Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Pain Is Inevitable Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Pain Is Inevitable

Go down

Pain Is Inevitable Empty Pain Is Inevitable

Post by Jason Spade Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:23 pm

As Cyberslam rages on, a backstage camera catches Jason Spade stepping through the curtain, his face and white vest stained red by his failed title defense. He grabs a bottle of water, takes a long swig, and then dumps it over his head.

"Hey, help me get this fuckin' thing off."

A technician runs behind Spade and unhooks several latches on the Outlaw's vest, which the latter then discards onto the floor before making his way deeper into the backstage area. An interviewer approaches Spade.

"Excuse me, Jason? Can we get your thoughts on your performance tonight?"

"My thoughts are that I went in expecting a fight and got a war instead. At this moment, I can't think of anyone more deserving of the Anarchy Championship right now than Fidel de LaRosa. Fidel, if and when you see this, I tip my hat to you.

But, know this... I'm far from finished with that Anarchy Championship. CMV is going on hiatus into the next season, and during that time I will be training. My master used to say that... Pain is inevitable. Whether it's breaking a board or losing a loved one, pain is something we all have to learn to experience, because only by experiencing it can we learn to not be afraid of it.

You hurt me tonight, Fidel, physically and emotionally... I want you to spend tonight celebrating, and then every day between tomorrow and when we meet again, I want you to train... Because if you can't bring the same intensity you brought tonight, then when- not if, but when- we meet again for the Anarchy Championship... I will eat you alive."

Spade snatches a towel from the interviewer and wipes off his bloody face, before walking away.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down