles but like, neither her or Janet even got pinned, some third lady got pinned, so we didn’t even get satisfaction in that!

This whole experiment taught us one thing: there’s no satisfaction in being a woman. Everything is hard and everything sucks. We’re done, we want to be men again.

Stacy Carter presses her hand against her head in annoyance.

Typically, I’d smite mortals for rejecting and insulting my gifts like this, but I want you two out of my gender as fast as possible, so I’ll play along. I will prepare a Male Cat Potion for you two.

The Kat snaps her finger and an alchemy lab teleports in behind her. She goes to work while Las Felinas Fatales bicker amongst themselves.

Peligrosa, I told you this was a bad idea from the start! Amber Reed has been fighting in the men’s division this whole time and we could have just fought her there! Why must you always find such roundabout ways to do things?

Dorada, this was your idea, though. You said, “I’ll do anything to get revenge on Amber Reed”!

Gata Dorada sighs.

Yes, but I didn’t mean it literally.

But… You did it though, look! Your breasts are bigger than mine!

They are not! I just… My top is just small, that's all! Are you saying I’m f*t?

No, but your lady form is a bit… Well, top heavy.

Gata Dorada gasps in sheer offense, but before she can respond, The Kat speaks up.

Alright, here you go. Each of you drink half and you’ll transform back into men.

The Kat goes to hand Danger Cat the vial of glittering white potion, pauses, and hands it to Golden Cat instead.

Here are some cups. I’d like to see you transform here just in case there are any problems, which there shouldn’t be, I never make mistakes.

The Kat gives them two kitty shaped mugs, which Golden Cat pours the potion into. Our heroes take their cups and clink them together.

To testosterone, cheers!

Las Felinas Fatales chug down the potion and their bodies change before our eyes. Their muscles grow, their shoulders broaden, their chins widen, their chests shrink, their asses stay pretty much the same, and their nipples no longer require censorship. Yes, our heroes are Los Felinos Fatales once more!

But then… the changes don’t stop…

We did it Dorado! We are back to normal! Hey… wait a second… Dorado, when did your gold become so pale?

Golden Cat looks at his partner and gasps.

Peligroso! You’re… growing horns!

Golden Cat instinctually pokes at his head and realizes he’s also growing horns. The two cats begin to panic and they change. Stacy Carter seems… shocked?

Ohhhh nooooo, whaaaat’s happening? It appears I didn’t give you guys a Male Cat Potion… I gave you a Male Cattle Potion!

Our heroes gasp as their furry outfits change to ones of black and white. Their cute cat mouths shift into those weird cow noses. Worst of all, on their trunks, udders appear!

¡Ay dios mio! Dorado, it’s true! We’re… we’re cows now!

¡Ay basura, Stacy “The Kat” Carter! What have you done to us?

Stacy shrugs.

You insulted my gifts and my gender. This is your punishment. To return to your cat forms, you must complete a series of quests in order to blah blah blah, figure it out yourselves. Bye bye!

Before our heroes can protest, Stacy waves and they disappear, reappearing in their apartment kitchen. Golden Cow’s shoulders slump.

Well… Look what you’ve gotten us into now, Peligroso! We are cows! This is about as far from a cat as we could possibly--

A loud crashing noise interrupts Golden Cow. He and Danger Cow exchange looks, before heading out into the living room to find… A massive beef cow sitting on the destroyed remains of what was once their couch. Golden Cow is flummoxed.

What the hell is this?!

That’s a cow, Dorado.

I know it’s a cow! Why is it here?

MROOOO…

Wait… Angus?

The cow blinks lazily at them. Golden Cow looks as though he has been hit in the face with a frying pan.

Okay this… this… this looks really bad for us, but maybe we can fix it! Dorado, do you remember that naked guy who broke into our house and asked us to save the world from Mystery Mask III?

Golden Cow nods his head.

You mean the guy we blew off?

Yes! The guy we blew off! Maybe he has the answers! He sounded like he knew a ton about the Elder Cats, so I’m sure he knows a ton about their curses! How do we find him?

Golden Cow takes out his phone.

He gave me his number if I ever changed my mind. Since I’m the Champion of the Elder Cats, he has to stay in my good favor if he ever wants to stop Mystery Mask III. Here, I’ll give him a call.

Golden Cow leaves the room and speaks with the Sphinx. Meanwhile, Danger Cow approaches the beefified Angus.

Hey there buddy… What the hell happened to you?

Mroooo…

I see… since you and I became spiritually linked after you murdered me, and I changed form, you changed form too.

Mroooo…

No, I don’t know how we’re going to fix this, but I’m sure The Sphinx will know what to do.

Mroooo…

No, I don’t think we’re getting the security deposit back here either.

Hey, Peligroso, why don’t you just take off the cow mask and just buy a new cat mask?

Wh- that’s not how it works, Angus! Stupido!

Golden Cow returns with a smile on his cow face.

Good news, I got the location of the Cat Illuminati! We can meet The Sphinx there and get help!

The team rejoices and heads out to the super secret underground location of the super secret Cat Illuminati. No, we aren’t telling you where it is, that would defeat the point.

Once our heroes arrive at the beautiful golden temple that is the Cat Illuminati’s headquarters, filled with scratch posts, yarn, and laser pointers, they meet up with The Sphinx.

Hello, Sphinx!

The Sphinx looks at these two strangers, sneers in disgust, and ignores them.

Sphinx, over here!

Sphinx?

Sphinx it’s us, Los Felinos Fatales!

The Sphinx sees our cattle heroes and his face widens in shock and awe.

Wait, what?! No, no it can’t be… Golden Cat, is that you?

Golden Cow walks us to his nudist ally and nods his head. Sphinx’s face twists in anger.

Of all the idiotic people I’ve ever met… You… the Champion of the Elder Cats… and you’re not even a cat anymore!

Golden Cow tries to calm him down.

Si si, I know, that’s why I’m here. We’ve been tricked by Stacy Carter and were hoping you could help us return to normal.

Sphinx snaps at Golden Cow.

And why should I?! You ignored my call for help when you were the Champion of the Elder Cats! Now, you are not a cat at all! That means the cat magic that flows through your veins - the cat magic that could’ve stopped Mystery Mask - doesn’t work at all! You’re completely useless to me and to the organization!

Danger Cow steps in.

Woah woah woah, what are you saying?

Cat magic only works on cats! In the same way that dog magic only works on dogs and human magic only works on humans! It’s not that hard!

Danger Cow tries to calm Sphinx down again.

It’s okay, it’s okay! All we need to do is become cats again, right? Then all the cat magic in Dorado will work again, and everything will be alright. Stacy Carter used a potion to get us in this mess, maybe we can use a potion to get out of it?

Sphinx sighs again.

What part of this don’t you understand? It doesn’t matter if we use a potion or not, that’s cat magic and you’re not cats! The Elder Cats couldn’t turn you back even if they wanted to, which clearly they don’t! Plus, since there’s been no Cattle Gods since McDonald’s franchised, you’re shit out of luck!

Wow, who would have expected corporate expansion to be more powerful than ancient gods of dairy and beef!

Sphinx rolls his eyes.

Anyways, you guys are toast… Or, roast… Roast beef, I guess. Looks like you’re just going to have to learn to live with being cows.

Golden Cow sighs, before remembering something.

Sphinx, wait! Stacy said something about completing a series of quests in order to fix ourselves! Do you know anything about that?

Sphinx considers this.

Well… I suppose there’s the Ancient Quest for the Infinity Cats. It’s an old quest, passed down through generations from the original Elder Cats eons ago. Thousands of cat warriors- even past Champions- have attempted the quest to no avail. No cat magic works on those who aren’t cats, but theoretically if you use an infinite amount of cat energy all at once, anything is possible for anyone. All of that power could break the barrier between animal magic and allow you to return to normal.

Golden Cow claps his hands together.

Great! So, uh… How do we find them?

Sphinx laughs.

How should I know? It’s an ancient quest that nobody has ever returned from.

You didn’t mention that par--

I wouldn’t even know where to start… But… Hmm.

Sphinx thinks for a moment.

If you were to confront Mystery Mask, and attain his knowledge, you might find a clue. It is said that he knows almost everything, save for the knowledge of Life and the Universe… You know, that quest I tried to send you on that you ignored?

Golden Cow ignores Sphinx.

That’s it, Peligroso! We just have to beat up Mystery Mask III!

Danger Cow tilts his head.

Who?

You know, Mystery Mask III! He’s the man who spins and wins, or whatever. We just have to beat him up!

But Dorado, we are not good at spinning or winning.

Golden Cow considers this.

True… But if there was any time desperate enough for us to try, I think we have found it. Even if we do not defeat him, if we can attain just a fraction of his limitless knowledge, perhaps it can lead us in the right direction!

You are correct, Dorado! Right now it is too important for us to run away or doubt ourselves! Plus, seeing as it is currently mid November, I bet we even have time for…

A Training Montage!

LFF slap their hands together as Eye of the Tiger begins to play in the background.

We quickly cut between scenes of our heroes working out, getting bigger, sucking less (hopefully). We see Golden Cow zooming his wife while pumping iron, explaining to her why he is now a cow.

But, husband… Why don’t you just take off the cow mask and buy a new cat mask?

Wh… Wife, that is preposterous! That’s not how it works.

We then cut to Danger Cow watching some indy matches on a vcr.

I see… so if I just hit a superkick 59 times every match, I will win?

Danger Cow then tries to superkick a dummy, failing horribly.

Days pass, then weeks. Our heroes continue their quest, getting better at this whole wrestling thing. Danger Cow successfully superkicks the dummy ten times in a row, and Golden Cat is getting amazing height on his Quarter Star Splash!

We cut to the two drinking glasses of milk.

So like, Dorado… We aren’t exactly felinos anymore… do we… legally need to change our names to prevent false advertising charges?

Well, I am an accountant, not a lawyer… But perhaps we should just to be safe. How about… Los… Los Vacos Fatales?

Hmm… it doesn’t have that alliteration that made us so famous…

What about… Los… Toros… Tostitos?

Danger Cow finishes his class of milk.

No… that doesn’t feel right either…

What about… The Battle Cattle?

Danger Cow jumps to his feet.

Yes! The Battle Cattle! All in favor, say moo!

The two men - the one who suggested it and the one who agreed already - both vote in favor of the name. Angus moos loudly from the other room.

Then it is settled! Watch out, CMV… There’s a new tag team on the prowl! And Mystery Mask III, prepare yourself for combat, because…

The Battle Cattle strike their signature pose.

The Battle is Coming for You!

This episode of Los Felinos Fatales was brought to you by McDonald’s. I’m Lovin’ Rampant Consumerism!
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Empty Episidio Dos

Post by Jason Spade Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:25 am

Golden Cow sprints at Mystery Mask III! Golden Show- no! Mystery Mask reverses it! Mystery Mask throws Golden Cow onto the apron, he’s going to show all of his strength by suplexing the Cow off of the ropes! He grabs the Cow and, no! Golden Cow reverses! He jumps into the ring and jumps into the air, nailing Mystery Mask with a devastating Golden Shower!

1! 2! No, kick out at two!

Golden Cow gets up and tries to grab Mystery Mask, but the international man of mystery kips up onto Golden Cow’s shoulders and hits him with an insane hurricanrana! Mystery Mask jumps onto the top rope as Golden Cow slowly stands to his feet, and with a spin midair Mystery Mask nails Golden Cow with a whisper in the wind! Mystery Mask runs back and jumps to the top turnbuckle one more time, setting up for one last Eclipse! Golden Cow, resilient as ever, stands up once more, but this was all to plan! Mystery Mask jumps, spins, and ends Golden Cow with a stunn- no! Golden Cow reverses and slams Mystery Mask into the ground!

Now Golden Cow jumps onto the top rope! Quarter! Star! Splash! With a beautiful backflip, Golden Cow nails the Quarter Star Splash right onto… Mystery Mask’s knees! Golden Cow falls to the ground in pain, gasping for breath! He should stay down, but the secret of the Infinity Cats is far too important! Golden Cow stands up, but Mystery Mask springboards off of the ropes and nails a devastating roundhouse kick midair! Golden Cow falls to the ground nearly unconscious, and Mystery Mask III grabs his legs!

Spin! Spin! Spin! Win! Win! Win!

He spins Golden Cow right round right round like a record, baby! He throws Golden Cow across the ring and falls into a pin, exhausted!

1! 2! 3!

Mystery Mask III has won!

Mystery Mask III tries to stand, but all he can muster is to drop to a single knee. This is more than alright though, as he raises his hand into the air. Now for the moment we’ve all been waiting for… the Mystery Tongue!

Wait, wait no! A hand grabs the Mystery Tongue! It’s Danger Cow! Mystery Mask III starts to struggle, his mysterious tongue in the hooves of a madman!

Wait’s the matter, Mystery Man? Cat got your tongue?

Mystery Mask III continues to struggle, but Danger Cow grabs onto the tongue with his second hoof, and a demented tug of war begins. With surprising strength for a man in his condition, Mystery Mask breaks free! As Danger Cow is flung through the ropes to the floor, Mystery Mask III finally stands to his feet and turns around… Right into a Kitty Claw from Golden Cow!

Immediately, the knowledge of Mystery Mask III begins to flow into the mind of Golden Cow; our bovine brother experiences hours of quantum physics, mechanical engineering, volumes upon volumes of data recorded from hundreds of mysterious tomes, and for the first time in his life, Golden Cow learns how to change a flat tire!

All of this flows into his brain at once, threatening to overwhelm him, until finally… He sees it! The knowledge they seek, buried deep within the subconscious of Mystery Mask III, lodged between theoretical astrophysics and 12th century English poetry. What felt like hours for Golden Cow passes in only a few moments, and when it ends, our hero drops Mystery Mask III onto the floor, where he lies, motionless. Golden Cow stumbles and drops to a knee, one hand on his head, dizzy from the onslaught of information. Danger Cow jumps into the ring.

Dorado! Are you okay?

Si, my friend…

Golden Cow places a hand on Danger Cow’s shoulder.

I know what we must do.

---

Sometime later, in the official Los Felinos Fatales locker room- the sign of which is haphazardly covered with a large piece of tape with “Battle Cattle” written on it- our heroes congregate to discuss their bounty.

Peligroso, the… The Infinity Cats do not exist on our physical plane. That is why nobody has ever found them!

What do you mean, Dorado?

They exist as multidimensional wavelengths of celestial intent, sentient yet not, waiting in Parts Unknown for someone to complete their secret trials. And now, thanks to a little bit of unprovoked violence, I know what the trials are!

Golden Cow stands and produces a large piece of paper that he tapes to an empty wall. He grabs a marker and begins to write, eventually standing aside to reveal a list of objectives.

Space: Defy gravity and fly through the air to victory.
Reality: Twist reality around you by experiencing an immersion breaking glitch.
Power: Rise above your strength by defeating a super heavyweight.
Soul: A Sol for a Soul.
Mind: Clear your doubtful thoughts by fighting for the tag team championships.
Time: Repeat the past and become a two time champion.

Danger Cow reads the board for a moment.

What is a Sol?

I don’t know, but I’m sure we’ll figure it out. Anyway, Peligroso, once we complete these suspiciously convenient objectives, the Infinity Cats will become known to us and we will gain the power we need to return to our true cat forms! But, there is some bad news… You see, Mystery Mask III did not know the time frame that these objectives should be completed in. For all we know, this could take anywhere between a week and the rest of our lives!

Danger Cow’s eyes shoot open.

Ay dios mios! I cannot spend the rest of my lives as a cow… wait a momento…

I am a cow! I have but one life! Ay dios miiiiiiios!

Golden Cow slaps his hysterical friend.

Calm down, Peligroso! We will get through this! Let’s memorize these objectives very carefully, we can do these things! Look at the Mind Cat, for example! A tag team title shot, we don’t even need to win them! We can do that!

Oh we’re fucked…

And Time! Since we won the International Championship together, we both are one time International Champions! Either one of us could beat Matthew Oxley, or I could beat Jeremy Barmore and we’ll have that one!

Ooooh we’re fucked…

And with Space, I can win off my Quarter Star Splash!

Ooooooooooh we’re fucked…

And I have no clue what a Sol is, but we can surely beat that one, no?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh we’re fucked…

Golden Cow sighs.

Peligroso, this is our shot. We can do this! We can gather the Infinity Cats, regain our cathood, and when it’s all said and done… beat the shit out of the Elder Cats for tricking us into becoming cows!

At the mere suggestion of violence, Danger Cow perks up.

Si, mi amigo! Let us do these quests! Let us beat up so many people, and then, beat up the gods themselves! We can do this!

The Battle Cattle strike their signature pose and the scene fades to black, as their objectives flash on screen one last time.

SPACE - REALITY - POWER - SOUL - MIND - TIME
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down

Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Empty Episidio Tres

Post by Shay UA Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:35 pm

Danger Cow has done it. He has defeated Issac Richardson. Danger Cow jumps up in joy and excitement, but when his feet touch the ground it is far less stable than when he left. A small earthquake fills the Aftermath arena, even the sky feels as if it is shaking.

That is when the sky cracks open. A slit in the sky opens up, expelling light onto the world below. A booming voice can be heard throughout the arena.

Cow of Danger. I have heard your calls, I have seen your strength. To defeat someone double your size… I recognize your power, and lend you my own!

Suddenly a cat descends down from the sky. It is ridiculously buff with shoulders the size of boulders despite being the size of a housecat. As it falls, Danger Cow can’t help but look up at it in complete awe. This is… the Power Cat.

The Power Cat now hovers face to face with Danger Cow and lets out a momentous meow of approval. Danger Cow hesitates, but softly grabs onto the cat of legend. The moment he touches its sacred fur, the cat disappears and the sky closes up. Left in Danger Cow’s hoof is a single small amethyst gem shaped like a cat.

Golden Cow and Mystery Mask III run down to the ring. Golden Cow looks overjoyed at his partner’s success.

Peligroso… you got one… You got one!

The two jump in circles with joy as they’ve obtained the first piece of their return to cathood!

So… this is what the Infinity Cats look like in their pure form… I’ll need to add this knowledge to my collection.

The Battle Cattle take a defensive stance against the International Man of Mystery.

Stay back! You’re an enemy of the Kitty Illuminati! We aren’t trusting you anywhere near this Power Gem™!

Mystery Mask III takes a step closer to Danger Cow.

Do not worry, my bovine brother. Even if I do take it from you, I won’t be able to use it. The Infinity Cats’ power can only be used by cats. To people like me, it’s useless, only valuable when the full set is obtained. Sadly, with your cathood gone, you can’t use it either. If you were still cats, you’d probably be able to throw someone through the ring with a single grapple, which would’ve been incredibly useful for our quest. Oh well…

Mystery Mask tries to reach towards Danger Cow’s hand, wanting a better look at the Gem. Golden Cow jumps in between the two.

That doesn’t change the fact that the Kitty Illuminati considers you a threat! They may have cast us out, but they are our allies still more than you will ever be.

Mystery Mask III shakes his head, emotionless on his expressionless face.

Contrary, Dorado. I am not a cat, the Gem is useless to me. The Illuminati though, they are all cats. If they get their hands on that gem, they’ll be able to freely use it, and you’ll never get it back.

The Battle Cattle tense up at the thought. If they can never get the Gem back, they’ll never be able to be cats again.

In fact, if I were you, I would try to finish the collection as soon as possible. After all, once the Kitty Illuminati hears an Infinity Gem has appeared, they’ll surely send assassins after you, and something tells me they’ll hear very soon. After all, they do have ears everywhere. For example…

Mystery Mask points towards one of the crowd exits. While everyone in the audience is amazed at what they just saw, there is one woman in a hoodie walking away, exiting the arena. As she turns around the corner, a sliver of her face can be seen for a fraction of a second.

A lucha mask.

If I were you, Dorado, I would retrieve the Internet Title as fast as possible. As for you, Peligroso, I would challenge one of the Hastings men to a battle the moment you can. Good luck, you two.

You’re going to need it.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Empty Re: Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno

Post by Jason Spade Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:01 pm

Golden Cow has risen, victorious, from the Six-Pack Challenge. Danger Cow runs to the ring and The Battle Cattle celebrate together, until...

Cow of Gold, I have heard your call, I have seen your ability... To claim victory by flying through the air... I recognize your power, and lend you my own!

Engulfed in a beam of light, a cat descends from the sky. The cat is massive, girthy, and almost perfectly round in its chunkiness. Golden Cow stares in awe, mesmerized by the presence of... the Space Cat! Then he considers something.

Wait... I did not win with my flying move, though... Does this count?

Danger Cow speaks up.

Well, the cat is here, so that means it must count, right?

The Space Cat meows impatiently, and Golden Cow shrugs. Golden Cow reaches out and takes ahold of the sacred fur, and the legendary beast transforms into a small, shiny blue gemstone in the shape of a cat.

Golden Cow raises his head to celebrate, but notices something... Two men, in cat-themed lucha masks, watching the Battle Cattle from the top of the entrance ramp. To Danger Cow, Golden Cow speaks.

Peligroso... It seems we are running out of time.

Mystery Mask III rolls into the ring, and speaks to the Battle Cattle.

They are even closer than I feared. Take care, Bovine Brothers... Soon they will attack.

Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down

Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Empty Episidio Cinco

Post by Shay UA Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:31 am

Somehow how Battle Cattle has won again. Somehow Battle Cattle (with the help of Amber Reed) have defeated Par Excellence in three on three combat! However, it feels weird. Golden Cow swears he saw Cam Harris dive through Tenra, and Danger Cow swears Jeremy Barmore teleported from the corner to ringside to dodge his Udder Humiliation setup. Truthfully, they’re probably just concussed.

That’s when they hear Dashing celebrating on commentary.

Battle Ca- d Amb- ed have d-ted Par Ex-len-!

Aye dios mios, is CMV really that cheap that they’re using malfunctioning equipment? Maybe Kellin just doesn’t care, maybe CMV needs new owners. Amber Reed decides to leave the ring, not wanting to be around either of these teams. As she leaves, her arm catches the rope, but she doesn’t notice? She continues to walk down the ramp as the rope stretches further and further, as if it were made of taffy!

Then it suddenly snaps back to place as the sky itself cracks open!

Cows of Battle, I have heard your calls, I have seen your conquest… To claim victory in a world where reality degrades around you… I recognize your power, and lend you my own!

From the heavens, a cat descends… It may very well be the ugliest cat our heroes have ever seen! It’s face appears to be squashed and stretched as if it were a cartoon, with no visible nose or mouth, and it appears to flicker as if it was fading in and out of existence! This can be only one thing… The Reality Cat!

The Reality Cat floats in front of the Battle Cattle. Golden Cow speaks.

I, uh… I do not want to touch that.

Dorado! You are being rude! This is a sacred moment! We must treat this hideous beast as if it were just as holy as the other infinity cats we have seen thus far!

The Reality Cat meows dejectedly. Danger Cow reaches out and touches the sacred fur, and the Reality Cat morphs into a red, cat-shaped gemstone. Danger Cow pockets the sacred gem, another successful trial complete!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstage, the Battle Cattle sit in their locker room with Angus- still in his extremely large, beef cow form- and examine their collection; the Purple Power Cat, the Blue Space cat, and the Red Reality cat sit on a small table before them, glittering in the light.

This is tremendous, Peligroso! We are halfway done! Nobody has ever collected this many Infinity Cats in one place!

Danger Cow looks at the gems, the beauty shining into his very soul.

We’re actually going to do it! We’re actually going to collect them all and make our wish!

The Battle Cattle strike a pose in happiness! Danger Cow reaches out and picks up the Space Gem™.

Woah… holding this rock… It’s like I smell the quesadillas from my home town… like I can feel the wind from that time we climbed the Statue of Liberty… and like I can hear the hissing spiders from when we wrestled in Australia… all at the same time! It is amazing! I wonder…

Danger Cow raises the gem into the air slowly. He feels small pulses of energy, and he jumps up! In shock as their door is kicked open!

Stop it! Stop it right now!

Mystery Mask III comes storming in.

Put down the cat, Peligroserous one! You’re lucky you’re a cow! If you were still a cat, you could be at the bottom of the ocean right now, or in a volcano, or on Venus!

These cats harness infinite power in their domain, but mere mortals can’t handle the concept of infinity, let alone its actuality. When you collect the other three cats and complete your set, if you just grab them all in your hand and make a wish, you’d probably - no, the world itself would probably explode from the infinite possible wishes you could’ve had!

Golden Cow turns towards Mystery Mask, but slaps the gem out of Danger Cow’s hand furst.

Wait, so you’re saying even if we get our wish, we can’t even make a wish? What kind of bullshit is that? I want a refund!

Mystery Mask lets out a sigh, he Mystery Tongue poking out a small bit.

Yes and no. You can’t just make a wish. You have to somehow contain the infinite, control it. The cats themselves do so slightly by condensing themselves into gems, but it isn’t enough for mortal hands. Instead you have to do something like with the Mystery Mask. Infinite curiosity, condensed down into a single silk hood.

That is what you must do to complete this quest.

Golden Cow considers this.

So… You’re saying that clothing can contain the power?

Well, yes, I suppose so.

Golden Cow claps his hands.

Great! We just need a… I do not know, a glove, perhaps?

MM3 does not appear to be amused.

You can’t just use any piece of clothing, Dorado one. It has to be able to contain the power of infinity! Only something equally powerful, or at least equally durable, could ever hope to do so! My mask is woven from the silk of the Ancient Spider Deities, who produced their sticky juices by consuming the decaying corpses of the ancestral--

Golden Cow speaks up, interrupting what was certain to be an interesting story that definite wasn’t made up on the spot.

Wait! Ancient Spider Deities?

Golden Cow looks to Angus, who blinks slowly, still adjusting to his cow brain. Danger Cat claps his hands.

Yes, I see! We must slaughter Angus and use his leather to make a glove!

Golden Cow immediately waves that off.

No, no, goodness… Angus, do you still have your mystical powers?

MROOO…

So, that means you can still shift your shape, yes?

MROOO…

Can you transform into a gauntlet that can contain the power of the Infinity Cats?

Angus does not respond immediately, as his small cow brain struggles to comprehend the question. Then there is a flash of light, and where there was once a cow there now sits a large, white gauntlet adorned with cow spots!

Aha! Perfect! And look, Peligroso, there are little indentations to put the gems!

Golden Cow picks up the gauntlet, while Danger Cow carefully picks up the Space Gem. Slowly, carefully, they slot the gem into one of the indentations… And it snaps into place! Shimmering blue light pulsates throughout the Anguslent, and the Battle Cattle rejoice!

Angus… thank you, you have saved the day once again!

Plus now that’s one less giant mouth the feed…

Danger Cow inserts both the Power and Reality Gems, a small rainbow of energy pulsating through Golden Cow’s arm!

Oh wow, this feeling! I feel so powerful! I feel so light! I feel so knowledgeable! I feel! I feel! I can’t feel my arm!

Mystery Mask nods his head.

Yes, yes, that is pretty normal I’m afraid. Exposure to infinity is pretty hard on the body, but you will get used to it over time. Cow of Gold, greater of the Battle Cattle in brains and lesser in jobber-ablity, I will be frank with you, wielding this… Infinity Gauntlet is quite the task. Will you be the one who does it, or would you rather your far more reckless friend do so? Given you slightly above average wisdom, I ask you!

Golden Cow considers this as he stares down at the gauntlet… Even without putting it on, and with only three stones, the sheer power of Infinity numbed his arm… Could he truly do it? Could he handle such power, such responsibility? He pondered this tremendous question for a moment.

Peligroso… You have been a good friend, and a… Slightly better than terrible tag team partner. You have been through so much over the course of our adventures, with your kidnapping, possession, death, and resurrection… I think it is time that I be the one to sacrifice for the Battle Ca… No, for Los Felinos Fatales.

Golden Cow sets the gauntlet on the floor, and shakes out his numb arm.

Yes, when the time comes… I will wear the Gauntlet, and I will make our wish! By my power as the Champion of the Elder Cats, I promise you, my friend, that we will be cats once more!

Danger Cow tries to respond, but he can’t put his feelings into words. He simply nods, smiling as he does so. Mystery Mask walks up and puts a hand on Golden Cow’s shoulders.

You’re a good man. I will do what I can to help you train yourself to withstand this power the best I can. For example….. Have you played Metal Gear Rising?

This episode of Los Felinos Fatales was brought to you by Konami. Boy we sure wish we didn’t fire Hideo Kojima, now we have to sponsor THIS bullshit.

Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno Empty Re: Nuestros Héroes son Engañados?! Arco de Vacos Episodio Uno

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down