Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Do a Barrel Roll Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Do a Barrel Roll

5 posters

Go down

Do a Barrel Roll Empty Do a Barrel Roll

Post by Alveuss Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:39 am

As we come back from commercial break on Monday night Fusion we are met with two members of the Coalition, Xander Slate and Bison, both standing in the ring, Slate with a microphone in his hand. The crowd appear to already be settled suggesting they've been there for a few minutes. Sporting his signature smile, Slate looks as if he's about to speak as he raises the mic to his mouth but the smile quickly fades from his face before he gets the chance to speak because...

Without wasting any time, the Scot comes out from behind the curtain to a fairly loud pop from the fans. As usual, not bothering to take in his surroundings or slap any hands of the fans reaching out at him. Instead walking straight down the ramp and around the ring to grab a mic for himself before entering and standing opposite of the two men already inside.

Ziegler: So here's the thing... Scott Norrie.

At the mention of the name the fans let their voices heard for the former CMV superstar. Ziegler waits for them to quiet down before speaking again.

Ziegler: Aye, 'at boi, eh wan who talks lit 'is... See, when he was out last week doing his sad little speech that I bet absolutely nobody understood, he was taking my TV time. I wouldn't have minded if he'd said anything even slightly important but no, he didn't. At. All. But he's gone now so...

The Scottish born superstar reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on.

Ziegler: A'l see ye doon eh road sometime Scott, and eh fuck it, goodbye.

And with that said he takes the glasses off and throws them over his head to the floor outside the ring.

Ziegler: Anyway, I didn't get the chance to come out last week so what's going to happen is I'm going to do it right now. So guys, Bison, Xander, sit tight for a minute.

Looking a little peeved, the two reluctantly back up slightly and give Z the ring.

Ziegler: "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." Those were my words prior to my match against Marcantel at Regicide. Unfortunately though for me, as Mr Dashing so elegantly put it, "The bigger they are, the harder they destroy you" or something stupid like that. But yeah, I lost, somewhat surprisingly. Now here's the thing, I'm not mad. Hell I'm not even sad and you know why? Well, who was the favorite going into that match? Was it big red-eyes black-neck? Hell no, it was me. One month into my time here, I was the favorite going into a big title match against a seven-foot monster. That's damn impressive.

He turns to look towards the two men in the corner.

Ziegler: Right guys? That's impressive. Yeah I lost, big deal. How many times have you lost Xander? Quite a lot right? Norrie, people are for whatever reason calling him a CMV legend, he lost a lot. My loss at Regicide means nothing, plus with everything else that took place that night, nobody is even going to remember it. So congratulations Marcyboo on your very forgetful win. What people won't forget however is this Saturday when I tear that title from you just as quickly as you won it, and become a two time CMV Anarchy champion!

The fans once again begin to cheer for the Scot but they quickly settle back down as he keeps the mic close to his face and begins looking slightly annoyed that they interrupted him again but lets them go anyway.

Ziegler: And believe me, I will take that title back. No matter Triple H's obvious attempts to swing the odds in Marcantel's favor by putting me against the big rambling time guy they call "The Hellhound" tonight. Just a side-note Hunter, he'd be much more intimidating if you didn't let him speak, and tonight no-one should be scared of him again.

Ziegler now lowers the mic and the audience begin cheering but are quickly cut off by one of the other two men in the ring.

(Dashing is a tit and won't see this as will barely anyone else, but you did! Well done you <3)

Last edited by Alveuss on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Do a Barrel Roll Empty Re: Do a Barrel Roll

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:10 am

Xander Slate seems almost amused by the young up and comer, allowing the Scot to finish up what he has to say before finally interjecting.

Slate
Alright, okay- kid, let me stop you right there, okay? I've gotta admit, honestly, I like your style, how you carry yourself, and from what I've seen; you're decent in the ring. But coming out here, and cutting into MY, not your, tv time? Mmm mm mmmm, THAT, was a rookie mistake!

Slate smirks like the devil that he is, while Bison steps just a tad bit closer towards Jacob.

Slate
You obviously seem to know who I and old Scotty boy are, I'M a CMV legend! Though I agree with you about Norrie, he was and always will be a grade A loser. He should have retired when he was on top, for the very- veerryy short amount of time that he was. You see, Norrie has come and gone, Dave Turner has said his final goodbye, Aaron Waite is slumming it over in that trash-house, NXT, Jerome Robinson- huh, is he dead? I don't even know . . .

The crowd roars at the mention of some of Slate's greatest rivals and allies.

Slate
Look, the point is, those clowns simply couldn't cut it anymore, they dried up and died off! But ME? Bison here?? Anderson and Duo!? We know who WE are, WE know that none of us have even reached our full potential yet! But these retched fans, Triple H and The Corporation? They want to forget about US, they want to sweep US under the rug! Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but WE ain't going anywhere!!! Kid, I see a lot of myself in you, you've got a good future here in this company . . . But RIGHT NOW, there's only room for ONE, Xander Slate!!!

Xander chucks his mic down onto the canvas as Bison takes up a position behind Ziegler. The former Anarchy champion rips off his leather jacket and prepares for a fight, but the sound of an ally catches all three men off guard . . .

(Open to Timmy <3)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:45 am

As the impending fight between Zeigler and Slate becomes more and more apparent a familiar music hits the PA system.

In a white "Against All Odds" T-shirt and beautiful pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans, Tim LaFave comes from the back with a CMV branded microphone in his left hand. As to not initiate a war, as Tim talks, he slowly makes his way down the ramp.

Tim LaFave: Guys! Guys! Listen... I understand tensions are high. But Ziegler; the man your speaking to with an attitude is my former tag-team partner and man I respect... And Slate, brother, you're cocking a fist at young superstar who has a lot of potential, I respect him too.

Tim has reached the ring, he climbs the apron, puts one leg through the rope and pulls his body through so that he stands in the ring with the threesome.

Tim LaFave: ...You guys are at ten, I'ma need you to bring it to like, a four.

Tim stands between Ziegler and Slate.

Tim LaFave: Respect is important, it creates friendships, alliances and teams. The amount of it between the two of you? It's deplorable. Xander? I'm not sure what your goal's are with this new formed Coalition, but the respect I have for you; predates that.

Tim looks at Ziegler with a warm and brotherly smile.

Tim LaFave: Jake; I respect you enough to tell you when you've over stepped your boundaries. You may have lost but you've got no right cutting into Xander and Bison's time here. And don't think this respect stuff is one-way street.

Tim then turns to Xander with an unbiased expression.

Tim LaFave: You best believe I'd be out here scolding you too Xander if you interrupted good ol' Jacob here. So!

Tim turns back to Ziegler and places his free hand on Jacob's shoulder.

Tim LaFave: ...Jake; brother, last warning, I'ma ask you politely to leave and if you refuse, I'm gonna have to let them throw you out of here themselves. I don't want that, I love you, kid. But if you don't respect them, they don't have to respect you... and your well-being.

Tim takes his hand of Zielger's shoulder and walks over to the ropes closest to the ramp. He sits on the middle one and lifts the top; giving an exit to his colleague. Tim smiles and motions towards the ramp with his head, mouthing the words "C'mon..."
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Ziegler has the most dumbfounded look on his face, like, "is this guy ACTUALLY serious?" Slate can't help but to let a hardy laugh slip, Bison still standing silent while Tim steps back into the ring, confused. Xander struggles to pick up his fallen microphone as he's literally dying of laughter, Jacob too begins to chuckle, but LaFave is clearly failing to see the humor in all of this.

Slate
Oh, ah, hahaha, oh man- Tim, you're just SO damn predictable!!!

As one-half of the CMV World Tag Team champions looks Xander dead in the eyes, seeming a bit let down here, Ziegler places his hand on Timmy boy's shoulder, and leaning in close he makes it very clear that;

Ziegler
The thing is Timmy, I DON'T respect YOU, and I NEVER, said that'd I'd be joining your pathetic Rebellion!!!

Just like that, Jacob pushes Tim- BAM, right into a big boot by Bison! Slate licks his lips as he barks for Ziegler to lift up LaFave's limp body, Bison flinging Tim right into the arms of Xander for his signature Slatewalk Slam! Though it's obvious that LaFave is out cold at this point, Slate commands Jacob to, "FINISH HIM!!!" The Scot slowly and with purpose backs his way into the farthest corner, Bison putting old Timmy boy up on one knee so that Z can blast his way out of corner and- WHACK, a stiff knee to the temple crumbles Tim, he is O-U-T, OUT!!! Xander takes a deep, DEEP, breath, taking in this moment for what it is; his rebirth, his awakening, HIS TIME!!! But, his time is cut short here tonight, as perhaps his biggest rival of all time decides to make a surprise appearence . . .

(Open to Cop <3)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:41 pm

The carnage in the ring is interupted by the sound of Haydens theme, All three men left standing in the ring look over to the stage, in wait for the only CMV legend Xander didn't dare mention the name of... However, seconds turn into minutes, and nobody walks out from the back, the three men in the ring look around the arena, confused, was the wrong persons music played? What's going on here? However they all snap back to the arena at the sound of clapping, as Hayden walks out from the back, mic tucked under his shoulder as he claps sarcastically... He walks to the top of the stage and looks down on Bison, he looks down on Ziegler and most importantly. Xander Slate...

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
You want to talk to Ziegler about legends? About people who were here from the very start. I notice you failed to mention, the most successful of them all. Because the way I see it, this Coalition, can't call themselves the legends of CMV, when they don't have the biggest Legend standing among them. Look at me Xander, I ask you, who has been here since the VERY first match? Who has never taken a day off with the exception of injury? Finally, who is the greatest, CMV Superstar of all time.

The crowd responds with mixed chants, not quite sure where Hayden is going with this. "You're the greatest!!" followed by "You're just washed up!" Hayden simply smiles before he continues talking.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
Now I know what you're going to say, that I lost to that little Scottish Pisshead over there. But let me remind you all, I had no intentions of keeping that title, I didn't even want my rematch, I was fighting for nothing, he was fighting for a chance to become relevant, and I GAVE that to him. Say what you want Jacob. But it's the truth, I made you into what you are. I chose you, Matt Jefferson was never coming near a Title as long as I had a say in it. But you, you're something else. This is why I proposed a potential team in the future, I know you have something..

But I'm falling away from the point, Xander. You're talking of Scott Norrie being  a grade A loser, about retiring while he's on top. Let me ask you something. Have you ever even beaten me in singles action? How long was your title reign? Exactly. So look at the domino effect here. You knock over Norrie, but that's only because I've knocked you over from behind.

But this is where it changes Xander, I'm not knocking you down, I'm picking you back up and patting you on the back. You always have been one of the people I respected in this business. If you refer back to one of the first things I said in this company...

Hayden turns and points to the Titantron which replays a promo clip from the beginning of Season 2..

Miztacular wrote:
Camera turns on and pans towards Hayden, who is standing next to the Hollywood sign

Hayden: I'm going to keep this short and sweet, but first, look at where I am, the greatest place on earth, Hollywood. The land of the A-Lister, which defines me, I make the other A-Listers look bad, there can only be one Hayden Kiteley. The most most see superstar in all of wrestling history, forget Shawn Michaels, forget The Rock, hell, forget everybody.

I am the guy, the top guy, CMV could be filmed week in, week out with just me talking and it would be the highest rated show on TV. I am what the crowd wants to see. 5 star matches are just what I do.

But, to the point. Ace stephens? More like Grace Stephens, he looks and fights like a girl. She's pathetic. Thinking that this puny transsexual can beat Bison, the steroid induced barbarian. Let's be honest, they're both absolute crap. OOOOH, you're 2-0 on PPV, against who? Sunshine, he looks like he should be on Loony Toons. I fully expect Bison to win this match at Payback, but, simply because he's a steroid abusing cheat. There's only one true fighter in this company, and that's Hayden Blade Kiteley.

All these other wannabes wish they had my flair, my charisma, my looks, my talent, my money, hell, they wish they were me. There are only a few superstars on this roster worthy of my voice. That's Norrie and Slate. I expect Norrie to win at Payback, and I'm looking forward to a great match with an old buddy of mine in the King of the Ring.

Now, you've all taken up enough of my time. See you soon.

Hayden turns the Camera so it overlooks Hollywood, before throwing it away.

Hayden looks back down to the ring at Xander, and continues talking.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
This here, you and me, we've had our differences, we've feuded, I stole your spot at the top from you, but that is the past. So I'll leave a little something on the table for you Slate, I'll extend my hand if you will. Grab onto it, and break the domino effect, let me pull you to your feet and lets change this company for the better, I was blinded by the appeal of Quantum leading me to join Triple H, but that is no more. It's all on table for your decision...

Hayden drops his mic, and sits down on the top of the stage, waiting for Xander Slate to reply..

Open to Dashing<3
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:19 am

Xander deeply considers what Hayden has just offered to him for a few moments, Bison, though we can't see the true emotion on his face, is clearly upset about the things Hayden said to him all that time ago. Jacob mouths, "well?" towards Xander as The Coalition leader goes to finally respond.

Slate
Hmm, Hayden, you drive a hard bargain, my old foe. But, please, riddle me this; in the past two months, MY brothers in Ziegler and Paul Anderson have beaten you in singles competition respectivly, so WHAT is it exactly that you're bringing to the table here? Oh, yeah, you're a big- eh, I'd say C-LISTER at best, and yeah, you beat me to win your first title EVER here in CMV! But, well, who's to say that I didn't make YOU into the big star that you are today, huh?

Bison nods his head, as does Ziegler while Hayden giggles atop the stage.

Slate
I mean, it took you nearly TWO YEARS to finally reach the top of this business, TWO YEARS! Pshh, it only took me three months! And Paul? Shit, he won the World Heavyweight championship A MONTH after his debut! You said it yourself, Z here won the Anarchy belt TWO WEEKS after arriving here on Fusion, and he'll win it back this Saturday! So, Hayden, you can sure talk a big game but, honestly, I- I think your time has come, bud. You're, well, you're- WASHED UP!!! BUT, I'm a very, VERY, generous man, and I see that you're hurting and alone- afraid . . . I can provide you with a second chance, with shelter and allies- BROTHERS, who will NEVER turn their back's on you . . .

Kiteley seems hesitant, but carries on listening to Xander's speech.

Slate
But I have no room for the weak, old friend, only the strong. So, you want to help us rid CMV of Triple H and his scum, of trash like old Timmy boy here? You wanna reign supreme and stand atop the mountain as the immortal that YOU KNOW YOU ARE!? . . . Then beat Paul Anderson next week, right here on Fusion, beat him, prove to us that you're still HAYDEN "BLADE" KITELEY!!! And you're in, it's that simple . . .

Slate lowers his mic and shrugs, awaiting to hear what Hayden has to say about his counter-offer.

(Open to Cop <3)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Hannibal runs up to the T and Lee lockeroom. Kevin Lee looks up, "What is it, boy? Is Timmy stuck in the well!?!"

Hannibal nods ridiculously

Kevin Lee dashes down the hallway. He runs past a trash man and knocks over a trash can.

Why is Tim laid out in the middle of the ring?
"I can't leave Slippy hanging!"
He bursts down the ramp sees the scene. Don't matter, time to punch someone in the back of the face!

Slides in, wheel kick to Xander first... But he ducks the kick! Right into a SPEAR BY BISON!!!

T and Lee laid out until the end of this segment

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Starfox)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down