Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A encounter by fate. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A encounter by fate.

Go down

A encounter by fate. Empty A encounter by fate.

Post by zquet Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:23 pm

it is during CMV Home Coming after the Aura vs Quinn-belle match Aura is shown entering the backstage area as she walks down the hall she encounters Matt Jefferson in the hallway leaning against the wall next to the Rebellion's locker room she stops walking as the two look at each other in a some what awkward silence that is broken by MJ speaking.

Matt: Well well well "Aura", i've never though i'd encounter you here in CMV

Aura: Well look what we have here Matt Jefferson the self proclaimed "Extremist" of CMV

Matt and Aura take a second glimpse at each other as if looking at each other with a wishful look

Matt: Aura or should i say Aoi... what happened to you what happened to the cheerful happy girl i used to know & love?

Aura: Hey don't call me that name .. I'm Aura now, Aoi is no more people change Matt i changed for the better where as just look at you this purple hair you look like a freaking neon sign on some highway in the middle of nowhere

Matt: Well that could go the same for yourself look if you want to catch up or something here's my new phone number i hope you do

Matt hands Aura a small looking business card after that he turns his back and starts to walk away with a long sigh as he walks down the hall Aura watches him as he walks away taking a look at the business card in her hand before walking off herself as the scene fades to black.
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down