Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
KLIQ4LYFE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

KLIQ4LYFE

Go down

KLIQ4LYFE Empty KLIQ4LYFE

Post by Batman Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:40 pm

"KLIQ IS DONE!"

"KLIQ LOST EVERY MATCH."

"KLIQ HAS NO MORE GOLD, GOODBYE NOW!"

No.......

KLIQ is an idea that'll never die in the hearts of those who believe in it. The idea that those who achieve greatness will never fall below the line they had already surpassed. That idea was fought for, all season long. The brothers and sisters who fought for this may have taken the blows, but they don't falter from their beliefs. Nor will they ever. No matter what society says, they will continue their fight. However, sometimes, in war, you have to make harsh sacrifices for the greater good. Like wing out those who did manage to falter from their beliefs. Sometimes.........you got to kill a brother.

Randy Borton
Hey guys.......

Borton stands there in the doorway of "The Big Easy", the bar they own that resides within a massive bus. He stands there to see only two of his brothers sitting at one of the tables together. He can see the back of Luger's head with Slate across from him. Both with an empty glass in front of them and a half empty bottle of whiskey. He inches closer towards them seeing as how neither has acknowledged his presence yet.

Randy Borton
Listen....

Bob Luger
No.........

He stopped in his tracks.

Bob Luger
You knew about this. Didn't you?

Randy Borton
Guys I.....

Bob Luger
You knew about this shift in management, and in order to try and keep your job, you detached yourself from KLIQ. Booked me in that fatal four way........

Randy Borton
Is that what this is about? Because I booked one match without consulting with you?

Bob Luger
You refused to renew contracts for a few of our brothers, saying something about "budget". You.......betrayed us. You tried to be subtle about it, but we notice.....everything. And now, you're not even the General Manager anymore.

At this point, Bob gets up and turns around. Randy still stands there as Slate walks past the two, leaving Borton in the middle.

Randy Borton
I may have lost my job, and made some bad decisions, but I am still KLIQ FOR LIFE! That much is true!

Bob Luger
You're lying to my face. You did what you had to do to save your job. You probably thought that with this shift in management that KLIQ couldn't survive. You lost FAITH in us! And that honestly, broke my heart.

The look in Luger's eyes is sincere. It's a look of remorse. Not for something he's done.....but for something he's about to do.

Randy Borton
Whatever you're planning you need to thi-

Just then, a bottle shatters over the back of his skull. The same bottle that Luger and Slate had been drinking. Slate had carried it with him when he walked behind Borton. Both, Slate and Luger look displeased that they have been forced into this situation. To do what they think is right for KLIQ. To take out an OG like Randy Borton. But they have made careers out of going to places that nobody else were ever willing to go.

Borton holds the back of his head in pain as Luger smacks his hand away and brings him to his feet. He then stares him in the eyes, getting one last look at the brother who betrayed him before sending him face first into one of the stripper poles off to the side. As he falls into one of the seats, blood gushes from his forehead. However, the message isn't done. The deed is far from over as Slate and Luger both begin to stomp and punch away at him like animals pouncing on their prey. A vicious assault even for them, considering how close they were to Borton.

At this point, Randy sports a crimson mask of blood and can barely stand as Luger and Slate hold him up. Carrying him off the bus as if he's a wounded comrade in war being taken to safety. As they drag him off the bus tho, he's far from safe. In the parking garage stands the rest of KLIQ. Kevin Silva, Ryan Kent, Guri Sukonov, Josh Wolf, and Jade Divine. All circled around a metal trash bin spewing fire to light the area. In Josh's hand is a chair in which he hands to Bob once they chuck Randy on the floor in the center. That steel chair has symbolized many fates, many by the hands of Borton in the early days of KLIQ. Now....it symbolizes the death of a brother. Luger slightly unfolds the chair and instead of the arm.......he slips it over his neck. He then looks on at his comrades then at Slate who nods to him to do it. And with that, he stomps on the chair, possibly breaking Borton's neck!

They leave him like roadkill. They all pile up in "The Big Easy" and drive off, leaving Borton there, broken and bleeding. There's no telling what kind of damage they've really done. But, from the brutal sight of the beatdown it doesn't seem like we will ever see Randy Borton again at least not like he was. The place he forced his own brothers to go to tonight, is something they won't ever forget. You can view them as the worst but in their eyes they were wronged and they have the strength where others don't, do right that wrong. That's what places them above everybody else in their eyes. For their ideas.......for their brotherhood..........they will do anything because at the end of the season, despite all the loss, they remain unbeaten. Because......KLIQ....4....LYFE!!!!!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down