Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Another Win... Finally. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Another Win... Finally.

Go down

Another Win... Finally. Empty Another Win... Finally.

Post by HunterQuinn Mon May 30, 2022 2:17 am

Quinn would be standing in the ring after his victory against the man known as Ted Business, a name that still confuses Quinn to this day even when Ted Business was known as Big Business, but that isn't the point. A slight smirk would appear on the face of the Psycho Killer, clearly proud of his victory on Shockwave, even after the "interference" from The TED in the middle of the match. A familiar face would walk down to the ring with that face being none other than, Chris, the interviewer that had interviewed Quinn before and it ending with the poor man being choked out until his face turned pale and he was laying on the floor. Chris rightfully had a worried and scared look on his face, even though he still wants to do what his line of work entails, Chris fears what could happen when he is standing in the ring with The Man that was summoned from Hell. Chris would take a deep breath before walking up the ringside steps and getting into the squared circle with his microphone in hand.

Chris: "H-Hunter Quinn, you had a hard hitting match with Ted Business, finally getting that win that you have been wanting after a couple of weeks, how does it feel?"

Before Quinn would speak to the Interviewer, he would do something that no one in the audience or even in the entire building or the people at home would expect a man like him to do, that thing being hugging Chris as a way of saying sorry to the man that he let his anger out on after losing that tag team match against The Pure.

Quinn: "I finally got to show everyone watching that I can be someone that people should focus on, that people should fear, and someone that can be a champion once again. I still have my eyes set on you, Pierre. The last time we were in that ring with gold on the line, I helped you win gold. I was the one that won us that Tag Team match and got you that Undisputed Championship that you held for a cup of coffee while I went on to hold that Anarchy Championship for months and months. Sure, now you're a Double Champion here on Shockwave, but the clock is ticking for you and when it reaches zero, I will be right there holding that Undisputed Championship over my head. A Championship that has alluded me ever since I first set my eyes on it, soon it will be mine."

Quinn would walk out of the ring, leaving a dumbfounded Chris to stand there, clearly still confused about the hug that he got from the Psycho Killer when he is used to Quinn taking every opportunity to cause violence onto others.

Chris: "Well um... The Psycho Killer, Hunter Quinn, Ladies and Gentlemen! A determined man who keeps his eyes set on the Undisputed and Intercontinental Champion, Pierre Thompson."
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down