Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Furys Fate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Furys Fate

2 posters

Go down

Furys Fate Empty Furys Fate

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:22 pm

After what seemed to be a lifetime Fury awoke, groaning as her sight returned to her and what a horrendous sight it was. The room was mostly dark apart from the small candles set up around her, a pentagram and other satanic symbols painted in blood on the floor. But what really got her worried was her current position, her hands tied above her head while her legs were tied to the crossbar of an inverted crucifix, satanic runes painted on her bare skin.

No million dollar question who the mastermind of this little setup was, tugging at her bonds in an attempt to loosen them and perhaps free herself, it was a wasted effort though all Fury got from it was some rope burn on her wrists. Giving that up for now and thoroughly pissed off she shouted out to the darkness. “Alright stop hiding in the shadows you pussy! You’re not scaring me Col.Sanders . I’m going to beat the living shit outta you once I get of this cross!”

Bill Maverick laughs maliciously towards her as he emerged from the darkness. He wore a white robe, carrying a book of black magic in one hand and a red candle in the other. There was a podium just ahead of Fury in the dark and dank cellar. There seemed to be no other humans around...assuming Bill could be still considered to be human at this point. The way he talks, the way he looked. Fuck. He might as well be a hellspawn himself. At the podium decorated with human skulls and various satanic artefacts, Bill stood behind it with his arms spread wide and laughs harder.

“Bitch! You’ll never be free and after a few moments your soul and body will belong to my master Ramallah! The first demon prince of hell! The demon that will take residence inside of you will become my servant. Your body will be a mere tool to be used and then discarded. Until then, I’m sure my master will have use for your womb to bare him the next anti-christ! Oh yes! He’ll perform lurid acts on your person to satisfy his lusts!”

Bill Maverick also known as FEAR then places the goat head over his own and opens his satanic tome, finding the proper spell before beginning his horrible chants in spite of Fury’s venomous protests and insults spat at him. It was a shame she never learned latin or whatever language this old decrypt man spoke. But perhaps it was best she didn’t know as it couldn’t be anything good.

“Fuck that!!” Fury spat once the bastard started the chanting, she knew she was in some very deep shit now and knew that she had to get freed from her binds. Once again she started to tug and struggle against the tightly knotted ropes but as she did so her eyes were drawn to something slowly appearing next to FEAR, a dark mist taking form and it wasn’t human.

“I hope someone cuts off your balls and throws them in a fryer!!” try as she might to curse out FEAR it was clear that Fury was scared of what was about to happen. This demon before her was looking over his sacrifice and it seemed that he approved of what he saw, clawed hands tracing the blood that was painted on her skin. Fury couldn’t help but shiver at its touch and tried to move away from his claws.

FEARs chanting seemed to almost be at an end, and Fury had lost hope of being spared the cruel fate FEAR and his demon master had in store for her....

Suddenly the door to the cellar was smashed off its hinges as Grid stormed through it, splinters of wood flying into the air. Grid took a moment to brush pieces of wood off him as his eyes locked onto FEAR. “Now I got you little man! Time to.....” Grid trailed off as he too seen the demon standing between him and Fury, Grid had a look of disbelief on his face. “What the.... alright then let’s have you!!” he roared as the giant samoan speared the monster. A fearless but unwise move as instead of tackling the beast Grid went straight through it and all of near 400lbs pounds collided with FEAR instead.

FEAR wasn’t expecting to see Grid kick his door in, much less spear him through his podium. The blow was crushing, wooden splinters being driven into his flesh and air being blown from his lungs. Bill Maverick was a beaten man, unable to get up under his own power, much less put up any sort of a fight against Grid. However, the massive samoan warrior was dazed from his impact and wouldn’t get up for a while either.

As Bill was rolling around and clutching his ribs, howling in agony, did Raging Rick Lewis arrive. He didn’t see the huge horned demon that stood between him and Fury. He passed through the entity and the monster simply crossed his arms and smirked as if amused by these mere mortals. The demon lord didn’t seem to have any further concerns and vanished back into his confines in Hell, apparently unable (or unwilling) to stop the heros from saving Fury.

Rick cuts Fury’s bonds from the inverted cross and helped her slowly down to her bare feet before going to check on Grid. “Come on big guy! Now’s not the tip for a nap! We should get the fuck outta here! Now!”

As a last parting reward for FEAR’s failure to secure him a human breeder and vessel for his minions, Ra’mallah made the red candle on the floor roll towards Bill Maverick. The wick was still lit and easily caught his white robe on fire! He sprang back up and screamed, desperate to pat out the flames with his hands! It was an amusing sight, seeing this sickening man getting just what he deserved.

Luckily for FEAR, Grids own momentum and the impact had the samoan downed and dazed for now, but luckily for Fury, Grid wasn’t doing this rescue solo as her man arrived. A look of sheer relief as Rick cut her down from the nightmarish cross and helped her down, Fury rubbed the red raw marks on her wrists as Rick checked on Grid. The big guy rolling onto his back as he got his bearings.

“Is it over already?” he asked getting on his feet and spotted FEAR still downed from his assault, in a way Grid was almost disappointed that FEAR didn’t put up more of a fight. Fury answered him “Hells no its not!” she spat storming over to FEAR as he finally got back onto his feet, with his back turned to her she tapped him on the shoulder getting his attention. As Col. Sanders faced her Fury clocked him low with a mean right hook.

“Told you i was going to beat the shit outta you once i got down!” she growled as FEAR doubled over in pain, Fury was about to go through with that threat when Rick interrupted by slinging her over his shoulder.

Raging Rick took a moment to pat her on her bare ass as they made their way out of that nightmare with no further incident. It was shame that Bill Maverick put himself out before the flames could cook him alive. He deserved it, but at least it would be a good story to tell and Cassie Maverick would be giggling her ass off on the ride home. She was their getaway driver after all.

She was waiting for them just outside of FEAR’s house in her big hummer style SUV. “Pile in everybody! Take a load off! Shit! Fury looks like she’s been through hell!” The cowgirl shouted. Indeed Fury was through hell only she and Grid could see that monster that FEAR had summoned. In spite of his body’s ongoing decay, his powers only grew stronger as time went on. They’d be fools to allow him to grow stronger. Rick Lewis pondered now and believed he had just the answer to finish FEAR once and for all. The trick was luring a bigger monster over here to take that old bastard out for good. Just who could he send for...
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Furys Fate Empty Re: Furys Fate

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Hands down, one of the best promos I've ever seen on this website.

I take my hat off to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:58 pm

KinZil: Second Coming wrote:Hands down, one of the best promos I've ever seen on this website.

Agreed. It combines good storytelling with good character interction
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:42 am

Maurie wrote:
KinZil: Second Coming wrote:Hands down, one of the best promos I've ever seen on this website.

Thanks, most the credit should go to Rick though, we spent over an hour passing my laptop back and forth to each other to do this promo. We've been planning it since before Home Coming.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:33 am

Fury wrote:
Maurie wrote:

Thanks, most the credit should go to Rick though, we spent over an hour passing my laptop back and forth to each other to do this promo. We've been planning it since before Home Coming.

Time well spent. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down