Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Laying The Foundation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Laying The Foundation

Go down

Laying The Foundation Empty Laying The Foundation

Post by ItsOnlyBread Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:40 pm

*The Camera pans to Troy Colt all dressed up a salmon colored shirt and shoes and he’s seen walking into the office of the new owner of CMV’s office*

Troy - Mr. Wright!! Its a pleasure to meet you, it has been long overdue I understand you’re a busy man, preparing for the new season and such. Though im glad you’ve invited me to your incredible office.

* Troy and Mr. Wright shake hands and Mr. Wright gestures towards the chair and Troy sits down*

Mr. Wright - You are right this is very long overdue but I'll make sure this meeting was worth it for you. I’ve been wanting to talk to you for a while now as I have some great news and a big opportunity for you.

Troy - I figured and I think I know what this is about, you’re gonna tell me what brand I will be on, maybe give me a title match? *Troy laughs* ok that last one might be a stretch but I can tell that you have big plans for me and you aren't wrong to believe so, that's for sure

Mr. Wright - While yes I have plans for you, I actually have no say in which brand you will be going to. My children are very competitive and I doubt they'd want me projecting my opinions onto their shows. What I have in mind has nothing to do with my children or either of their shows, but will be the foundation to building a solid product for the foreseeable future. A foundation that if we both do right, will last longer than either of us. How does that sound to you??

* Troy looks surprised but than intrigued by this. Not sure what to make of it or what to even expect he nods his head yes *

Troy - That sounds like the start of something I’d be real interested in.

*Mr. Wright chuckles to himself*

Mr Wright - I was hoping you’d say that….COME ON IN.

* Mr. Wright yells to the door and Troy turns around to see a young woman walk in shyly, bumping into a chair before making her way to next to the two men *

Mr Wright - This is Chloe Marx, she is fresh out of wrestling school and she is now your responsibility.

Troy - HOLD ON…wha..w…I have never trained anyone, I don't think I am the most qualified to do this respectfully sir. I think someo-

* Mr. Wright Cuts him off*
Mr Wright - OF COURSE you’re the right guy for this. I’ve been keeping a close eye on you and I admire how you grabbed a foothold in this company in such little time. I admire how you made sure from day one that you would be remembered, that you would be consistent, that you would be one of the most entertaining superstars on the roster. THAT is the kind of person I need to start our developmental program. Someone who knows how to stand out and can teach that to others. I'm thinking of the long term and we need stars. Stars who will turn into future champions. Champions that will turn into future hall of farmers and you will be the start of that push. Now this will not halt your career, You will still be a singles star in this company with the ability to face anyone, go for any title you please. Just when you aren't doing that. You’re focused on the important task of building this future. You got it?

* Troy looks at Chloe who is biting her fingernails and nearly shaking out of her boots and turns back to Mr. Wright *

Troy - I got it.

Mr. Wright - THATS GREAT. For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to force you, but I can tell you will figure out the value of this opportunity. Now take Chloe and get out of my office, I got 13 more meetings to do.

* Troy gets up, tells Chloe to follow him and they exit Mr. Wright’s office *

ItsOnlyBread
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down