Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Wrestler's inner toughts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Wrestler's inner toughts

Go down

The Wrestler's inner toughts Empty The Wrestler's inner toughts

Post by TheQuinceyShow Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:42 pm

*RVW is laying in her bed with pain killers on her bed side table*

RVW-I don't know what hurt more, me getting punted by Shou or the headbutt she did before. Despite that and being sent to the hospital and being diagnosed with a concussion. I seem to be ok. The doctors said to check with them weekly because of the severity but I want to get back into wrestling. CMV has had the best of me, but they've also seen me at my lowest. Now look, what I did was horrible and I really isolated myself from the people who respected me. I hope they can find the love in their heart to forgive me, even if Shou Rong couldn't find it, I don't blame her a bit...but hopefully one day she realizes that I want to make it right.

*The camera fades to black as RVW lays in her bed*
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down