Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.

Go down

The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.  Empty The Promo for Tim LaFave because he can't get into his account and I'm a nice friend.

Post by HunterQuinn Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:01 am

Owner and Operator of CMV; Dashing “the DJ Urie” Urie
So you want… to wrestle?

???
Ew, no. I want to find my next perfect model.

Dennis
Excuse?

???
What are you daft? I want to find the picture perfect model for my next installation.

Dash-Dash
With all due respect, ma’am, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

The blonde haired female lets out a heavy sigh. She canNOT believe that the person she’s talking to understands nothing of what she’s saying. It’s almost frustrating. Frustrating enough to bite his hand off, or drive his head through his own desk… patience, Neon.

???
Listen very carefully. I’m looking for a MODEL to POSE for ME… so I can draw or paint them. Is that better?

Big Denny
Ma’am, this is a sports entertainment office.

???
Right, I understand that. But I’ve been all over the world; from Bangladesh to Bombei. From Los Angeles to Louisville. And I’ve found no one. But every time I turn on channel 4 on my TV, I see CMV airing and I see the pique of physical perfection. And I fawn, man. I fawn… What would it take for me to be able to meet one of your talents. How much would it cost?

DJ
Uh… I can set up a signing–

The cute lass throws both hands, palm first onto the desk of the overseer of the great CMV. Her eyes pierce into his and she stares at him for but a moment before speaking.

???
Listen; I’m not a fan, I’m not a wrestler. I’m an artist. And there are no better bodies to work with than the ones in this company. Just let me in the locker room and I can show you–

From behind her, a burly hand places itself on the woman’s shoulder. Security. Likely called by Dashing the Handsome AND Foolish while this psycho had been threatening him.
She looks over her shoulder, sees the bald-headed, tan skinned, jobber turned bodyguard and before the man can adjust his set is smashed in the face by the booted heel of this very eccentric beauty. The guard collapses on his side and Double Deckered Dennis can only stare stunned, hoping his meeting would not be his last.

???
Look, I’ll work as a janitor; I’ll clean the friggen’ toilets. Just get me close to your employees and I’ll do the rest.

Dashing
I, uh…

Dashing the Great CIS White Male looks behind the woman and sees the guard, now drooling on his pristine, marble office floor.

Dashing Cont.
I have a better idea… What’s your name?

The bat-shit insane girl smirks and pushes herself off the Urie-nator’s desk and folds her arms.

???
Neon.

Dashing the Signer of Talent
If I give a short-term contract for CMV to uh… get what you need… can I get you to promise you won’t kill me in my sleep?

Neon smiles warmly.

“No.”
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down