Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Shanaz hit different Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Shanaz hit different

Go down

Shanaz hit different Empty Shanaz hit different

Post by DullChameleon Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:27 pm

The show comes back from break and the lights are off.  A murmur goes around the arena.  The lights go on and Shanaz is standing in the ring.  The crowd erupts.  He waits until the din dies down and then speaks.

Shanaz: Shanaz work it.  Shanaz make it.  Shanaz do it.  Shanaz becoming Elden Lord.  Shanaz hiring hi ho ding dongs to ring tinkly bell when Shanaz want special tea time with Queen of Sheba and King of Monako.  Shanaz forcing like Duke Airwalker in Space Wars and fighting Derp Voder.  Shanaz avoiding tinsel town and pretzel town and salty sea shells on the sea shore.  Nothing kill Shanaz.  Shanaz disappear because he part of clever magic trick in box and then abracidoby and Shanaz find self in tunnel with shovel and pick and I love you like bushelpeck and Shanaz dig dig dig hot diggity dog like Mickey Moose and Goofy the big ear dog.  Shanaz dig for long time and then boss man say cobb county need more people and Shanaz go to dig more tunnel time and then someone tap Shanaz on shoulder and ask for autograph and Shanaz realize that he in wrong place and Shanaz get on super duper fast flighty bird and fly all over creation and beation and then land down and get suitcase and say hello lots of love and run run to big car time and sit down and relax and have nice cold water.  Now Shanaz here again.  And Shanaz never die and can’t kill Shanaz even though big chin Thomas snap fingers and say I balance universe because I have big chin, but Shanaz stay in same place and read antiracist baby book and say yes please.  Shanaz stronger now because lift weight time is part of wake up get up strong strong and now time to hurry run skip jump into ring and say hello my old chum chummies.  Shanaz cant wait much longer.  Shanaz here and wanting to have an old pony dance.  Any one have rope?
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down