Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Stuck on the end of your rope Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Stuck on the end of your rope

Go down

Stuck on the end of your rope Empty Stuck on the end of your rope

Post by KyloTheAvenger Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:18 am

Blake Virtue is at his old gym where him, Troy and Cam trained. He’s sitting on the ring apron with a towel hanging over his head. His old coach comes over and pats him on the back.

Coach: Keep your head up champ. You’re a lot better than you give yourself credit for. You beat yourself up too much.

Virtue sighs before removing the towel from his head

Virtue: It’s not that simple. Of course I’m gonna have high expectations for myself, look at everything I’ve done! Without a title I’m just bound to find my way back to it. It’s all I know, it’s all I’ve done I don’t know anything else. I don’t know what I am if I’m not in that spot.

His coach smirks and lets out a chuckle

Coach: Jacob my boy, there’s still much for you to learn. You’re a high level performer no matter what, and you don’t need a title for that. Look at all the stuff you boys used to do. You see any titles around your waist? I’m glad you got the opportunity to showcase yourself up there in CMV. First time around you weren’t so hot, but you didn’t give up. Even after your injury you were working hard to get back to show them that you weren’t just another guy. That Rising Star Championship turned you into something more special. It really made you who you are today son. That second go around with the Global Title you had, you fought hard to get that shot in the first place, and then you defend against a cash in? Unbelievable! You need to stop beating yourself up for failing your own expectations and just do what you do best. Just be yourself kid. The rest will follow im sure of it.

Virtue lets out a deep breath and looks up at his coach.

Virtue: Just reminds me of my return this season. Things didn’t start great but they got better over time. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for times like those…You’re completely right coach. I feel like I need to re break out again. Limits will be tested, expectations will be shattered. If I want to get back to that top spot, I need to prove why I’m even here in the first place. I think it’s time for a Revolution coach.

His coach laughs joyously as the two smile and share a thunderous handshake.

KyloTheAvenger

Back to top Go down