Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Chance in Hell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Chance in Hell

+2
Batman
Mr. Dashing
6 posters

Go down

No Chance in Hell Empty No Chance in Hell

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:17 am

Randy Borton shakes off the cobwebs, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!? The referee CLEARLY saw that The Milk Man's hand was on the bottom rope! Troy Voodoo enjoys a hardy laugh at his foes expense, grasping tightly at what is still HIS Undisputed World championship whilst he retreats up the ramp. But just as he makes it to the top of the stage . . .

BEHOLD THE KING!!!

Voodoo is caught off guard as the COO of CMV, Triple H, comes out from the back, much to the fans dismay. Troy smiles at Hunter, but The Game looks at him, almost with utter disgust in his eyes. Triple H demands that Voodoo follow him back down to the ring, where Borton is still trying to figure out what just transpired here in the main event. To a parade of boos and hatred, the COO and his Golden Ponyboy enter the ring and take up position right smack dab in the middle of the arena, The Moo Moo Man going on high alert as he doesn't appretiate these odds. But Hunter assures him that he'll be just fine, he's okay, before turning towards the referee of the previous match, who's stood over by the announce table now, and bellows out for the whole world to hear;

HHH

YOU'RE FIIIIRRRREEEEDDDD!!!!!!

The CMV official is dumbfounded, his jaw almost hitting the floor while the crowd lets out a cheer in unison, "NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!" The Game, with a smile ever-so-present on his face, now turns back to Borton and takes in a quick breath before letting us all hear what's on his mind.

HHH
Borton, as much as I know that you despise me, however low you may think of me, you've gotta know that I had NOTHING to do with that FORMER CMV referee's calling of that match. That was on him alone, he just screwed you out of a chance at reclaiming the Undisputed World championship, HE just ruined this great pay-per-view, HE did! And he's now been punished for his foolish actions, swiftly. Voodoo, I'm- I'm just so . . . Upset, that YOU didn't call out to that clearly visually impaired official, and halt his count. What kind of champion are you? Pfft . . . Randy, as inclined as I may be to restart this title bout and call it myself, the match WAS ended, the bell WAS rang, and it's in the history books now. It's just, heh, such a damn, damn shame. All because of the mistake of ONE faulty referee, you must pay the ultimate price for his doings . . .

Hunter places his free hand on Borton's left shoulder, to which The Milkimaniac jerks away from, shaking his head, he sees through Triple H's games as clear as day. The COO looks insulted, scoffing as he goes to speak once more, but the rumbling of the fans in attendance here tonight ceases his response . . .

---

---

---

MMM MMMMM NO CHANCE

THAT'S WHAT CH'YA GOT!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! THE ARENA NEARLY IMPLODES AS THAT UNMISTAKEABLE SOUND CAN MEAN JUST ONE THING!!!!!! MR. MCMAHON SWAGGERS OUT FROM THE BACK AS TRULY ONLY HE COULD!!! The former owner of CMV, already equipped with a mic in hand, makes his way down the ramp to the loudest ovation we've hear all night long. The expression on Hunter's face tells it all, Borton with the biggest grin on his and Voodoo throwing back his head, this clearly wasn't a part of their plan. McMahon, who's now toe to toe with his own son-in-law, chuckles right in The Game's face, a chuckle of pity and nothing more.

McMahon
THAT, is the single BIGGEST line of BULLSHIT that I've ever heard!!! And that's EXACTLY why I'm out here tonight for the first time in over two years. Hunter, I GAVE you your position as COO of this company, I trusted YOU to lead this business into the future as a just and fair man, but it's turned out to be something I've regretted for the past seven months . . . And while I may not hold any REAL power anymore, no, I signed it all over to you, I DO hold a fair amount of SHARES still here in CMV, Hunter! Shares to which, I may sell at my very will, and the last time that I checked, you only owned fifty percent of this company . . . The other fifty, belonging, TO CYBORG!!! So I called up Cole Savage, you know him? And I told him all about my woes towards handing CMV off to a TYRANT like YOU! And he came up with a brilliant, brilliant plan, the man's a genious . . . He said to me, "hey, why not sell the remainder of your stocks to me?" Hmm, yes, yes, then that'd make him the majority share holder and effective immedietley, Hunter, YOUR BOSS!!!

Triple H's mic slips out of his sweaty palm and hits the canvas hard, Troy digging his face into his hands to try and avoid what this means; CYBORG IS ONCE AGAIN IN CONTROL!!! But Mr. McMahon ain't done yet, laughing and smirking like the devil on holiday, he glances over at Voodoo and then quickly to Borton, before continuing on.

McMahon
And Cyborg's very first order of business, is that tomorrow night on Monday night Fusion, Randy Borton will get his FAIR rematch for the Undisputed title, in a Falls Count Anywhere match!!! Oh, and if Mr. Voodoo can't retain, HE'LL BE FIIIIRRRREEEDDD!!!!!!

Troy bursts out at McMahon, spit flying every which way as he screams in the living legend's face. McMahon simply wipes the saliva off of his face, giggles, and then gives Voodoo two birds before kicking him in the gut and nailing The Stunner!!!!!! Troy does that vintage Rock oversell, flinging himself overhead and out of the ring. But Vince may soon pay for that, Triple H grabbing him by his collar with literal fire in his eyes, just as he's about to tear his father-in-law's head off, Borton spins the COO around and plants him into the mat with the greatest BORTO END CMV has ever seen!!! HHH is kicked out of the ring, swept under the bottom rope as Randy and Vince firmly shake hands, the end show logo appearing down at the bottom of the screen. Borton's theme song blasting over the PA system as the last image we see is Hunter and Voodoo laid out on the ramp . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Chance in Hell Empty Re: No Chance in Hell

Post by Batman Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:29 am

This was actually really good. Good for Borton getting his rematch and Cyborg taking over. Corporation is finished now.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:36 am

RIP
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:53 am

FINALLY WE'VE ENDED THE FACTION WARS, right?
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:10 am

Oh my goodness
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!