Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A New Problem  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A New Problem

Go down

A New Problem  Empty A New Problem

Post by Alveuss Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:24 pm

On the official CMV website an exclusive video shows up. It shows a man sitting with a hood over his head in a dimly lit room, the darkness obscuring his face. The room itself is fairly barren without much furniture however there do appear to be broken pieces of what appears to be jigsaws and other assorted puzzle pieces throughout the room, its difficult to properly see. The man begins to speak in a deepish, raspy voice with what appears to be a faint South American-ish accent.

We've been here before. Multiple times. I wonder just how many times we're going to do this... Heh, song and dance.

This time will be different, right? Na we'll see, everyone thinks that but not everyone has the ability to actually follow through. Of course I do have a history of proving I can hang with the best, not that they'd tell you that mind you. For whatever the reason may be someone like me was never actually meant to succeed. Na they see someone like me and think I'm a solid hand to have around the place. A guy to excite and to make all the ugly little brat kids smile and laugh, but NEVER truly be taken seriously. Even if you do everything they tell you to and do it well.

You can come out with a mask. You can do all the stunts. You can dance, you can bring your own music you can come down to the ring with a motherfucking barn owl all in an attempt to raise your stock and to make you people care. What they don't tell you however is that you'll be painted as a joke for the rest of your career all because of those things and due to that... There is a ceiling for you. Now I gotta ask you all the question, does that seem fair to you?

You'd think with a name like mine and a gimmick like the one I had that I'd be pretty damn good with puzzles. And to an extent I was, I've always been quite the problem solver. Yet this place was a problem I couldn't quite break down. I think I have it now. You see, when looking at puzzles its always important to change your perspective and see things that you wouldn't have otherwise. My entire career till this point I've been the problem solver, that was my perspective and THAT was the issue. To be taken seriously around here you can't be solving the problems. You have to be the problem.

The man leans foward and flicks down his hood, Rubik. With a nod and a wink he blows a kiss to the camera with his left hand and the video comes to an end.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down