Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Home is Where the Heart is... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Home is Where the Heart is...

Go down

Home is Where the Heart is... Empty Home is Where the Heart is...

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm

After the main event of Genesis, Quantum and Sushi X are in the ring staring at eachother. 

Triple H's music hits, cuz it's Time To Play The Game... But he doesn't emerge. He's shown on the titantron instead, most likely not even in the building.

"Well, you didn't kill eachother like I hoped. Sushi, you almost killed yourself though, that would have been nice. 
You two little pissants need to realize you shouldn't have messed with me. You're not even going to be able to walk after HomeComing..."

Just then, Marcantel's music hits and the Big Red Demon comes out to head down the ramp. 

Quantum looks at Sushi, then they both look at the corporation member making his way down, solo. 

Triple H pipes up, "Wai wai wait... Marcantel... Wait... As bad as I want you to make sure he can't even walk into the arena tomorrow, let's wait till tomorrow. You never know what those two are up to."

Marcantel stands in the middle of the ramp, making motions that express his evilness. He smiles. 

Quantum grabs a mic and giggles a little, "Triple H... You're right...."

Just then.... The music hits and The Tag Team Champions come out to stand on top of the ramp. T and Lee just stare down to Marcantel who's spinning back and forth between the stage and the ring. They begin a slow clap.

"Yup, Marcantel... You're going to find yourself in a very similar situation tomorrow. You can try to break me, but you never will succeed. And in the end... You're just gonna be left high and dry by the King you serve..."

The show fades out

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down