Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I'm Always Wright Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I'm Always Wright

Go down

I'm Always Wright Empty I'm Always Wright

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:02 pm

We're back in the CMV Performance Center just weeks before the new season is set to begin. We see many CMV superstars doing their daily workouts, trying to stay in the absolute best shape possible with this new era being ushered in and the draft right around the corner. The front doors swing open and stepping through them is none other than Jackson Wright, the son of CMV's new owner; Christopher Wright, and of course, the general manager of CMV's brand new show; Shockwave. He's rocking a blue dress shirt and sleek, black dress pants, taking off his obviously uber expensive sunglasses to get a better look at who exactly is hard at work in the gym today. Much like his sister before him, it seems as if Jackson is here to do some scouting, although he's much less worried about being so obvious. He walks right over to Tracy James who's running on a treadmill and working up a sweat, but it doesn't appear as though Mr. Wright is all that impressed. He then checks on Kate Stronghart who doesn't even pay any mind to her potential boss as she makes it to one hundred push-ups. Jackson gives her a once over before moving on and setting his sights on just the man he was looking for ... In the corner is The Benchmark of CMV, Andrew Briggs, lifting some weights and if I do say so myself, looking quite swole. Jackson gingerly makes his way over to him and leans up against the wall, Briggs taking his air pods out upon noticing the looming spectator.

Briggs
Can I help you?

Wright laughs while picking up a weight and doing some bicep curls himself, only a few though, doesn't want to sweat in this shirt, do you know how much it's worth? Got it from a friend of Cole Savage, that's right, Egyptian cotton.

Jackson
No, but I believe I can help you.

Andrew scoffs and puts his weights down, wiping his face with a white towel and taking a swig from his water bottle.

Briggs
I know who you are, buddy, just how is it that you can help me?

Jackson
Well, if it's true that you know who I am, "buddy", then you know exactly how I can help you.

The Benchmark nods his head and laughs slightly, going to put his pods back in as he is turning away.

Briggs
Not interested in whatever it is you're here to pitch. Been there and done that.

Wright takes the pods from his hand and backs away, prompting Briggs to take a step towards him, a smirk takes over the face of the Shockwave general manager.

Jackson
You have no idea what I'm here to pitch, friend, but I promise you that you'll want to hear me out. I'm here in CMV for one reason and one reason only; to prove to my sister that I'm better than her once and for all and that our father should hand ME the keys to his kingdom, not her. In order to do that, I'll need some help and that help will come in the form of a few certain individuals, and you're one of them Mr. Briggs. Help me, and I'll make sure that you get the respect you deserve, the opportunities that belong to you ... Let's be honest, you've kind of been, well, stagnant as of late. Disrespected by KLIQ, betrayed by that overgrown clown, Guri, after everything that you did for him, laughed at by the CMV universe ... I hate to see it and I STRONGLY believe that you are entitled to so much more. So, scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours ...

Andrew takes back his pods from Jackson's open palm and looks at them for a few seconds before closes his fist tightly. He takes a deep breath and looks Jackson in the eyes, that same sly smirk now sneaking onto his face.

Briggs
So, let's talk then ...

Jackson laughs wildly and throws his arm around Briggs' back as the two walk out of frame, things heating up in the kitchen before the season has even truly begun ...
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum