Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James

Go down

"Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James Empty "Has An Offer Of A Lifetime" Tracy James

Post by Master Ogon Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:49 am

“In the car wit dad still. Have 2 park further away than i’d like but 4 som reason i’m still not able to get employee benefits like close parking 2 the building? >Sad

What an annoying way to text.

Sent by an annoying man, THE annoying man actually, Tracy James.

The Warmachine sits for once not in his BADASS military outfit but rather formal clothes something that he’s never been seen in. No headband just a white button up top and dress pants. Elegant if you ignore his overused sneakers he has slipped on his feet, throwing the vibe off completely.

“lol i wonder if this is some kind of rib they’re pulling on me? I couldn’t even be THAT angry at that it’d be sorta funny Very Happy lol”

Within that phone screen is a small book of unread text messages all directed toward someone who outgrew Tracy two months ago if not longer, THE Ted. His stunt at the press conference with him breaking nearly into tears still has not signaled the end of this relationship in his mind. Went from BFFs to practically a parasocial relationship.

What a pathetic guy.

Tracy nervously gulps like the cartoon character he is then nods to his father driver then opens his car door and takes a step out into the outside. Standing higher than his eyes could perceive without looking up is the CMV Headquarters Skyscraper, a location Tracy has hated since his debut. Always so dismissive are those in this building.

“I’m actually kinda nervous! Who’d think I’d talk to this guy again? wildddddddddddd “

Cars miles more luxurious than his dad’s car are plastered everywhere in sight. For just a small moment Tracy pauses to let that settle in. Not that he’s a car guy or even someone that’s slightly opulent or anything just he’s the guy that wrestles here but all these people are getting paid better than him despite taking half the risk he is. James doesn’t do that much thinking, avoids it but that incites a strange feeling in him. Bothersome.

“hey you think my dad’s car is cool right? like when i bought it for him you were all like “the ted doesn’t think it’s the fastest but this baby sure is safe!” and like safety is cool i think.”

His trudge resumes even through his fast texting. It’s amazing that Ted can stand to not just block his number. Did he turn notifications off I mean yeah 99% chance of that with how much his phone would be blown up otherwise. That’s taken with dual meanings in that empty skull of Tracy. Simultaneously that proves Ted might not have given up on him but also that Ted is so unimpacted by his existence that he can’t be bothered going through the miniscule effort to block him.

“hey you should like respond because like bffs yeah but you also left your extra pair of sunglasses in my home!!!!”

Like he was actively having a conversation with his former tag partner and he had to prove the point he pulls said sunglasses out of his pocket and examines them. Blue frame and circular. Truth be told these would be pretty ugly on anyone besides Ted. He just has a way of making absolutely anything fashionable.

Proven more by how dumb Tracy looks when he tries them on, not a good look.

But…..

This makes Tracy smile. He feels cool wearing them like Ted was. He’s grown some self awareness mostly from his many attempts to replicate/steal that legendary style all failing but he doesn’t take them off instead he walks into that rotary glass door to make his entrance in the building.

To his utter surprise his smile is met with one coming his own way. The blonde receptionist lady that Tracy always called all sorts of insults in his mind is finally acknowledging him for whatever reason. The times he got kicked out or just ignored by her seemed infinite three minutes ago but now they just feel so far gone. This is unsettling for Tracy, people don’t treat him this way and actually began treating him WORSE after his Hackerman era.

His insecure walk turns into a confident strut on his way into the elevator and his finger taps the button for the very top floor. Never been there before just wasn’t important enough.

So he’s waiting and he’s waiting for the floor to rise then it dawns on him.

He got smiled at by a woman.

He’s wearing some PRETTY rad shades (he thinks so anyway.)

He’s going to the top floor for whatever may of called him there.

Things don’t go this way for someone like Tracy, it’s great!

When he managed to power up Rooga on his shoulders to deliver the GTH which may or may not of been Rooga’s finisher the victory felt for naught, it was for no one. Tracy doesn’t win stuff for himself he wins it for other people or for some purpose. He lost that with Ted disappearing on him but perhaps this is when it all goes right again?

The elevator door opens and there’s 2 men wearing luxurious suits who are also awaiting Tracy with a smile. It flatters him more than anything!

Is this that new calling?

Those two individuals are TJ Black and Anthony Kamrom but there’s one more at the head of the table with his back turned.

“btw y’know actually? You can forget about responding, it’s okay really. really you dont gotta.”

That chair spins around and reveals his former enemy? The person whom he went to war against? THE OG Dirty Heel? It’s Xander Slate!

“I think i’ll be alright now. Dick.”

Xander Slate:
I think it’s time for a promotion...

What?
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down