Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For

Go down

The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For Empty The Moment We’ve All Been Waiting For

Post by Kylo VII Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:45 am

Season finale. Cyberslam. Fatal four way elimination match for the CMV Global Championship. Blake Virtue, Bob Luger, Hunter Quinn, and Walter Bolek. This all started at Regicide. Blake Virtue Vs Jason Spade Vs Andrew Briggs. Virtue eliminates both men and secures his shot at the Global Championship and the man that holds it. Bob Luger. Leading up to Fortune, Virtue to some people’s surprise managed to get through each member of Kliq put infront of him leading up to the eventual one on one between himself and Luger. Fortune comes around and once again Virtue is able to defy all odds and walk out once again Global Champion, but not before Hunter Quinn tried to capitalize on his opportunity, the briefcase he won at Ascendence 9. But to the surprise of EVERYONE, Virtue managed to fight through everything to retain that championship. The next Crossfire, Virtue, Quinn and Luger are met in the middle of the ring before The Machine Walter Bolek decided to introduce himself to the three and stake his claim at the Global Championship. And now, Cyberslam day 2 main event. With the help of Blake Virtue, Bob Luger eliminates Quinn. Shortly after, Bolek eliminates Luger. And now it’s the final 2. Rumble winner and Champion. Bolek still looking dominant at this point, trying to lock Virtue into any submission he can do but Virtue able to get out and stay on his feet. He didn’t get this far just to give up. All it took was one opportunity. One opening. Virtue climbed up to the top rope as Bolek staggered to his feet as Virtue makes his leap. Double knees to the back of the head drops the giant Bolek. Virtue goes for the cover and has once again successfully defended his Global Championship. Now, the champion is in his recliner in his house, CMV Global Championship mounted on the wall behind him. He opens his computer and signs into the CMV Website and starts a live video.

Virtue- Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Jacob Vance, otherwise known as Blake Virtue, your current CMV Global Champion. This season has been absolutely crazy in every sense of the word, so I’m here to talk about a few things leading up to this upcoming season. So let’s start with my name. Blake Virtue. A monicker I’ve used for my wrestling career that has gotten very poplar among this crowd. So this name was very easy to come up with. Blake being my middle name, and the name my sister mostly calls me by. And now Virtue. The definition of Virtue is behavior showing high moral standards. For anyone who knows me inside and out of that ring knows that this is just how I always hold myself as a person. So, the name Blake Virtue was born. My initial start in CMV wasn’t the best by any means. But I came back after injury and became one of the greatest Rising Star Champions of all time. At the end of that amazing season I held this.

Virtue gets out of his seat and walks out of the camera frame. A few minutes pass and he returns with the NGW World Championship

This. The last ever NGW World Champion. And this was also a bittersweet moment for me because I was once again injured. This one even worse than the last, keeping me out for a significantly long amount of time. During my rehabilitation, I met one of my closest friends in who you know as Archer Rose. This was a real low point in my life personally. I even thought about just calling it quits. But Archer remind me that there’s so much I have left. Mentally I wasn’t ready to quit but I was scared. Scared of getting seriously hurt again. But he was right. I wasn’t ready to leave everything behind. Wrestling is my life and without it I really don’t have much. You probably would of caught me in a knee brace trying to learn how to ply golf out in Florida. That’s not what I wanted for myself. So he lit the determination inside of me and I strived to work as hard as possible to make sure I came back better than ever. And I did just that. Minus a few bumps in the road, I still got my hands on the Global Championship. Then I lose it back to Proudfoot. And THAT leads us to the biggest turning point of the season. Ascendence 9. In that world title match I saw myself eliminated first. Very quickly too. I saw this as a sign. A sign that I needed to prove to the people that I wasn’t a fluke. I deserved to be in that spot. And the rest is history. I have been undefeated since Ascendence. Since that loss. Every week after that I went out there and proved that I have what it takes. Always have, always will have. Regicide was the make or break point for the rest of the season. I eliminated both men in that match. The determination in my soul burned brighter. I fought through Kliq. I took on Bob Luger and Hunter Quinn in one night to win and retain the Global Championship. And last night I survived Quinn, Luger AND Bolek, PROVING that everything they thought about me was wrong. Nobody really knows Blake Virtue. But they know now. From Fortune to CyberSlam. This championship will be redefined. From all those people who thought I’d just lose it again as fast as I won it are all now believers. Those who weren’t rooting me before that match were rooting for me during the final 2. And people KNOW that the Best Bout Machine is real. The Heart And Soul of Crossfire is real. And one thing you can still call me is Global Champion. This is just the start. Many men have held this championship but I’ll make sure to be the best to ever hold it. When people talk about the Global Championship they’re gonna mention the man synonymous with it. Blake. Virtue. The Heart and Soul, the Best Bout Machine, full health, leads on into a new season. Our future looks strong and I couldn’t be more excited.

Virtue waves to the camera before ending his feed and shutting his computer

Kylo VII
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down