Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability

Go down

Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability  Empty Rayne's Fate & Donahue's Culpability

Post by krzy Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:04 pm

What was once an ailing thread, bumped up occasionally by only Val’s most avid fans, has been one of the CMV forums’ most active topics--coincidentally around the time Tailcoat Val took Ashley Rayne under her wing. To use an euphemism.

[FAN ART] XANDER SLATE WITH HIS CROWN (THREAD LOCKED)
[DISCUSSION] MY THEORY ON WHERE THE REAL PAUL DIVINE HAS BEEN
[DISCUSSION]  FIVE SUPERSTARS I WANT TO SEE FACE TYSON CAGE IN HIS LAST MATCH
[RANT] I’M TIRED OF BEING AROUND YOU SMELLY ASS F**** WHEN I GO TO A LIVE SHOW
[MEME] WHEN YOUR FINISHER IS AN ABDOMINAL STRETCH

This time around, the thread title has taken on new meaning.  

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH TAILCOAT VAL?

Username: MightyButSmall
Posted:  1 week ago
----------
Um, Hi. Hey. Hello. This seems to be the place to go when an Ashely Ranye fan wants to find out who in the hell this plague doctor cosplay wannabe, troll looking, bad hair dye having clown thinks she is kidnapping my girl, turning her into some horror movie monstrosity and thinking nothing’s wrong with that. So if any one of you can provide an explanation for what on earth is going on, please do feel free to stop by and let me know because I’m dying to get an answer.

Username:  ElectricLadyy
Posted:  6 days ago
----------
Cool it with the chest-puffing. What are you gonna do, go to NGW and do something about this yourself? Just because we are, or were, fans of Val doesn't mean we condone what she's doing or have a direct line to her to ask why she's doing it.

I think it's safe to say that we're ALL worried about Ashley, and want her to come out of it safe and sound so we don't have to feel the hot stank breath of her fanbase in our faces blaming us for the loss of their queen.

Username:  Rayne_Girl7286
Posted:  6 days ago
----------
You had me in the first half, not gonna lie. Made me think y'all clowns actually cared about what happens to Ashely, but it's clear to me after that shade you tried to throw that you don't actually give a damn. You lot are relishing in what's happening to her cause y'all are jealous acting like your girl runs the place when she's out here with something like negative wins under her belt.

Username:  Crisp-Handshake
Posted:  5 days ago
----------
Negative wins and somehow she's the most talked about superstar, not just woman, the hottest commodity on NGW right now and it's killing you all that it's coming at the expense of your girl. This is an uncomfortable truth that none of y'all want to admit, but "rain" evaporates. Ashley had her time in the sun, and the moment she lost her title and the winning streak, this company was all but ready to replace her with Danielle until Val came along and made Ashley relevant again.

Username:  Mary-Kate Rayne
Posted: 4 days ago
----------
I see y'all are taking the double down approach in supporting your girl because you lot don't want to face what she is and that there's a chance a piece of that mentality lies within you. Absolutely shameful.

Posted:  4 days ago
----------
So let's dial it back a little before you indict all of us as if we're the ones who did this to Ashely. Crisp up there is in the minority, no one out here is throwing parties over what's happening.

I just want to point something out, however. Maybe it looked weird at the start, but it only got worse when Ken Donahue continued to get involved.  

That first tag team match went just fine. There were no attacks, no cheap-shotting the referee, just a good clean match where Ashley was maybe a little more aggressive than usual.

Then what happens?

Ken puts her in an extreme rules  match against her best friend Danielle, where Ashley hits the ref.

Then what happens?

Donahue suspends her, and even though Val warned him, he stubbornly didn't listen and Ashley interfered in a match.

Then what happens?

He doubles down on the suspension and threatens to fire the one person who can keep Ashley in check.  Who knows what will happen if he does, and Val apparently is begging him to be stupid enough to do it.

Every single bad thing Ashley has done is a result of an action Donahue has taken.

If this is the hill he's chosen to die on, he's taking a lot of good people down with him.

Username:  RshleyAayne
Posted:  3 days ago
----------
The fuck is this? So now it's the general manager's fault for doing his job and protecting his roster? You all will go to any lengths to defend Val and it's so sad to see. I, for one, very much appreciate that there's someone in this company who can see the truth for what it is and is willing to do whatever it takes to get Ashley back to us safe.

Username:  Crisp-Handshake
Posted:  2 days ago
----------
If I tell someone not to throw water on a grease fire and then he dumps a bucket of it on a flame the moment I look away, I’m gonna call him a dumbass. I’m not gonna blame him for starting the fire, but maybe he shoulda went about things a little differently for a more desirable outcome.

The same thing applies here. If Val--who obviously knows more about what’s going on than anyone else--says that what you’re doing isn’t smart, and you go against her because you want to flex your authority, then maybe Donahue doesn’t really care about Rayne, and is just upset that Val is defiant and strong willed.

Posted:  1 days
----------
Sure, but he has a right to be upset that Val initiated an attack on one of his top stars, carried her out of the arena kicking and screaming then brought her back a shell of who she was.

I just can’t wrap my head around what this “experiment” is supposed to be or what it’s supposed to prove.

Username:  FrenchFry
Posted:  17 hours ago
----------
I’ve been here with Rory, and it was tough. Still is. On one hand, you kinda hate to see what’s become of a wrestler you’ve grown to love. On the other hand, being around Skarzemis or Val means you’re in the spotlight, you’re not being cast to the side or forsaken because they will defend and protect their people.

Skarzemis wanted a family and Val wants test subjects. Skarzemis was predictable, you knew what she would do if you crossed her--it’s just that you wouldn’t be able to stop her. Val is a lot more ruthless and cold and unpredictable. She doesn’t love Ashley in the same twisted way Skarzemis did Rory. But I don’t think Val is a liar, and I don’t think she says things she doesn’t mean or intend to follow up on.

If she really wanted to hurt Ashley, she could have and she would have. Instead, she’s been playing into what Ken Donahue’s doing and giving him a little bit more rope each week to hang himself with.

Maybe that’s the experiment.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down