Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2

3 posters

Go down

So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Empty So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2

Post by SlymR Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:27 pm

From this weeks Humble Bundle. Also have a code for Bejeweled 3, but it's not like anyone really cares about that.

If anybody wants them, PM me and I'll PM you the code.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Empty Re: So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2

Post by SlymR Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 am

That's Mass Effect 2 gone. Still have Dragon Age: Origins.

And Bejeweled. Because everybody is just clamouring to play Bejeweled.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 Empty Re: So I have a spare Steam code for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2

Post by Miztacular Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:03 pm

Who doesn't love Bejeweled xD

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:12 pm

I wouldn't mind Dragon Age origins, if you still have the code Smile.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:11 pm

I never got into PC Gaming, Other than the addictinggames and ebaums world etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:03 pm

I sent the Dragon Age: Origins code, so that's gone. I did, however, stumble across a bunch of unused keys for Indie games.

SteamWorld Dig
Hammerwatch
Gunpoint
Papers, Please
LUFTRAUSERS
The Bridge
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Race the Sun

Some of these games I would recommend in a heartbeat(Papaers, Please & Monaco definitely. Race the Sun is good fun for how simple it is as well.) The rest are good games also. I just already happen to own them all, and I can get DRM free versions any time I want soooo... yeah. Same deal as before. PM me and I'll send you the code. Smile

I also still have Bejeweled, in case you were wondering.

KingWolf wrote:I never got into PC Gaming, Other than the addictinggames and ebaums world etc.

PC Gaming is the tits. Not going to go the elitist route because I like console gaming too, but PC gaming is wonderful. Maybe you should claim a code or two and you can see for yourself. Wink

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:44 am

KingWolf wrote:I never got into PC Gaming, Other than the addictinggames and ebaums world etc.

PC Gaming is the tits. Not going to go the elitist route because I like console gaming too, but PC gaming is wonderful. Maybe you should claim a code or two and you can see for yourself. Wink

Maybe I just need the proper set up before I even dabble with PC Gaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:57 am

What kind of specs do you have atm?

You'd probably be surprised at how capable your machine is.

Mine is a gaming rig, but even the oldest parts are probably about 2.5 years old at this point. It can run pretty much everything at 1080 at ~60 fps.

I'd say unless you're using an extremely old machine, you could probably do more than you realize, considering some of the best games available on PC IMO are capable of running on some of the most decrepit machines. I had machines from ~2006 running Hearthstone, Papers Please, Terraria(Even multilayer hosting another 5 people) &  World of Warcraft to name a few. And I'm talking integrated graphics chips in machines built and sold for office use. They were packaged with Windows XP for crying out loud.

A lot of indie titles are actually capable of running on some low end machines, and are one of the three main reasons to actually bother with a PC(The others being visual quality available for most games, and modding). Providing you're not hilariously out of date (Or using a shitty laptop) you could easily dabble and see for yourself if it's for you.

And no, I don't really play WoW, but a friend of mine does, and we were bored.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:45 pm

SlymR wrote:What kind of specs do you have atm?

You'd probably be surprised at how capable your machine is.

Mine is a gaming rig, but even the oldest parts are probably about 2.5 years old at this point. It can run pretty much everything at 1080 at ~60 fps.

I'd say unless you're using an extremely old machine, you could probably do more than you realize, considering some of the best games available on PC IMO are capable of running on some of the most decrepit machines. I had machines from ~2006 running Hearthstone, Papers Please, Terraria(Even multilayer hosting another 5 people) &  World of Warcraft to name a few. And I'm talking integrated graphics chips in machines built and sold for office use. They were packaged with Windows XP for crying out loud.

A lot of indie titles are actually capable of running on some low end machines, and are one of the three main reasons to actually bother with a PC(The others being visual quality available for most games, and modding). Providing you're not hilariously out of date (Or using a shitty laptop) you could easily dabble and see for yourself if it's for you.

And no, I don't really play WoW, but a friend of mine does, and we were bored.

Well mine isn't that old, It's fairly new but I'm stuck with it overheating constantly. Might need to get a new fan installed. That's why I'm kind of in the middle of yes and no in regards to PC Gaming. Don't want to end up having to restart every time it becomes heated which is often. This is a Windows 8 laptop, I should specialize in a gaming computer since they sell those for that intended usage. My RAM is about 3 or 4, I haven't checked in a while so I'm guesstimating.

I've been told to get all these titles and Steam, Since it's way worth the prices given. Don't know where to start and how to interact with others being that I need a headset plugged into the laptop/PC to communicate. I'll be a newbie and have no one to play with sadly. Xbox I've gained my friends throughout the years and I kind of dislike going through the whole round trip once more. I'm not against PC gaming, I'm only postponing it until I can properly function with it and not be a step behind others. It costs time and money, I have both but I prefer not to overpay. I'm starting off with TEW as Miztacular is giving me some help in that area. IF you could save me a couple codes for when I need them most it'd help me out financially. I know I'm going to be blown out once I do get this new gear. High quality at 4500k is what really drew me towards it. The modifications are more freedom based, I'll give it a go only if you can help me with the tools I need to fit the part brotha.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Yeah. I wasn't really trying to say you should just shell out the money for an expensive rig, but there's always an option to get your feet wet if you're really interested, and can be a major part in deciding if PC gaming is for you. It really isn't for everybody, as much as we want it to be.

I do know exactly what you mean about the friends thing though. I had the same reservations at first. To try and counter that, I feel like I largely only play solo games on PC, and keep most of my multiplayer games on Xbox. I pretty much only turn my Xbox on when I'm going to play something with someone else, or for console exclusives.

As for helping out with games etc. I'd be happy to. I'd also advise checking places like Humble Bundle or G2A. You can usually get some amazing deals for games. My steam library is 163 games IIRC and I have a few on Origin(~10 games or so), not to mention the 20 or so games I have DRM free versions of. Steam Sales and Humble Bundles are bloody glorious, it feels like you're barely paying a thing.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down