Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I am back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I am back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I am back Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I am back Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I am back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I am back Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I am back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I am back Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I am back Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I am back Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I am back

Go down

I am back Empty I am back

Post by HunterQuinn Wed May 04, 2022 10:11 am

The camera would turn on, pointing at a man sitting in a worn looking chair. The chair having small parts of the fabric being torn or burned, it's a surprise that it is still good enough for someone to even sit in. There was also a old TV sitting on a table, playing different highlights from a certain person's career in CMV with it showing both the highs and the lows.

"You have wondered where I have been all this time, haven't you? You haven't seen me since that 4 Way, even after Shockwave and Octane made their debuts and Defcon went by, I have been M.I.A.

The camera panned around, showing the man that was talking all this time, The Psycho Killer himself, Hunter Quinn. Quinn did not look like the same man that he did before, more tattoos covered his arms and chest, and even one on his back, all works of art forever painted on the skin. The beard of Quinn was bigger, barely able to even see his lips behind all of the hair that covered his face. There was also another glaring difference between the Quinn we knew before and the Quinn we know now, The hair on top of his head was now gone, left behind was a buzzcut. The Camera would also show the table sitting next to Quinn, a mask laying there with the only holes in it for someone to see the person wearing it were in the eyes.

"After all this time away, I am now back. I may still be one of the free agents that doesn't have a brand to call home yet, but wherever I end up, no one will be safe.
There is also this question, who will be the first person that I set my eyes on after being gone for so long? It's simple, it will be whoever is the World Champion at the time, it doesn't matter if it is the double champion himself, Pierre Thompson, or the man that took my chance at gold away from me, Blake Virtue. Gold will be in my hands again.

Quinn got up from his seat, grabbing his mask off of the table, and looking at it. A sadistic looking smile appeared on the man's face before walking out of the room as the camera faded to black.
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down