Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO}

Go down

I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO} Empty I Decide My Fate {CMV EXCLUSIVE VIDEO}

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:46 pm

The video cuts to backstage of CMV's Octane, where Superstar, or former Superstar, Jayden Briggs stands, mic in hand. He wears a Nike blue hoodie (Not Sponsored), and a pair of black Nike sweats (Again, Not Sponsored). He runs his hand through his hair, as his face looks disapproving. He shakes his head, a small chuckle coming from it.

"You know...I had faith in CMV. I thought this was going to be my home. I thought this was going to be somewhere where I can lay my footprint in, a make my mark. But, as it seemed with CMV Official deeming me 'let go', that won't be the case. But you see, that's where the officials are wrong. See, I don't answer to nobody but me. You may have these pompous assholes running around like chickens without heads, but I know when to run and when to stand."

Jayden would look in the camera, as his look was of rage and anger. His eyes burned into the camera lenses, like a prong of fire. His nostrils flaring, he put his hand to his side after running his fingers through his hair, as he continued on.

"You can give these Dante Tatum's and these Troy Colt's all the opportunities in the world, but the one thing they will never accomplish is being Jayden Briggs. They will never touch the industry like Calico has. And at the end of the day, that is a fact. Hell, that's how I got here to begin with. With my skill, my tenacity. Not with my flippy-dippy moves or that bullshit called 'Strong-Style'. Trust me, I am Strong Style and was Strong Style before it even hit Japan. I am everything I hate about others, but it feels good. I don't want to talk down these wrestlers, if you can even call them that, but it's truth. Never in your life will you see someone else like me. And that is a fact. So let me set the record straight that you don't walk on Jayden Briggs, Jayden Briggs walks on you. And I don't feel like moving just yet. So who knows? Maybe I'll show up on one show, maybe the other. All that matters is that the message get's sent, that I want ALL the smoke! Whether it be with Tatum, Colt, Heenan--Hell, I'll even take on Bob Luger. You want it, I got it. And THAT...is a fact."

With his mark being set, Jayden tosses the mic on the ground, as he begins to walk into the darkness. A new path set for the Heavyweight High-Flyer, but something that needed to be done...or did it?
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down