Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Court of the Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Court of the Crimson Empress

Go down

In the Court of the Crimson Empress Empty In the Court of the Crimson Empress

Post by TheQuinceyShow Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:39 pm

*Shou Rong in a very nice suit is sitting by a fire place. She looks happy. That smirk on her face telling the entire story*

Shou Rong-So...I want to get this straight. Rada, the person who attacked me, cost me match after match, almost ended my career and didn't care about me when my career was on the line should be forgiven because of her emotions? Because she was angry and didn't know who else to take it out on? I was her punching bag. But I should forgive her right? I forgive her because Rada said she loved me...That's too late. 2 years too late.

*Shou crosses one leg on top of the other*

Shou Rong-You know. Even when Rada and I fought for the first time, I didn't hate her. Then next thing I know, I can't feel anything below my neck and was paralyzed. I wasn't hurt, I was pissed off! The doctors told me to never wrestle again and I said to hell with them. I got in the bet shape of my life. I lost 50 pounds and I looked great, but every time I saw RVW on my screen, I just saw red. I made it my mission, my life goal to come back to CMV and take out Rada and that's what I did...but now what?

*Shou laughs to herself*

Shou Rong-Over a year of my career was wasted on Rada! Now I want to get the thing I never got to get and what Rada was so selfish on wanting to get back! Every woman on the roster is in trouble. Every woman on the roster is now standing In the Court of the Crimson Empress! To everyone who stuck by me and realized how bad of a person Rada was, you are appreciated. To everyone who says I should forgive her, you are worthless and I never needed you!

*Shou Rong stands up*

Shou Rong-CMV's women's division should now be put on notice. Now that Rada is out of the picture, no one is holding me back!
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down