Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD

2 posters

Go down

Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Empty Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD

Post by krzy Sun May 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Suraci’s spotted sitting in the locker room breathing heavily and drinking from a bottle of water

So I guess the record is going to read on my gravestone when everything is all said and done that everything I’ve done, everything I am and all that I will be was because of luck. Luck is the reason why I made it to this company and was able to delete one of the best UnMatched has seen at it’s biggest pay per view of the year. Luck is the reason why the Lovely Lady missed pulling the referee out of the ring the second time to save you. And I guess luck will be the reason why I’ll walk into Redemtion Road and push D’Angelo Saint Daniels to his limit for the second straight week.

Here’s the thing: I don’t like being doubted, being questioned. Having everything I do under a microscope and everything step that I’ve taken criticized. I’ve laid one doubter to rest, and DSD you’re still the loudest voice of them all. If you don’t think that my career to this point is worth a damn, then I’m going to put that career on the line. If you beat me at Redemption Road, then I’ll accept that I don’t belong here. I’ll walk out leave and who knows if I’ll ever be back again.

But if I win...Mr. Saint Daniels, if I win, then I want you to look me in the eye, shake my hand, and accept that I’m your equal.

With that said Suraci gets up and walks away.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Empty Re: Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon May 09, 2016 9:15 pm

DSD yells out Suraci's name causing Suraci to stop
DSD walks into frame

DSD:
Here's the thing, this is my house, you came strolling in here from Brooklyn thinking you can hang with the big boys, no matter how many people put you over on the internet you will never be my equal or earn my respect I've worked for seven years to get where I am AND YOU WORKED ONE GODDAMN YEAR WITH A FLUKE ROLL UP! One year and now suddenly you think you're my equal. I worked seven years and at Redemption Road if you think you can handle it you face me in and Iron Man match and maybe then I'll shake your hand!!

DSD walks away
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD Empty Re: Suraci addesses The Lewsis' and DSD

Post by krzy Sat May 14, 2016 4:25 pm

As his music plays through the speakers, Suraci rolls out of the ring and staggers over to the timekeeper’s area to get a microphone.

DSD, I hope you were watching. You call what happened at Implosion a fluke, and I say that I was just a step ahead of you. What happened at Implosion is what happens when you underestimate the man you’re inside of  the ring with. It doesn’t matter if the match is five minutes or thirty, if you keep on underestimating me, then I’ll keep on finding ways to win. The only difference an Iron Man match will make is that I can do it more than once in the same night.

I’ve fought off this company’s legends in JLV and some of its future stars in Lewis and Shinnin despite voices crying out from the ether that I don’t belong here. I disagree. Tonight I should have lost several times over. I was beaten, I took nasty falls and nearly knocked unconscious, but something in my body wouldn’t let me quit.

A voice in the back drowned out the faint sounds of doubt until I got what I wanted. My entire life I was nothing and nobody. Not anymore. I have a legacy to carve out for myself, and DSD, I’m not going to let you take everything I worked for away from me. You want me at Redemption Road?  You got me. Maybe this time you'll take the match seriously.

He sets the microphone down and makes his way to the back as the show fades into a commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down