Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Capitol Punishment Discussion!

+6
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
Miztacular
iTrouble
edgy shitbag
Decided Villain
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Capitol Punishment Discussion!

Post by Decided Villain Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:32 pm

SUNSHINE! SUNSHINE! SUNSHINE!
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Capitol Punishment Discussion!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Capitol Punishment Discussion!

Post by krzy Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Awesome show all around. Congrats Sunshine! (And to a lesser extent Mike Miles.)

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:39 pm

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:29 am

Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:03 am

Best PPV I have seen so far!
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:53 am

Nice match to open the show. Big Show earning Painn a victory.

I'm starting to get annoyed by these people who dont watch the show just because their guy isn't on the card lol. Its happening nearly every show now; "Is my guy on the car? No? I'm not watching then, see you next time to ask the exact same thing." Yeah way to support the show smh.

Fuck off, Bison got screwed out of the title -__- that ref needs to be fired.

Hayden finally putting an end to the Miz after a brutal match.

The bookers are punishing Norrie for his comments on the Steve Austin podcast -__-

Epic Facepalm at Dave Turners new attire. Is everyone just trying to look as ridiculous as possible? Doesn't suit his character at all. Ok match overall.

Good tag match, Omega Z whoppin some ass xD

Great match with J-rob and Slate, Slate coming out on top though.

Sunshine winning the belt! Yes! The reing of terror is over! lol.

Good PPV.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:30 am

To be fair, I don't always have the time or patience to watch the entire show. I always watch Anderson however, and I do prioritize certain CAWs over others if I'm not watching the entire show. I'm not saying who. Because it's a lie secret. I also check who won any matches I didn't watch... Honestly I pretty much just watch it the same way I would RAW.

On the show;  Think I know what needs changing now. Replace the Swanton(Kinda sad it's not been hit, but it probably won't happen) with the Liontamer(Which I legit forgot he had. I thought I'd got rid of it) and only have good ol' Spinebuster 3 as a sig. *cough cough Dashing change it plz cough*
SlymR
SlymR
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:07 pm

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:

Epic Facepalm at Dave Turners new attire. Is everyone just trying to look as ridiculous as possible? Doesn't suit his character at all. Ok match overall.

I was just trying to change it up for a PPV, do something different. Not many people liked it though, so I'll probably just roll with two simple attires from here on out.
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Big Show won the match LOL

Bisons reward for winning the gauntlet was a 4 way match LMAO. Bison won the match....fuck off lol

First time I found myself routing for Hayden LOL

PA with the Liontamer

Ace retains like a boss!

X GEN X GEN X GEN!!!!!!

Slate...please just bury J-Rob already

Happy for Sunshine BUT beware of King Cyborgs power.

Also to chime in....YOU'RE WELCOME LEAVE THE SHOW IF YOUR NOT GONNA WATCH CUZ YOUR GUY DOESN'T HAVE A MATCH. Dash does a damn good job at what he does and takes time out his life to do it. Its kind of a smack in the face to just leave cuz your caw has a night off. Just my opinion.

Great PPV.
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Great PPV a couple of matches were really suprising.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2