Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Challenge From the Black Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Challenge From the Black

Go down

A Challenge From the Black Empty A Challenge From the Black

Post by Jason Spade Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm

Sabanto kneels in front of a ritualistic altar, arms spread wide in prayer as he whispers into the darkness. The only light is from the candles on the altar, casting the pitch dark room in an eerie orange glow. Sabanto finishes his prayer and stands up, back to the camera.

"I am not so arrogant to claim that victory is always certain."

He turns, his dark eyes further obscured by the shadows.

"My demon, my AKUNIN, is powerful... Far more powerful than me, and far more powerful than any normal man. But you, YAMASHITA... You are no normal man. Strength, resilience, all of these things are what put you above the dregs of society that I have come to loathe. You are a shining example of this industry, and a role model for those in our homeland, but our shared nationality will not save you from my wrath.

Japan, America, Australia, they are all the same... Festering pools of degeneracy, fit only to rot away into nothingness. And though you may be a cut above the rest, you are still one of them, and you will rot too... AKUNIN is not finished with you, YAMASHITA. Defeating my beast has only made it angrier. It will come for you, eventually- not even I can stop it- so I offer you a challenge."

Sabanto pauses.

"Regicide approaches. I propose one final match... By my count, you are both 1-1. At Regicide, face my demon once more, and if you win, the beast and I will move on. But if you lose... Well, that is enough for me. For both of us."

Sabanto smiles. A noise comes from the darkness; a deep rumbling, like a sleeping lion.

"Oh, yes, and one more thing... This match will be a Demon's Domain match. Face us, if you dare... If not..."

A massive shadow that can only be AKUNIN steps from the darkness, completely obscuring the light of the altar, sending the scene into pitch blackness.

"We will find other ways to get the blood you owe us.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down